I'm halfway through THE ANSWER and this is by far *one of David Icke's best books to date!* (Note: the textual praise parenthesized by way of asterisks, as the use of capitals in expressing delight or emphasis may be misconstrued by "cribullies" as a form of shouting, or so I've been informed by the policies of various online moderators over the years, so I mustn't do that! If we are permitted to use capitals as often as we like on these forums in expressing emphasis I shall likely continue to use asterisks or italics in such cases. Call it repression but I just can't seem to bring myself to capitalizing words and sentences in posts other than to highlight titles. These past moderators and their umpteen petty rules may have damaged me to some extent, and I've been working to free myself of their conditioning ever since.)

What a powerful book and ever so timely and well-written! Am about to begin chapter 11. Would like to at some point pen a favorable review of it online, but would my review make it past the censors? I have been trying to spread the message and bring people's attention to David Icke's work but have experienced shadow banning and so forth, likely on account of the very mention of his name in my writings. Almost as if he's been blacklisted by the MSM.

Mr. Icke uses the F-word in his new book (not that swear words ever offend me) so I think I can get away with saying damn here. As in, THE ANSWER is damn refreshing. Finally, someone who gets it, who isn't afraid of telling it like it is in cogent, rational, and sane terms. I've been so fucking tired of having to put up with PC-ness that I've thought a number of times of starting a movement called Self-Censors Anonymous. It would involve support groups and lots of hugging and shaking of hands. Don't know how well it would go over considering the current climate of fear and all, in which the expressing of affection is now a no-no.

Just finished chapter 10 a few minutes ago and experienced a number of spontaneous chuckles, at all the latest examples Icke gives of PC-people taking offense to things. The list reads so preposterously, not even the most creative of satirists could make half of this shit up. We live in absurd times, to be sure! Risible, too, was the chapter's final paragraph, in which the dog whistle phenomenon is imaginatively taken to new lengths, with the word whaling being interpreted as a code word for wailing. Absolutely priceless. Luckily for me, I had a bed-pan handy, I laughed so hard.

Anyone reading the book or having just finished it, please share your thoughts on it.

• Like 1
13 hours ago, Hegel Schmegel said:

...... Would like to at some point pen a favorable review of it

That's what I like to hear Hegel .... Not a review but just a summary ,  in a few sentences of what DI says "The Answer" is ....

I guess this is the Answer to the current predicament we find ourselves in ???? (covid) 

I think I know what David says is the Answer .... that we must all stand up and refuse to obey .... Well we know that , problem is most won't , so we all go down. 

I am currently on chapter 6, and so far I have found it be a great read. The story, so far, has a great direction and there is just so much information to take in. 

Without giving away too much, I am extremely heartened by David recurring theme that there is help coming from a higher source. 

3 hours ago, Heavenman said:

I am currently on chapter 6, and so far I have found it be a great read. The story, so far, has a great direction and there is just so much information to take in. 

Without giving away too much, I am extremely heartened by David recurring theme that there is help coming from a higher source. 

Oh really !! I had no idea David was into this idea ... can you elaborate ??? 

I too am convinced of this ... but it all depends on humanity Inviting this help ...

This is a free will Universe and evolved beings won't mess in other peoples affairs .. Unless invited ...

So however you imagine this "Higher Source" ..Reach out to it and invite it to assist humanity  heal and remove the dark forces oppressing us...

Karl Mollison goes into this all in great detail ...getwisdom.com  

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

My motivation to buy David's latest book was to have his spin on the pandemic. I started with Chapter 15 - How did they pull off the fake 'pandemic'? I'm not sure I would go so far as to say that there is no virus, but I can believe that data is being manipulated. I'm convinced there is much more to all this than just a pandemic. For example, why face mask wearing in shops was introduced weeks later. It seems to be about controlling people. See how quickly a cashless society is being propelled forward. I can only buy a Greggs pasty with a card or mobile phone now! I have been at risk of redundancy for the past two weeks, but I've held on to my retail job for the immediate future. However, Amazon have announced the creation of many new jobs. They are becoming more powerful, to the detriment of smaller businesses.

I laughed out loud at one point. I can't find the exact line in the book, but it was something like - That's got to be worth a bollocks. David is such a good writer. I found this chapter particularly cathartic to read and a much needed antidote to the daily Covid programming from the BBC News. I look forward to his accompanying lecture on the 19th.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
On 8/30/2020 at 7:35 PM, oz93666 said:

Oh really !! I had no idea David was into this idea ... can you elaborate ??? 

Not really Oz. One example would be........ “An intervention is being directed from Prime Reality........ I’ll have more about this in the final chapter”.

Unfortunately, I’m not at the final chapter yet. I’m only currently on Chapter 14!.

And still absolutely loving it!. 

I got the new David Icke book entitled The Answer and still going through it. It is another impressive and massive 600+ page book with lots of interesting information and facts. I mainly wanted to see what the answer(s) were so I went straight to the back of the book. In short, what is the Answer? It is LOVE or more to the point, unconditional love.

But how do we get to that point where everyone is fully functioning from unconditional LOVE? Which very few (currently) do. Or at least consistently do. The book gives examples and suggestions, but no real process.

This is why people should really read and do the exercises in the One Light book(s) by Jon Whistler .

These books are hands-down the ONLY books that will fully free people from this Cult control.

Read them to find out for yourself.

You will in fact get more added to the Answer from the One Light books. You can read a review on them here.

You can use these books along with any other David Icke books, and any books that you feel helps you with your own personal development.

Remember that ALL healing systems (at all levels) are just compensation due to this Cult/Astral control.

Edited by truthgiverandseeker
18 minutes ago, truthgiverandseeker said:

unconditional LOVE?

I think you are on the right track.  You have to make progress and do something or it's just all rushing around being worried with no result.

I just took a look at John Whistler, he has various exercises like imagine you are a transparent ball and feel the Earth energy and merge with it.

It's all fine and good, however he is not an awakened being and that kind of practice is below the threshold of consciousess.

The traditional orthodox schools of Catholicism, Buddhism, and Yoga to carry you into Consciousness itself if that's what you wish.

I'm afraid that the idea that humans are all free and should be one love right now is not correct, and it is contrary to the experience of all human beings and nonsensical.  It doesn't work like that and if it could it would have happened already.

All the great teachers be they Krishnamurti, Jesus, Osho, Buddha or whoever all struggled and approached death and studied for a long long time and practiced like hell before realisation.

The reason why it is like that is because the ocean of life has flowed into this body, but in order to become enlightened some very special work has to happen to it to fuse that individual into a permanent structure ... otherwise when the body breaks it flows out and dissolves in the ocean ... which is not necessarily a problem, it's fine.  But an enlightened being when their body breaks the soul flows into the ocean but does not dissolve because it's fused.
Best bet is to read the lives of the great sages and think about what they did, how hard they tried, where they were trained ... then you copy them and work hard.
Of course just try to be infinite love immortal and whatever ... just try it now.  Try to fly.  Try to shine like the Sun.  Try it all, get on with it.  If it doesn't work then you have to go the long way round.

I have read every book from Jon Whistler (many times over) and he is fact an awakened being. When you read the other books from him you will see that there are many, many more exercises people can do (if needed) the help free themselves from this Arcon/Cult/Astral control. The Oracle cards from The Oracle to Freedom book mainly do this as well. 

"I'm afraid that the idea that humans are all free and should be one love right now is not correct, and it is contrary to the experience of all human beings and nonsensical.  It doesn't work like that and if it could it would have happened already."

I get what you are saying but that is not what the books are purely about. That shows that you have not really looked into his work. 

At least read these books in this order (if you have not yet?) to get a good idea of his work:

One Light

Enter the Vortex as One Light

The Oracle to Freedom

The Earthlight Transmissions

Then see if you feel like reading the other 11 books he has (currently) written that go even deeper. 

"Best bet is to read the lives of the great sages and think about what they did, how hard they tried, where they were trained ... then you copy them and work hard."

P.S. When you look into it a lot of these practices by the so-called great sages are tainted by the Astral Illusion.

Edited by truthgiverandseeker
  • Like 1

One thing I always found very strange about this book ... I love the title ... but if you look at the cover there are no Human Beings on it.

Instead is a Lion with a ... maybe it's an save the environment we are the earth face.

But it is not a Human Being.

ggggg.jpg

3 hours ago, rideforever said:

One thing I always found very strange about this book ... I love the title ... but if you look at the cover there are no Human Beings on it.

Instead is a Lion with a ... maybe it's an save the environment we are the earth face.

But it is not a Human Being.

ggggg.jpg

Seems to me he is saying that people of the earth ( earth is shown) need to become like lions.( Lion shown)  Im thinking he felt we didnt need to be spoon fed that it means people...when the title says it clearly ( HUMAN RACE)  Rise and Rise again until lambs become lions!  

Edited by Beaujangles
20 hours ago, rideforever said:

Yes I'm sure he is.

But at the same time it's not a human being.

There is a loss of appreciation of human beings somewhere in the culture.  Like the whole mask business and tattooing ... people don't quite "see" human beings.

I think its more a case of people not seeing the obvious and being distracted by anything and everything else. Most book covers are just that...book covers... The message lies within.

On 9/7/2020 at 2:33 PM, FaceOfBoe said:

I'm not sure I would go so far as to say that there is no virus...

I was skeptical for about 2 weeks after the banned London Real interview.  Then I saw all of the Starlink satellites...around 50 of them, night after night.
So I did my own research.  I'm 1000% convinced there is nothing to be afraid of, except 5G and a vaccine.  I'm not afraid of it, just aware of the truth now.

On 9/23/2020 at 7:10 PM, truthgiverandseeker said:

In short, what is the Answer? It is LOVE or more to the point, unconditional love.

But how do we get to that point where everyone is fully functioning from unconditional LOVE? Which very few (currently) do. Or at least consistently do. The book gives examples and suggestions, but no real process.

The HEART is THE ANSWER truthgiverandseeker, David literally uses those exact words on page 612. It is also a major theme throughout all of the book. I understand that we all see things differently, but you really should reread it because as David says “The answer is waiting there”.

There are also clear instructions on the process required to do this. Consciously going into our subconscious to seek out and heal any blockages we may have in our heart. Wether they be from childhood fears, or teenage heart ache, or from just losing heart with all the subconscious programming we have been subjected to by Yaldabaoth and his minions during our lifetimes!. The message could not be any clearer, imo.

I found it to be, without doubt, a clear and concise instruction manual on what we have to do to change our perception and to open up to THE ONE. The ‘One step, two step’ sub chapter on page 593 could simplify it any more.

It is an absolutely fantastic book, and I have been, and will continue to recommend it to everyone.

THANK YOU David. This book really has given me my ROAR back.

ps: Can I just add that I also found this book to be like a musical, as insane as that may sound. From Susan Boyle to John Lennon and a whole host of others, it really is a ride!.

Edited by Heavenman

I first saw David on Gaia about three months ago, then recognising his name listened to a podcast about Covid-19, what he said blew my mind and here i am now reading The Answer and i feel like all these questions i had no way of putting into words have been driving me into such depression for so much of my life. And know here is a man and now I see a whole moment of people who see the world differently. I feel hope and gratitude to have found this path.

• Like 1
On 9/27/2020 at 1:58 PM, Heavenman said:

There are also clear instructions on the process required to do this. Consciously going into our subconscious to seek out and heal any blockages we may have in our heart. Wether they be from childhood fears, or teenage heart ache, or from just losing heart with all the subconscious programming we have been subjected to by Yaldabaoth and his minions during our lifetimes!. The message could not be any clearer, imo

But not as thorough as in the One Light book(s). Please take a look at Jon Whistler's work to see this fact for yourself.

I have been following David's work (and others of the like) for many years now and his work is amazing and very helpful, but just to quote a Trustee of the VOLAH (Vortex of Healing and Light):

“The same happens with a lot of other spiritual books. The authors may be a little more advanced than others so they are able to enlighten us a bit, but it will be limited to their understanding at the moment. 

As Zadore is giving us the transmissions from a higher consciousness, the potential for us to grow from that information is enormous.

Fear is one of the main pillars of the illusion and from that stems many other things. We can gradually recognize the things that keep us in the illusion so we can get ourselves out and I believe it will become clear to us that we are out when we can see the illusion for what it is.”

I’m sticking with this book just now truthgiverandseeker. 

For me, it really does answer a few questions in a way I can relate to. It’s almost like I already knew The Answer but somehow got dragged back in by the cult programming (phantom self). 

But now?. Hahahahaha.

On 9/28/2020 at 4:09 PM, truthgiverandseeker said:

But not as thorough as in the One Light book(s). Please take a look at Jon Whistler's work to see this fact for yourself.

I have been following David's work (and others of the like) for many years now and his work is amazing and very helpful, but just to quote a Trustee of the VOLAH (Vortex of Healing and Light):

“The same happens with a lot of other spiritual books. The authors may be a little more advanced than others so they are able to enlighten us a bit, but it will be limited to their understanding at the moment. 

As Zadore is giving us the transmissions from a higher consciousness, the potential for us to grow from that information is enormous.

Fear is one of the main pillars of the illusion and from that stems many other things. We can gradually recognize the things that keep us in the illusion so we can get ourselves out and I believe it will become clear to us that we are out when we can see the illusion for what it is.”

From my standpoint, i took Ramana Maharshi talks and whenever he gave a speech when questioned by someone, he always considered from which angle/viewpoint the questioner came from.

It is comparable to politics and where we stand right now. If you confront a person outright and say: Reality is emptiness and that person has a more religious background, it wont guide that individual anywhere. The whole point of every "teaching" he gave was to animate yourself, to find the truth for yourself by inquiry.

All talk about spirituality only can be of use to a certain point, until it becomes useless. The main point is soly to wake up and thats it.

It cannot be teached by words, it can only be found by unconditioned inquiry into the nature of the mind.

David Icke talks about this "awarness" or "councious state" as well, to keep yourself reminded that you are not little me in a world of objects. It is helpful to keep that knowledge if you feel lost. However, to be completly rid of the illusion of seperation, it only can be done by giving up everything you think you know about yourself, the world, sprituality and everything in between, realizing space/emptiness/counciousness/god/ whatever you might want to call it by being simply that.

As Ramana said, it cannot be done with a mindset of getting there, because you are already it. So the state of illusion doesent really differ from the state of reality. It only differs in the perceiption of it.

One example he always gave was this: If you look at a stick your whole life and hold it as snake, you will never see anything else than a snake.

But once you have seen that it is a stick, you will never be able to see it as snake again.

Meaning, the reality did not change, only your perceiption of it.

Keeping the mind empty, practice this without hesitation and when fear arrives let it pass, as everything that can be experienced is not you and comes and goes like weather.

• Thanks 1
On 10/8/2020 at 10:52 PM, Michael said:

As Ramana said, it cannot be done with a mindset of getting there, because you are already it. So the state of illusion doesent really differ from the state of reality. It only differs in the perceiption of it.

Individuals like Ramana are much more free from the astral illusion (compared to the general population), and that is reflected in their teachings even if they are aware of the astral illusion or not. 

The teachings/messages in the One Light books are in fact completely free from the astral illusion, therefore, they will take people further to remembering who they really are (which is One in Light) more so than any human being will be able to.