David Icke speech at London demo

JONJAY79

Just now, ZanderoBandero said:

No I didn't lol i was just aware and spotted the ridiculous behaviour and bad manners of a woman who hardly listened to a word David Icke said. And I said so as it is my right to have an opinion. As it is your right to have an opinion. 🙂

Are you over 50?

The left are corporatist to the max.

Hope not hate so desperate to discredit Icke & the movement as fascist.

I dont see any woke anti British left calling for freedom.

Its strange how Jeremy Corbyn likes posts by Hope not Hate fascist anti fascist. How can this man be so ignorant with his own brother being arrested what 4-5 times now for free speech?? Zandero makes a good point & be careful of ((spooks)) out to sabotage & derail.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Red Pilled said:

I was there. And I just have to say: F#c# YEAH!

I take it from your last two words that the atmosphere was as positively electric as It looks in the video.

There definitely seemed to be a loving energy, and that is what it is all about!.

Lets go!.

Edited by Heavenman
  • Thanks 1

13 hours ago, oz93666 said:

That brought tears to my eyes . Wonderful to see David get such a warm reception ...

I think the mail article was pretty good , almost hostile to the establishment ...Quote ..."The former Labour leader's older brother was filmed being taken away from Trafalgar Square by a gaggle of mask-wearing police officers who hauled him into a van..."

Not sure why Corbyn keeps getting arrested he's doing nothing others aren't doing 

He's probably been told to keep away from mass gatherings after all the climate change (anti) protests as he's an influential figure. The police can arrest anybody they like and incarcerate them for 24 hours before releasing them with no charge. It's not pleasant being locked in a cell for hours on end but it's not that painful either. 

Just now, ZanderoBandero said:

I've spent several nights in the discomfort of a jail cell over the years. I always found them to be a great source of reflection on where your life is going. Although I must add that the hospitality left a lot to be desired and the staff were anything but friendly 🤣

Six times for me and was never charged with any offence. I found the blue plastic covered foam groundsheet very comfortable and the 100 W buzzing lamp quite soothing. I was even offered a choice of black or green tea, had my picture taken by a fan and then interviewed by someone fascinated by my lifestyle which flattered me enormously. 

They even looked after my valuables and gave me a sweat shirt and track suit pants as a souvenir for me to take away.  Highly recommended! 

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

I'm curious as to whether anyone else noticed the verse that David recited was verse number 38 from around 80 verses of 'The Mask Of Anarchy'. Call me a conspiracy theorist if you must but was he referring to a certain religion in one of the words? 

XXXVIII.
'Rise like Lions after slumber
In unvanquishable number,
Shake your chains to earth like dew
Which in sleep had fallen on you-
Ye are many-they are few.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Smokestack Lightnin' said:

I'm curious as to whether anyone else noticed the verse that David recited was verse number 38 from around 80 verses of 'The Mask Of Anarchy'. Call me a conspiracy theorist if you must but was he referring to a certain religion in one of the words? 

XXXVIII.

• Like 4

7 hours ago, ZanderoBandero said:

Sorry to be the pig in the poke here and believe me when I say I am a long long time fan of David Icke and a great believer in many things he believes...

Is it just me or did the whole thing look a bit embarrassing and stage managed. Having watched the video I actually felt sorry for David. Who was that ridiculous woman waving all the time trying to get people to cheer. Most of the time she  wasn't even listening to what David had to say. Personally I'd have asked her to leave lol

I think if David had had that platform to himself and spoke the very same words but in a calmer way (obviously not the freedom part...) the impact would have been much deeper.

Still well done David for putting out your message 👍but maybe next time keep away from these loony's and do it on your own lol

The power of one man's heartfelt words is greater than the staged actions of the mob....  ✌🙂

Agreed! There always seems to be some sort of court jester standing alongside the speaker gesticulating at the audience to burst into rapturous cheers which always pisses me off. They did this at UKIP events a couple of years ago. This woman got it wrong at least twice when she threw her arms into the air when DI was halfway through a sentence.

• Like 5

2 hours ago, Smokestack Lightnin' said:

Six times for me and was never charged with any offence. I found the blue plastic covered foam groundsheet very comfortable and the 100 W buzzing lamp quite soothing. I was even offered a choice of black or green tea, had my picture taken by a fan and then interviewed by someone fascinated by my lifestyle which flattered me enormously. 

They even looked after my valuables and gave me a sweat shirt and track suit pants as a souvenir for me to take away.  Highly recommended! 

Ooooh green tea how lucky were you 👍

5 hours ago, Smokestack Lightnin' said:

XXXVIII.

Where??? What religion and what word? 

The masque of anarchy has been quoted at so many speeches over the years. In Tiananmen Square China and in Tahir Square Egypt during protests and Ghandi was often heard quoting the poem in his speeches. Even Jeremy Corbyn quoted it on the Pyramid Stage at Glastonbury. Uk politicians have been using quotes from the poem by Percy Bysshe Shelly for many many years. Some useless information for you 🙂