Today is a Glorious Day for all us nut job Conspiracy Theorists - Anthem to Replace Rule Britannia 😁 - Source of Authority?

DannyUK

Today is a glorious day for all us nut job Conspiracy Theorists.
We deserve an anthem and I recommend this.
All you "normal" people can then start your own "Conspiracy Theories".
That we are the Satanists 😁
Funny how the world works ain't it?

This gets my vote to replace Rule Britannia!

What's going on?

The Worlds Fucking Waking Up That's What! ✊

Anti-Netanyahu protesters rally in Jerusalem

Here, this can get you "normal" people started...

There's no place to hide from the NWO - Noahide Laws

You either accept or reject it, that will result in what follows! YOU and your decision right now is how this will continue!

Relearn Your Authority and where ultimately Authority rests....

A good starting point ☝️

The Real Revolution is an Involution - Spiritual Awakening 

Who the F**k is Alice? - Alan Watts - Phantom Self - Involution 

https://sendvid.com/qy1is33h

Edited by DannyUK
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 1

David Icke’s Speech at the Unite for Freedom Rally, Trafalgar Sq, London, Aug 29, taken down by the terrified facilitators of fascism at YouTube (Susan Wojcicki) – here’s another version on Bitchute which will not be censored (Please share)

https://www.bitchute.com/video/GKc8akQn0ZZG/

DAVID-LONDON-9IMAGE.jpg.d25b79feea6d951c20ff519680556c71.jpg

https://davidicke.com/2020/08/29/david-ickes-speech-at-the-unite-for-freedom-rally-trafalgar-sq-london-aug-29/

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Beaujangles said:

Can you spell out the point you are trying to make Danny... There was no hidden message in my video...

It should be perceived via your mind, your perception, not inherently within the video or text, it needs to dawn on you or else, it simply won't.

You don't have to watch the rest of these videos to comprehend what I'm suggesting here, but if you'd require more insight, I'd recommend them...

You shared the video Power to the People, in contrast to that is Working Class Hero.

This is showing you the system, how the game is rigged to keep you a slave, sedated and docile, while this goal is made desirable and some form of attainment within the so called "common man", while the one you shared is supposed to be about liberation of the people by them remembering the power is within them not government, that they're more than just a robot and we're meant for more than this...

Furthermore, the Alan Watts video is describing the very nature of this hoax being perpetuated on everyday people and how and why we need to perceive this as a fantasia no different to an artificially, glossy reproduction on a television screen, or indeed, what you're reading here now, staring into a black glossy abyss, which has the illusion, the fantasia of life reproduced on a surface deep assimilation, which however good it maybe, has cut us off from our own nature, where the only chance to correct this problem maybe "Transhumanism"...

If you're sincere about understanding this and these implications, listen to this for more understanding and then perceive how this translates to modern day, as described within David Ickes works and the like...

We are living our lives via such systems of illusion we believe to be inherently real, which in turn perpetuates our own cycle of suffering by the chasing of success like one may chase the dragon, only we think and feel it somehow is different. One is made to have no meaning and purpose, it should be illegal because of this, where the other is meaning and purpose and is made mandatory, indoctrinated into us from cradel to grave, by parents inflicted upon by the same system, education, friends, family, colleagues, neighbours etc etc

f0ea88c5269e2039a332ff6916a47838.gif.8e4c95fe0eae5d996aa093f4a8a66c24.gif

From Hell 

Awakening to an insane world...

Or trying to chase the ideas of our own minds that are not real, never here and now, which is where such is necessary for a revelation of consciousness to take place. This is why we are kept within a fantasia like a dog chasing it's tail, only we believe this is getting us somewhere. While really, if we have fun chasing our own tail, keep doing it. There's no problem with that. Yet, people are suffering needlessly by perpetually chasing their own tail without realising it's the nature of themselves and the very fact they're doing this which is causing needless suffering and they could stop at any time they wanted if they just realised it...

We then go onto Under Siege, this is tongue in cheek. We need an Involution of Perception, not a Revolution so we become the thing we are trying to get rid of, by playing the game and not necessarily seeing we are playing this game or, it's so that we ourselves may become the king pin wearing a crown of thorns and then everyday will be alright...

Watch the Alan Watts video again.

You'd expect those whom had found success would be having mass orgys and banquets feeling happy because "they've made it".

But they actually feel no different than when they hadn't made it, if not a little depressed, pissed and feeling cheated because they missed everything caught within this trap, they know they've been chasing a reality that never comes but they seldom want to admit this to themselves and feel themselves fools.

Like someone, wearing a mask.

Admitting to themselves their own stupidity and taking it off. Instead, they call us whom don't wear masks, the stupid ones.

Just as so called Conspiracy Theorists have always been marginalised by an ignorant people, the irony is, the great duality, they will call us the ignorant ones. What a trap...

This is the great irony, the duality of life...

We then have how Trump's trying to lead a phoney crusade, a revolution of political power from the top down, if you can't see how or why that is phoney, it's because you've not understood the above.

That the power is within us, not one man or any Alphabet Agency. They're just gilding the lily - ironic ain't it - caught up within the same illusion and fantasia that they have any power. All they have is decipt and influence over people by that deception. When you notice their deception, their power goes away, as does your authority come back.

We then have the movie version of how this Art of War - Deception - is being led from America, via the UN, to use the mentality of an ancient understanding based originally within China, used against it's own people. The people who originally created it, as some form of great deception alongside a great irony, again this is duality. This translates to the reality we are currently facing with China today, while the UN is trying to present their phoney World Peace initiative, again, another exploitation of Eastern belief of unity, used against them and the global population.

As does it seek to create chaos by way of Christianity.

The last video is about interconnection and how both the positive and negative are mutually necessary, interdependent, not as mutually exclusive as they may otherwise first appear. That the revolution is a revolution of perception and not against the shadows of your own mind, your reflections, as we see this enemy within something else, external sources and not see it as a part, or projection of ourselves and thus, will inevitably continue to fight a constant battle forevermore, being at war with ourselves, at least until we see this.

But really, you need to have such revelations yourself and not simply take my word for it,  or anyones here within any video or text, otherwise, we have just created another prison for someone's mind or our own.

This form of assimilation is for direction and guidance only, never the gospel truth.

That truth is personal truth any other form seeks to control you and cheat you of the faculties of your own mind.

Fascism like we are expecting today with the advancement of this control system.

These truths are never within text, only assimilation exists here that could potentially trigger that truth for those ready and capable of experiencing it.

For instance, if I described to you what it was like to drink a cup of tea, you may get an understanding, yet it will never be the same as drinking from the tea yourself. Ever.

The same if you tried to explain the experience of drinking alcohol to someone what it's like getting drunk - a depressant - to someone who never has been drunk or smoking cannabis - anti-depressant - and getting high to someone who has never been high. Nothing will do it, other than the direct experience and sensation within yourself. Like the bending of spoons! 😆

Do you understand?

Hopefully, this helps you and others 🙏 

Edited by DannyUK
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Danny I think you missed the point entirely in regard to my posting of the video. My post was a knee jerk reaction to Davids speech in Trafalgar Square. I am fully aware of the system and the bullshit behind it. I have been researching this myself for years. I am no fool and in future maybe I will limit my posts in case I should be perceived as some mindless wonder who posts videos that are interpreted to mean something than what they were posted for.  Please disregard my John Lennon video as clearly it missed the spot.

Videos posted throughout a thread are hardly my way of researching truth... but thank you anyway.

Edited by Beaujangles

On 8/31/2020 at 8:32 PM, Beaujangles said:

Danny I think you missed the point entirely in regard to my posting of the video. My post was a knee jerk reaction to Davids speech in Trafalgar Square. I am fully aware of the system and the bullshit behind it. I have been researching this myself for years. I am no fool and in future maybe I will limit my posts in case I should be perceived as some mindless wonder who posts videos that are interpreted to mean something than what they were posted for.  Please disregard my John Lennon video as clearly it missed the spot.

Videos posted throughout a thread are hardly my way of researching truth... but thank you anyway.

I'm sorry if you've in fact missed my point, my comments aren't specifically addressed to you as an individual or is in anyway trying to speculate upon what you know or what you do or don't know. But to act as an aid of understanding to you and to others.

Simply by what I'm getting at by these videos, if this come across personal, that would be the last thing behind intentions.

You're a point of delivery of this information to be received on this platform, not the point of the information.

I'm aware you posted this as knee jerk reaction to the protest, that is exactly what I assumed and didn't expect anything more than that...

I'm talking of the symbolic nature.

I was simply making clear to you, how John Lennon presented the alternative narrative to why this is important and why people should feel discontent with the system and if they're not, they haven't understood the symbolic meaning behind this song or video and why it's played out on a TV screen the way it is in parts. Why they ought to take their power back and remember where it exists beyond the rat race of the indoctrination camp of this system that's turning the world into a zoo or prison planet.

"How about, a Magic Trick?"

This is to show the TV as a means of control to participate your mind within an artificially induced state of reality as by what the TV tells you. That's Covid-19 in a nutshell, if you want the virus to go away you turn off your TV!

ConventionalCommonCanary-size_restricted.gif.d7f9115f26a3bc2a19498e33800d2ee1.gif

"It's Gone"

The two songs are like what Yin is to Yang and Vice Versa. One is the power is within you, the other is what life is if the power is within the system.

While it also speaks of the indoctrination of education systems and this should be ever more important today due to the psychological implications to disconnect us from one another by way of Covid-19 so this can play out if we don't see it.

It wasn't to mock or undermine anyones understanding nor should it if you don't see what I was getting at.

I left the comment subjective, I didn't have time to write my usual essay on the subject and besides I was hoping this could be perceived without my ideas first clouding anyones minds about what they ought to think or see.

These things, these videos in my mind as I posted are interrelated in a perspective of understanding current events.

That's why I included them.

If you can get through to one person, that's why you're here!

They tell you in the movies, just not always alongside the "real world narrative".

The idea is the confusing of what is simulation and what we would traditional refer to as being "real". That's how we are bamboozled, that's how we can believe Covid-19 is real, when in fact it's not. But the reactionary knee jerk reaction to the idea that is does exist, is the greater problem because that's the deception of the whole plan. But if you fail to see it, you'll go along with it.

This isn't directed at you, this is a generic understanding.

Edited by DannyUK

Retro Icke

Personally, I think David Icke would play the antichrist quite well 😏
All hail Mr. Ickonic the icon of our times 🙌 

^ Good video despite the title 👌 

😉

OMEN 3 - The News Interview

Antichrist speaking the truth?

The Hunger Games Society - The Descent into Madness - Everything becomes Chaos

Icke Intro - Trump is Israels man, a Zionist

https://sendvid.com/4hlv84i1 

Edited by DannyUK

38 minutes ago, DannyUK said:

Retro Icke

Personally, I think David Icke would play the antichrist quite well 😏
All hail Mr. Ickonic the icon of our times 🙌 

^ Good video despite the title 👌 

😉

Whoah father fintan stack interviewed icke. And how polite

Anyway what's the replacement? Hopefully it's not like drilling through a wall

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, - TZC - said:

I do not know, I missed the news on it but seriously I don't really care. If it ends up being a catchy ditty about diluting white people fine, things are already so far gone I'm just, apathetic

I know how you feel mate.

Even the Prince of Darkness transforms into an angel of light so we've newt worry about.

I'm just looking for the man with the pitcher of water...

I think Nestlé may have stolen it.

But it's alright as they'll sell it back 🤑👍

Probably contaminated though 😒

Just like consciousness itself, we need to break the filter. Probably the moon 😱

So you'd have to ask yourself...

How could those who wrote the Quran really know such prophecy?

Is it divinity or a systematic force, agenda from shadows we do not always see, masquerading as masters over this world?

Are we trying to castrate Saturn? 🤔

FB_IMG_1598456293629.jpg.fb2c0b29cd6fc551dce4db5687b056ce.jpg

Lifeforce 1985 - it's not what's at the front, but the moon behind it...

https://sendvid.com/4a0nyftq

1875001579_Polish_20200902_0220528362.jpg.070a50a0268a46ae3f0c22d3351943b0.jpg

FB_IMG_1599007371821.jpg.131591add2006ee77726985d4dc7c9ae.jpg

^
The Holy Trinity or the Unholy Trinity?

∴ Past, Present & Future ∴

∴ Father, Son & Holy Ghost ∴

∴ Electrons, Neutrons & Protons ∴

Here's some bearded gent in a cape to explain it to us, we will call him father time...

99530b2f7064d69cbbd3f116a3ed5b80.jpg.d4a93fe77666797bfbeebd37053b8e75.jpg

Who was smart enough to come up with such a deception and why?

I'm reminded of The Ninth Gate, the knowledge to raise satan being concealed not within one book but three 🤔

Alice and AI what a combination 

Edited by DannyUK