I'm posting this as, well, a curiosity. Its a very interesting read and I'm not that into Alchemy. The author draws on some very old sources from which he quotes extensively. They themselves make interesting reading.

The author asks that the book be distributed so I'm doing as asked and because I think forum members interested in this sort of thing will find it an interesting read. Its not a very long book.

Apparently there was a thread on this in the old forum but, well, who knows whether that will re-emerge. 

As to the voracity of the claims. Well obviously I am skeptical. It seems to me it could be like the virus writers, they obviously get a kick out of knowing someone has downloaded their malware and its erased data on their PC. The virus writers get nothing out of this except some smug satisfaction that they've p*ssed people off. Maybe the author is the same. He's put this out there as some joke that only he will get a kick out of.

Unfortunately, there is only one way to test the claims - that is to follow the instructions and document the outcome. This means we fall into the 'trap' that the author gets his kick out of. So what to do. Don't know, I'm not rushing out and buying the equipment the book lists. However I probably am going to re-read the book again, it was that interesting especially if your into arcane knowledge. We do know it has been 10 years since the book was published and nobody's come forward with anything.

However some people have come forward to say the method is correct except the starting ingredient is wrong and should be snow - from Mount Ararat. Still others have come forward and said the process works as described but you don't end up with the stone, instead you end up with something called Alkahest, another potion used in Alchemy.

It certainly caused a bit of a stir on the Alchemy website with one member describing the attitude towards the author as of looking on at a child with a box of matches in his hand and just about to light one.

Perplexing though is the knowledge found in this book. For the author to be able to quote from old books he must have read them and is therefore well read in the subject. So that elevates it above being an internet prank.

As of this moment, I don't know what to make of it. 

There are webpages on the net claiming it to be a hoax, citing Manly P Hall's explanation that Alchemy was a spiritual work to elevate the soul and not produce a Philosophers Stone, the stone being mythical. Apparently the author or supposed author set up an ebay page selling the equipment he designated in the book, supposedly, I guess I don't know, but for it to be a scam then he would be selling the kit at an inflated price. But seriously, how much would you make out of that. There was a character supposed to be the author who joined forums but apparently turned out not to e. Reading on the Alchemy forum a member stated 'that which is hidden will remain hidden' However other forum members have posted about the book indicating they take it seriously to some extent and leave it for the reader to make up their own mind.

Anyway, if your interested in the Philosophers stone or would like an introduction to Alchemy then this book/pamphlet is a very interesting read, even some of the alchemist on the Alchemy website say its worth a read. I tried accessing the website the author says is set up but it seems the website has been down for sometime. When you try and access it you need to install a Chrome extension which modify's your search engine. Don't like the idea of that, its like that awful 'Start Page' search engine that used to get installed on your browser when you didn't want it and I don't even know if you'll get to the actual website after.

Here's some links - 

Some articles - 

ATS Thread about it - 

Book of Aquarius (A book that was on Forgottenbooks.org about the Philosopher Stone) Is down. TPTB?

From the thread-

The Book of Aquarius by unknown author is a HOAX. The Philosophers Stone is allegorical and therefore does not physically exist. “Adepts possessed the secret of the Philosophers Stone and knew the process of transmuting base metals into gold, but taught that these were allegorical terms concealing the true mystery of human regeneration through the transmutation of the base elements of man’s nature into the gold of intellectual and spiritual realization.” The above quotation is taken from Manly P. Hall’s book “The Secret Teachings of all Ages.”

I would refer you to my post on ATS of TruthSeeker2 on 20/FEB/2011 Disclosure Tribunal 31/MARCH UK thread, Page-5, www.abovetopsecret.com... where you will find reference to do your own research. There you might find a few interesting things. It’s best to read the whole thread from Page-1. How can the author have discovered the recipe for the Stone if the author hasn’t produced the Stone yet?

The author is a self promoting charlatan who spams lots of message boards. The author posts under sign00, Erik and a heap of other names. He tries to impress everybody with his intellectual wit. When people have had enough, the author gets abusive and calls everybody monkeys and clowns. The authors parting words are “that’s it I’m out of here, I’m gone.” This author has been barred from a number of forums.

This author has plagiarized my article somewhat (on the above forum thread) and has taken the first three paragraphs of my article, changed it around a little and has included it in the first three paragraphs of the ‘Book of Aquarius.’ My article was posted on 20/FEB/2011 to this forum above. The Book of Aquarius was released on 20/MARCH/2011. The anonymous author states the book was written within three weeks, so there you have it!

Link - http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread727825/pg2

Enjoy.

Edited by pi3141
Formatting

It's garbage.   Skim reading, you are meant to take urine and distill it many times over 3+months.  And mix in mercury and other things.  Then you have a lump of something.  This takes 30 chapters to explain rather than 1 page of A4.  And in every chapter are millions of quotes from every tom dick and harry so you know the author is not serious.

Anyway once you have done that .... what then?  How is it to be applied.  Doesn't seem to say.

Next chapter the author is talking about distillin sperm this time and says he doesn't really know what to do with it but adds some quotes and a few guesses of what might happen.  That's about half way through the pdf.

So ... it's all bull, the author has clearly not got any results.  I suggest you simply buy some of the powder off the guy rather than spend 3 months distilling urine.

Alchemy, is quite a simple and standard practice in Qigong, I do it every day and it works as far as it goes.  Basically you do water element qigong alternated with fire element qigong.  The alternation has the effect of disolving hardened negative qi in the body.  I don't know how far it goes, but that much I can confirm, I learned from Michael Winn's Sexuality Vitality DVD.  Even you can buy it !!!  And do alchemy.

Some Chinese medicine may also be alchemical I don't know.

23 hours ago, rideforever said:

It's garbage.   Skim reading, you are meant to take urine and distill it many times over 3+months.  And mix in mercury and other things.  Then you have a lump of something.  This takes 30 chapters to explain rather than 1 page of A4.  And in every chapter are millions of quotes from every tom dick and harry so you know the author is not serious.

Anyway once you have done that .... what then?  How is it to be applied.  Doesn't seem to say.

Next chapter the author is talking about distillin sperm this time and says he doesn't really know what to do with it but adds some quotes and a few guesses of what might happen.  That's about half way through the pdf.

So ... it's all bull, the author has clearly not got any results.  I suggest you simply buy some of the powder off the guy rather than spend 3 months distilling urine.

Alchemy, is quite a simple and standard practice in Qigong, I do it every day and it works as far as it goes.  Basically you do water element qigong alternated with fire element qigong.  The alternation has the effect of disolving hardened negative qi in the body.  I don't know how far it goes, but that much I can confirm, I learned from Michael Winn's Sexuality Vitality DVD.  Even you can buy it !!!  And do alchemy.

Some Chinese medicine may also be alchemical I don't know.

Cheers.

Nice to get others thoughts on it.

As you say, if it wasn't bull I should be able to buy the material off him and then he says its easy to increase, yet none is for sale and the author seems to have disappeared.

Having said that, some members on the Alchemy forum say its a worthwhile read for an introduction into Alchemy, so its not a complete waste of time if your interested in such things.

I think you may be right about Chinese medicine, lets face it Alchemy is just the mixing of compounds derived from plants and Chinese Herbal is all about that. Interestingly, I heard a conspiracy theory about Chinese Herbal, apparently back in the 1900's when the Americans started to visit China, China was aware it didn't really have hospitals and health care, embarrassed about this they invented or re-invented their herbal medicine to say to the Americans, 'we don't need hospitals, everyone treats themselves with herbal medicine' made them feel better about themselves. I don't put much stock in that theory, Chinese herbal medicine seems to go way back but its one I heard anyway.

@pi3141

The Chinese Doctor I have used in Brighton he says that many of the herbs used in China are not legal in the EU/UK and so he's not able to treat people properly ... he trained in Beijing.  For those people who study the Chinese Arts there is something called the "Cultural Revolution" that occurred in China in the 1960s (maybe earlier also) which was said to have destroyed most of the artforms replacing them with fakery and Government sanctioned official forms ... although much has survived in the hinterland of China.

They have something called external alchemy which I think is about taking herbs and potions, and doing the work that way.  Or internally using qigong and other art forms.  Alchemy is the combining of several substances to get a big effect.

• 1 month later...

I've studied alchemy for years.  There is somewhere near a dozen forms of alchemy.  Alchemy dealing with blood/urine cannot turn Black as that denotes a dead experiment. I also frequented that specific writers book (of aquarius) internet sight, and read the authors self admission that his retort essences had turned black.  

At anyrate, I also recently posted the following here in the medical/health section:

********************************************************************************************************************************

Better then Adrenochrome ! 
Offered freely the white stone of rejuvenation from Michael Timothy Babb currently living in Glen Burnie Maryland USA.  Elites, if U want the Red Stone formula come find me.
Here we go:
Study on the net a Glass Retort set-up: 
Alchemy the real answer. Two stones one given today, the other held back to the highest bidder. Use your own blood as it won’t cause mental issues; I.E. Schizophrenia. 
Collect morning dew water on the hillside for several nights after a sever lightening storm. Silk sheets are used for draining the dew off and into glass jars. Use lay-up sticks or string to adhere and fix your sheets to whatever you have available on that hill. Take the water filled jars inside to dark basements and always B4 the sun ever begins to rise. Usually finish this part of the process B4 4:30 A.M. <> Do all inside work in a dark setting with NO window light! Use candles for light or fireplace light only!  Real Sunlight will only destroy the monatomic elements within the morning dew and also disempower the Nitre's explosive effect on human blood  
So, we begin by dehydrating several gallons of the morning dew within a large tub like vat, as to acquire that residual powder left behind. Scrape that powder into a pile, yet do not tap it as it is explosive. The Nitre powder looks like the light haze that is similar to that of dishwasher glasses. Nitre powder is whats hidden inside of morning dew but only until the watery dew is dehydrated within a dark setting (no sunlight). That powder of ‘Nitre’ sometimes pronounced Niter, is also titled as Lightening in a Bottle, because it is seriously powerful! 
Next:
Purchase a Bunsen Burner that can correctly gage 98.6 for several weeks on end. Study how to set-up a retort and pipette off to a conjoined retort from researching alchemy internet sights.
 From here its easy:
Take a simplistic alchemy set-up and place four ounces of the liquid morning dew into your retort. Then mix in Two additional ounces of Nitre/Niter powder. Then pull and or extract exactly that exact same amount of your very own human blood. Ratio of the Nitre is always a one to one EXACT RATIO of blood!.  In this case two ounces of blood, and also two ounces of Nitre.
<^> 
4 ounces morning dew will also have inside of it all of the periodic chart's elements that are interestingly enough still in their gaseous states, along with a touch of the Nitre. The 2 ounces of Nitre mixed in and then followed by the two ounces of your blood is squirted gently to the bottom of that retort. 
Oxygen CANNOT hit the blood, and Sunlight cannot engage this experiment.
once all three ingredients are placed into the retort then Cap it and place the main retort upon the heat of 98.6, and for thereabout 28 days, and or until you’ll finally obtain the great secret. Once the whole gig turns totally white then the substance that can now make silver will also become a sustenance of edible regeneration. 
The Egg hard boiled is encoded as the grand secret. Blood once blueish /green in your arteries is now red and Nitre then gives you the reason why this works.
Black Red Orange Yellow Green Blue Indigo Violet White < ROY G BIV extended. 
A = 1 to Z = 26. 
Red = 27 White = 65 <> totals 92 of which 92 equals Yellow. So, your red=27 blood conjoined to white=65 Nitre/Niter needs to become yellow=92, while heading towards Green Blue Indigo Violet White; ASAP!.  The eggs shell is the metaphor for the white stone. The hard boiled egg is inside Yellow then an extremely thin barrier of greenish/blue leading to the White protein portion with a slight skin, then the shell.  Once again your retort cannot digress to Orange Red Black as that direction denotes death within Alchemy, and U'll have to restart while contemplating your mistake?
 Final note to Elites. I MichaEL am not here to judge U or anyone else for all this conspiratorial chit-chat about  Adrenochrome. I am here only to deliver the red stone formula product for the folks that will be permitted to go beyond the Georgia Guide-stone’s 500 million marker, and into the new world order, thereby beyond 2,048 A.D,. I am pro nwo, except I am against the method of elimination (revelational wars) and that I personally believe that a two for two law should have been installed back in the 1970’s, and that it should still be utilized as to elimate the coming wars necessity and or issues during the 1,000 years of nwo. 
A Revelation murder death kill scenario will only generate detonations of atomics that destroy the viable farming land. So, can we deny the coming 27 year of nostradamus that begins late 2021/22, or do we have to engage the un-thinkable?
At anyrate, if U want the stronger life rejuvenating red formula then I live in the state of Maryland USA. Take the time to come find me by way of the local police and we’ll talk out a simplistic money deal over great coffee. Godspeed to all the peoples in the coming times as I am only here to offer a fix and not to judge or take any sides. The white stone will keep pockets of people thriving through the coming insanity.
 By the way the red stone formula comes at a financial price of 36 million tax deferred. I need to relocate myself along with loved ones as I have no faith whatsoever in awaiting modernised christians to rise up and fight the elites, L.O.L. <^>  The white stone is given here freely as to create pockets of survivalist, but from my research the white stone only achieves a couple hundred more years, unlike the red of which is written to be an ongoing life-line.  Don’t use anyone else’s blood and you’ll heal much faster toward those younger times and you'll do so without the brain trauma issues of Adrenochrome.  Like I said I'm not hear to judge but rather assist; everyone.
 I also posted my real name, as I am not bashful in the least. Godspeed from Michael...
 This may also interest U 
I suggest watching Mel Gibsons 26 minute video on that page.  Tis another form of alchemy...
Edited by Michael Timothy Babb
addition too