David Icke speech at London demo

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Interesting vid from today in London.       Mod edit: The YouTube facists have removed this video because 'terms of service' or something. BitChute link here:

The Daily Mail claim about 10,000 people were there but also state that, when Trafalgar Square is full, it holds 35,000. I was there and can confirm that the square was full from what I could tell (fr

Six times for me and was never charged with any offence. I found the blue plastic covered foam groundsheet very comfortable and the 100 W buzzing lamp quite soothing. I was even offered a choice of bl

Posted Images

• Grumpy Owl changed the title to David Icke speech at London demo
  • Grumpy Owl featured and pinned this topic

Thanks for posting

Excellent speech by David the crowds reaction was fantastic, the numbers in attendance looked impressive too and of every colour and creed represented!

If the BBC do cover it it will be reported as a few dozen hard right white supremacists in attendance lol

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
13 minutes ago, northern star said:

First story on the Daily Mail website at the moment, amazingly, so at least the mainstream are covering it!

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8676875/Thousands-anti-maskers-believe-pandemic-HOAX-march-against-lockdown-London.html

The Daily Mail claim about 10,000 people were there but also state that, when Trafalgar Square is full, it holds 35,000. I was there and can confirm that the square was full from what I could tell (from my very crowded hemmed in spot) and this is confirmed by video footage and photos too. The numbers would have been far closer to 35,000 than 10,000. There is no way that Trafalgar Square was less then one third full so, although some coverage is good, it is still clearly biased reporting.

It wasn't led by DI either as claimed (DI was a late entrant on the list of speakers), but was rather a "doctor's rally". Of course the Daily Mail fail to mention the doctors and health professionals who spoke at the event and, instead, focus on conspiracy theorists who are more easy to pass off as deviants.

It was an absolutely rousing speech by DI and the atmosphere was electric when he was on stage - the highlight being the cry for freedom. I was lucky enough to meet him briefly and he was very warm, approachable and friendly and obliged with photos being taken.

All speakers were excellent in fact but it is a shame that police confiscated the video screen and arrested Piers Corbyn again.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 4
35 minutes ago, Mitochondrial Eve said:

The Daily Mail claim about 10,000 people were there but also state that, when Trafalgar Square is full, it holds 35,000. I was there and can confirm that the square was full from what I could tell (from my very crowded hemmed in spot) and this is confirmed by video footage and photos too. The numbers would have been far closer to 35,000 than 10,000. There is no way that Trafalgar Square was less then one third full so, although some coverage is good, it is still clearly biased reporting.

It wasn't led by DI either as claimed (DI was a late entrant on the list of speakers), but was rather a "doctor's rally". Of course the Daily Mail fail to mention the doctors and health professionals who spoke at the event and, instead, focus on conspiracy theorists who are more easy to pass off as deviants.

It was an absolutely rousing speech by DI and the atmosphere was electric when he was on stage - the highlight being the cry for freedom. I was lucky enough to meet him briefly and he was very warm, approachable and friendly and obliged with photos being taken.

All speakers were excellent in fact but it is a shame that police confiscated the video screen and arrested Piers Corbyn again.

Well done for being part of it. I was planning to go but couldn't be in London this weekend. 
The last protest I went to at Trafalgar Sq was the one against the Iraq "war", I'm hopeful that this will have a more positive outcome than that one did. 

It would be interesting to know the reason the police gave for confiscating the screen, what Piers was arrested for.

...and one more thing, htf did David get off the island? Helicopter? 😉

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, Kala Namak said:

Well done for being part of it. I was planning to go but couldn't be in London this weekend. 
The last protest I went to at Trafalgar Sq was the one against the Iraq "war", I'm hopeful that this will have a more positive outcome than that one did. 

It would be interesting to know the reason the police gave for confiscating the screen, what Piers was arrested for.

...and one more thing, htf did David get off the island? Helicopter? 😉

He said he came by hovercraft when my sister asked him! 

The protest was amazing, hugging David was my highlight 😂

• Like 3
3 hours ago, Captainlove said:

Seems a fairly balanced report for once.

Sorry mate, can’t agree; ‘conspiracy theorists’ was scattered all throughout the article, and not just for David; it was a crowd of conspiracy theorists lol; didn’t know we were so many 👍

And as Eve said, the incorrect reporting of numbers; this from the article itself;

“Pictures from the demonstration show Trafalgar Square almost full of protesters - none of whom are wearing masks - holding signs that brand the pandemic as a 'hoax'. When full, the square holds up to 35,000 people.“

Never thought I’d see the day of David on a massive public platform like that; nice 😊

Like the placard in the photo re the tv free diet haha.

And the photo from the mail re the densely packed crowds; gives the lie to their 10,000.

And the other photo, just nice 👍

(Sorry re the pics running into each other)

39E54887-D2C9-4D92-8215-DB2FBBCDD29D.png

4FD13EC5-8313-4765-872A-9EB1218146F1.png

EDF5EA38-6C77-46C3-A056-19C05CDDE9FD.png

Edited by jonesthepost
  • Like 2
13 minutes ago, Yasmina said:

He said he came by hovercraft when my sister asked him! 

Oh ok, I didn't know they still had a hovercraft service to the Isle of Wight. The reason I asked is because he said he wouldn't leave the island if he's forced to wear a mask which is why Rose went to see him. Anyway it's great that he made it there.

13 minutes ago, Yasmina said:

The protest was amazing, hugging David was my highlight 😂

Well done getting your hug in. I would have loved to be there, hopefully there'll be some more and we may need it if we're going to get the ptb to listen to us.

The first hug I got from David was in at his very first "conspiracy" talk in Bromley town hall in 1996 after "...and the truth shall set you free". 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

My friend went to the Isle of Wight ten days ago...she said no-one questioned non mask wearers.  So maybe they are assuming its due to health concerns... after all once your on the ferry and its left the port they are not turning around for a mask. LOL

Wish I could have been there today. I will be in UK later this year...any more protests?

Edited by Beaujangles

That brought tears to my eyes . Wonderful to see David get such a warm reception ...

I think the mail article was pretty good , almost hostile to the establishment ...Quote ..."The former Labour leader's older brother was filmed being taken away from Trafalgar Square by a gaggle of mask-wearing police officers who hauled him into a van..."

Not sure why Corbyn keeps getting arrested he's doing nothing others aren't doing 

• Like 1

Sorry to be the pig in the poke here and believe me when I say I am a long long time fan of David Icke and a great believer in many things he believes...

Is it just me or did the whole thing look a bit embarrassing and stage managed. Having watched the video I actually felt sorry for David. Who was that ridiculous woman waving all the time trying to get people to cheer. Most of the time she  wasn't even listening to what David had to say. Personally I'd have asked her to leave lol

I think if David had had that platform to himself and spoke the very same words but in a calmer way (obviously not the freedom part...) the impact would have been much deeper.

Still well done David for putting out your message 👍but maybe next time keep away from these loony's and do it on your own lol

The power of one man's heartfelt words is greater than the staged actions of the mob....  ✌🙂

46 minutes ago, ZanderoBandero said:

Sorry to be the pig in the poke here and believe me when I say I am a long long time fan of David Icke and a great believer in many things he believes...

Is it just me or did the whole thing look a bit embarrassing and stage managed. Having watched the video I actually felt sorry for David. Who was that ridiculous woman waving all the time trying to get people to cheer. Most of the time she  wasn't even listening to what David had to say. Personally I'd have asked her to leave lol

I think if David had had that platform to himself and spoke the very same words but in a calmer way (obviously not the freedom part...) the impact would have been much deeper.

Still well done David for putting out your message 👍but maybe next time keep away from these loony's and do it on your own lol

The power of one man's heartfelt words is greater than the staged actions of the mob....  ✌🙂

She's not a loony, she's an ex nhs nurse who speaks out about the corrupt health care system etc. She was actually one of the main people involved in arranging yesterday's event so your comments aren't very nice. Neither are the other people loonies, they are all health care professionals who are speaking out about what's going on, not including Piers Corbyn obv. 

• Thanks 2
11 hours ago, Kala Namak said:

Oh ok, I didn't know they still had a hovercraft service to the Isle of Wight. The reason I asked is because he said he wouldn't leave the island if he's forced to wear a mask which is why Rose went to see him. Anyway it's great that he made it there.

Well done getting your hug in. I would have loved to be there, hopefully there'll be some more and we may need it if we're going to get the ptb to listen to us.

The first hug I got from David was in at his very first "conspiracy" talk in Bromley town hall in 1996 after "...and the truth shall set you free". 

I know. Which is why everyone assumed he would be joining via video link, it was an amazing surprise when he actually turned up 😁 

Are you not in London? Yes, there probably will be more events held but not sure if David would come again? Hopefully he does! 

Hahaha hugging David is like an achievement isn't it 😂

19 minutes ago, Yasmina said:

She's not a loony, she's an ex nhs nurse who speaks out about the corrupt health care system etc. She was actually one of the main people involved in arranging yesterday's event so your comments aren't very nice. Neither are the other people loonies, they are all health care professionals who are speaking out about what's going on, not including Piers Corbyn obv. 

I didn't call her a loony I called the way she behaved during David's speech ridiculous. And I stand by that. And my point about keeping away from the loony's was that David is strong enough to stand alone without the stage managed crew in tow. So if that's not very nice it's only my opinion 🙂

• Like 1
Just now, ZanderoBandero said:

I didn't call her a loony I called the way she behaved during David's speech ridiculous. And I stand by that. And my point about keeping away from the loony's was that David is strong enough to stand alone without the stage managed crew in tow. So if that's not very nice it's only my opinion 🙂

Yawn. Clearly you missed the point of the whole event. 

Just now, Yasmina said:

Yawn. Clearly you missed the point of the whole event. 

No I didn't lol i was just aware and spotted the ridiculous behaviour and bad manners of a woman who hardly listened to a word David Icke said. And I said so as it is my right to have an opinion. As it is your right to have an opinion. 🙂

• Like 1