Despite all that is going on, BBC News top story is still...

Grumpy Owl

Chadwick Boseman: Black Panther star dies of cancer aged 43

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-53955912

I've never seen this Black Panther movie, and as I don't follow movies and entertainment much, I've never even heard of this Chadwick Boseman fella before.

Chadwick Boseman at the commencement address

It is never nice to hear that anyone has died from cancer or from any other illness, especially at such a 'young' age - this fella was only a couple of years younger than me after all, and my condolences do go out to his family and friends.

Many well-respected and well-established TV and film actors and other entertainment personalities die on a regular basis, it does happen from time to time.

But they rarely get this much mainstream news coverage, from my own observation.

In this age of 'Black Lives Matter', is it now the case that 'relatively unknown' black actors are more deserving of attention, or are the likes of the BBC pushing a different agenda and narrative?

Anyway, RIP

• Like 3

BLACK anything gets the front page.

But behind it are white people, particularly failed jilted white people who like to blame others and take revenge.

These people who the media loves since they are expert button pushers ... love to put shit in people's faces.

But, the public has been passive for a very long time allowing things to get out of hand.

Then there are only two outcomes possible ... collapse or the sword.

• Like 1

Definitely a political narrative and exploitation, I'm only surprised that after all, he didn't die of Covid-19.

They'll use anything and everything to overshadow more important events within the grand scheme of things...

This is obviously agenda based spin. Just like the Caroline Flack Suicide, being used to introduce protection rights for public figures guilty of crimes such as Pedophilia. 

I made a post about this at the time. 

As soon as she apparently committed suicide a campaign was quickly mounted to essentially lobby for protection of celebrities and public figures from having their dirty laundry aired within the public domain until they had been found guilty. Which if you're guilty of systematic, establishment backed Pedophilia, how perfect would such a scheme be for the Jimmy Saviles that still exist?

Nothing sounds wrong about this...
Laws to aid Pedophiles and discourage victims from coming forward. What's wrong about that?

"'Major victory' for paedophiles as baffling law is passed that could see rape and sexual assault victims thrown into JAIL just for telling their stories"

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8664033/Baffling-law-passed-rape-victims-thrown-JAIL-just-telling-stories.html

Well this may sound all well and innocent might it...

"Anyone guilty of killing an emergency services worker to be jailed for life"

Yet, with Covid-19 bs, planned forced detentions and the police military state, would could go wrong?
Would could this really be about?

https://www.change.org/p/uk-government-anyone-guilty-of-killing-an-emergency-services-worker-to-be-jailed-for-life-2dff4a1f-82b8-410c-838f-dd201e5dfe8e

^^ Enter the Militarised Police State ^^

Take a look at the Guardian narrative for today...

Coronavirus sceptics, conspiracy theorists and anti-vaxxers protest in London

Thousands gather in Trafalgar Square to hear calls for lockdown rules to be removed

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/aug/29/coronavirus-sceptics-conspiracy-theorists-anti-vaxxers-protest-london

People who have done research, think for themselves and exercised their rights and freedoms protest in London today - better headline, you decide!

The Guardian use to have some respect, now...

😁

While the BBC on the other hand has always been a bunch of establishment mfers and seriously lost any respect anyone may have had for them since Jimmy Savile was exposed.

We have exactly the same story in Belgium...

It's interesting as I've researched this before and the information has been scarce, to the point where you think it sounds real, credible yet fantastic, and everywhere you look to try and find more information on it, it's like it's being censored or downplayed.

It seems to me, there's a Jimmy Savile situation going on in Belgium, the epicentre of the EU - UN Globalist BS and a guy was thrown under the bus because he was found out within this web and for some reason and not protected or became expendable.
In the same sense as Savile, they tried to pin all the goings on, on him and disconnect the story from Royalty, Politicans and of course the Globalist web infrastructure.

Yet, it's their for all to see who try to find it...

Again, it's unfortunate he died like so many others do day in and out, the reason this is overshadowing other global events is for a reason, it's undoubtedly been pushed out there via social media algorithms to generate an apparent wave of interest to overshadow other greater waves of interests.

It doesn't really matter if it was him who died or any other younger celebrity, that could be exploited as sensationalism, entertainment and sold as news to overshadow, actually newsworthy events, controlling the social media flow of information.

Edited by DannyUK
  • Like 1

Bbc are garbage.

I worked for bbc, and i lost my job, because they could not force me into having sex. If i had sex with someone, i would of kept my job.

Today they pretend to be woke, but i got fired for not having sex. It makes me laugh they pretend today to be all for asexuality. But when i worked there, they wanted me to have sex or lose my job.

Scum company.

Pure garbage company. Glad i have not seen the bbc channels, for around 20 years.

On topic, i never even heard of him, and have never seen any movies he is in.

If you saw bbc around 6 weeks back, they were claiming any group of 2 or more white people satnding together in london, was a far right group. They were effectively triggering racist blacks to go into london and attack white people, just for being white and standing around centrel london.

Bbc, sure hate white people today.

Edited by andy1033

4 minutes ago, andy1033 said:

Bbc are garbage.

I worked for bbc, and i lost my job, because they could not force me into having sex. If i had sex with someone, i would of kept my job.

Today they pretend to be woke, but i got fired for not having sex. It makes me laugh they pretend today to be all for asexuality. But when i worked there, they wanted me to have sex or lose my job.

Scum company.

Pure garbage company. Glad i have not seen the bbc channels, for around 20 years.

On topic, i never even heard of him, and have never seen any movies he is in.

If you saw bbc around 6 weeks back, they were claiming any group of 2 or more white people satnding together in london, was a far right group. They were effectively triggering racist blacks to go into london and attack white people, just for being white and standing around centrel london.

Bbc, sure hate white people today.

They wanted you to have sex? With who? Children?

1 minute ago, greatdayforfreedom said:

They wanted you to have sex? With who? Children?

No, just females.

I said this to show that these people today are pretending they are woke, and they pretend today they are for asexuals. But when i was working for them, they were not.

1 hour ago, andy1033 said:

No, just females.

I said this to show that these people today are pretending they are woke, and they pretend today they are for asexuals. But when i was working for them, they were not.

Geez!!!  Kudos to you Andy for standing g your ground.

They are nothing but pretence, like the rest of the psychopaths.

3 minutes ago, jonesthepost said:

Geez!!!  Kudos to you Andy for standing g your ground.

They are nothing but pretence, like the rest of the psychopaths.

When you hear this fake woke bullshit the bbc tries to claim they are part its bullshit.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Fluke said:

Oh my god i was horrified when i heard the news that Chadwick Boseman had died. Not ashamed to say i even shed a few tears. 

Lol joke. Never heard of the bloke. 

Rip though. 

It was the leading front page story in the Guardian too. I expect they draped the offices in black crepe and rent their garments.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Nemuri Kyoshiro said:

It was the leading front page story in the Guardian too. I expect they draped the offices in black crepe and rent their garments.

Just incase you or anyone else missed it...

The Guardian use to have some respect, now...

😁

I dunno about you, but I'd suggest it's pretty apt

Edited by DannyUK

I have never heard of this person. The British Brainwashing Corporation are openly throwing their agenda in our face. It goes like this:

1.) Ignore the fact that two enormous protests are taking place that very same day in Europe, in which ordinary everyday people stand up for freedom, and at which there is an ex BBC employee in attendance, giving a speech, as well as the brother of the leader of one of the main political parties in the UK whilst 

2.) Making the death of some semi-known, 'actor' celebrity the leading news story in order to score 'woke' brownie points from BLM. 

I for one have never heard of the guy, but am becoming more and more nauseated by the concept of 'celebrity'. It is people giving their power away and putting other people on a pedestal. In the case of Hollywood, this invariably means Satanists and Paedophiles. And what, I'm supposed to look up to these people? No thanks.

• Like 1

May he rest in peace

But is anybody genuinly shocked that BBC, being the garbage mainstream media platform they are, make terribly irrelevant (in comparasion to what people really need to know)headline story for further distraction?

• Like 2

2 hours ago, DannyUK said:

Just in case you or anyone else missed it...

The Guardian use to have some respect, now...

I come from a newspaper family. My dad worked on one of the nationals in the print shop and he knew a lot of the journalists. The Guardian, or the Manchester Guardian as it was, was held in high esteem. The Mirror was a working man's paper and employed some very good journalists who wrote meaningful and intelligent stories. It was not page after page of celebrity gossip, news of the soaps, and such garbage. Its political coverage was excellent. Enter Maxwell and goodbye Mirror. The Sun, of course, started off as a scandal sheet. Murdoch, I believe, copied the style of Horatio Bottomley  the original 'cheeky chappy' of Fleet Street. Slowly, inexorably, media power became concentrated in the hands of a few and the print unions were either robbed blind by Maxwell or cast aside by Murdoch. When Murdoch bought The Times, the howls of anguish could be heard all over Whitehall and beyond because Murdoch then had the power to make or break the government- and he did.

There is no independent press. The Guardian now is a mouthpiece for the grievance industry. Not a day goes by that the paper doesn't contain articles on racism, sexism, homophobia, and suchlike. Even the sports pages are full of it. You don't get news per se, you get opinion and it's the same for many others too. I'm sure there are good journalists out there who want to write fair and unbiased articles, but getting them into print when they don't follow the paper's agenda is nigh on impossible.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Nemuri Kyoshiro said:

I come from a newspaper family. My dad worked on one of the nationals in the print shop and he knew a lot of the journalists. The Guardian, or the Manchester Guardian as it was, was held in high esteem. The Mirror was a working man's paper and employed some very good journalists who wrote meaningful and intelligent stories. It was not page after page of celebrity gossip, news of the soaps, and such garbage. Its political coverage was excellent. Enter Maxwell and goodbye Mirror. The Sun, of course, started off as a scandal sheet. Murdoch, I believe, copied the style of Horatio Bottomley  the original 'cheeky chappy' of Fleet Street. Slowly, inexorably, media power became concentrated in the hands of a few and the print unions were either robbed blind by Maxwell or cast aside by Murdoch. When Murdoch bought The Times, the howls of anguish could be heard all over Whitehall and beyond because Murdoch then had the power to make or break the government- and he did.

There is no independent press. The Guardian now is a mouthpiece for the grievance industry. Not a day goes by that the paper doesn't contain articles on racism, sexism, homophobia, and suchlike. Even the sports pages are full of it. You don't get news per se, you get opinion and it's the same for many others too. I'm sure there are good journalists out there who want to write fair and unbiased articles, but getting them into print when they don't follow the paper's agenda is nigh on impossible.

Yep, I agree with what you're saying.

Between Trump and UKIP making waves, of apparent opposition to Global infrastructure, Murdoch is playing a large part in this game of deception. The same goes for the use of Tommy Robinson.

The idea of this NWO Globalist infrastructure was to craft a Nationalist Extremist response to the wave of migrants the Globalists had systematically created.

This way, a sort of Nazi Germany could be crafted, not just in one nation but within many nations. Originally, which sought to oppose the Globalist influx and influence of "Jews" - Actually the Globalist Death Cult, those that went on to create Israel and the cultivation of Zionism. This was systematically misplaced at the expense of all Jews for a Global Agenda and history has also been altered to emphasis this and remove the idea of any Global influence at all, which is simply just antisemitic Conspiracy Theory. So people don't get the real point.

Meanwhile, the same mentality is taking place by way of a very similar simulation of Islamic Extremism being the Jews of Nazi Germany, the scapegoats today. So Nationalism everywhere can be pitted against a clash of cultures. This is a synthesised cultural warfare and the likes of what BLM are helping simulate within the US. The media by way of Murdoch is to cultivate this apparent Nationalism resolve, while really, this aids and abets the Globalist agenda. To eventually pit Nationalism towards its own demise within the Hunger Games Society, like post WWII Germany East and West, to then offer up out of the ashes of this Global phoenix, their NWO Phoney Peace Initiative...

8opd9qodnze41.jpg.e048321db6a096e8260aa0ae3564d773.jpg

The truth sounds like hate, I know...

• Like 2