Jump to content

Where does the BLM Money go ....


Recommended Posts

It seems very strange to me that a group like this should require any funding at all ...The public are sold the image of this being a grass roots group , just normal people showing up spontaneously and protesting ... Not easy to get just how much they do get in donations ... We know the Ford foundation gave $100 Million ... it's thought Soros gave even more ... many companies donate , and the public ... there are no records of how many hundreds of Millions $ and no indication of where this money goes ..... 

 

I find it very hard to believe the violent thugs we see demonstrating are there out of a sense of social injustice , such people are self serving , I suspect many are paid .....

 

And so does Rand Paul .Yesterday he was besieged by a  crowd of 100 BLM people who were waiting for him , he believes he was lucky to escape with his life  . He said ...

 

“I believe there are going to be people who are involved with the attack on us that actually were paid to come here, are not from Washington, D.C., and are sort of paid to be anarchists,” he declared. “This is disturbing because really, if you’re inciting a riot that’s a crime, but if you’re paying someone to incite a riot that person needs to go to jail as well.”

Was Paul referring to George Soros?            https://www.infowars.com/rand-paul-believes-mob-who-assaulted-him-paid-to-be-anarchists/

 

I would imagine politicians are also bribed to "Take the knee" and sanction the sort of rubbish pictured below 

 

5eda61bf4dca68680b0bfc82?width=1100&form

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Money goes to democrats and their control of every major urban Center as well as the media..not to mention all the money laundered to the musks of the world. They will not exist after the election much longer

We are going to be a republic once again with one party. F the dems and multinationalists and rinos. America is going to be taken back by its wonderful people who are not going to be marginalized anymore.  Gitmo for Obama and schiff

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, OFgreatKNOWledge said:

Money goes to democrats and their control of every major urban Center as well as the media..not to mention all the money laundered to the musks of the world. They will not exist after the election much longer

We are going to be a republic once again with one party. F the dems and multinationalists and rinos. America is going to be taken back by its wonderful people who are not going to be marginalized anymore.  Gitmo for Obama and schiff

 

This. All money for BLM goes to an organisation called ActBlue which funnels all funds to the Democratic contender's campaign, ie Joe Biden. I wouldn't care about this but are the Dems then making sure it goes to black causes? Or their own pockets? Funny nothing changes much for black people under the Democrats. And I agree, if the Dems get in, you won't hear much about BLM again after that. Many are genuine in this movement, but they are not getting the funding, unless someone can prove otherwise. The funds are going to an uber privileged white man's campaign.

Edited by northern star
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

The money is funding the democrat presidential campaign, specifically Joe biden, barry sanders, and elizabeth warren.

 

Go to BLM website and click donate. The link will take you to the "actBlue" website.

 

Then go to the political contributions watchdog website called opensecrets.org and click on influence and lobbying. Then type in "actblue" in the search field on the left and this page is the result:

 

https://www.opensecrets.org/pacs/expenditures.php?cycle=2020&cmte=C00401224

 

Criminal government and their mouth-breather gullible minions BLM and antifa fascists have burned and looted and wrecked America's blue state's and the economy, and thousands of small businesses now gone, so that they can implement socialism via plan-demic corona bullshit virus vaccine.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 minutes ago, Messenger said:

The money is funding the democrat presidential campaign, specifically Joe biden, barry sanders, and elizabeth warren.

 

 

The democrat party must have gone completely insane if they think anyone will vote for them now ...It can only be explained by ET mind control/influence directed at Dem politicians ...

 

Latest polls show black support for trump has doubled over the last month ... he will win , but then comes the postal votes ... America has gone crazy! 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 hours ago, oz93666 said:

 

The democrat party must have gone completely insane if they think anyone will vote for them now ...It can only be explained by ET mind control/influence directed at Dem politicians ...

 

Latest polls show black support for trump has doubled over the last month ... he will win , but then comes the postal votes ... America has gone crazy! 

A lot of the democrats are severely misinformed, as are republicans, but democrats have become way worse, completely in denial and ignorant about things such as Pizzagate for example. It's because they are watching too much MSM.

 

This morning, at the local big pharma legalized drug dealer, Walgreens, I saw on the cover of USA today, "Q Anon radicalizing Americans. !

 

The NWO are lucky that I don't have power. I would lynch every MSM ceo and general manager in the streets and then strip their children of their trust funds and distribute it to the people via large gardens I would have built all over the country, and I would put in legislation that all landscapers hence forth must plant trees that bear fruit, particularly around senior citizen living and elementary schools so that kids and seniors would have fruit/food any time they needed it.

 

https://www.usatoday.com/in-depth/tech/2020/08/31/qanon-conspiracy-theories-trump-election-covid-19-pandemic-extremist-groups/5662374002/

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 1 month later...

I have sympathy for people that have gotten land their families have relied on taken from them and thus they need to find a new way to make income, but the grain's of a percentage of the cow meat industry can help feed the world. 

 

BLM land is Native American land put in a trust, it does not belong to settlers. 

 

It never has, it never will. Its time for the United States of America to take a page from Canada's history and start giving BLM land back to who owns it. Which hidden history in mind, they might want to please the person in the bible, as he wasnt Pleiadian at one point but he was another group. I aint talking about Jesus either. The big man is related most to who???? You got it, give the land back!!!! The bottom line, hidden history or not, the settlers took way more then the land they needed, and its this bigotry and insanity that we see reflected in the insanity of politics, crimes, and big evils like Area 51 above ground crew maggots. You wonder why there is injustice when you have allowed it to go on for hundreds of years. Did they abolish slavery after the country was made? No, they continued it for 100 years. Its time to stop the circle of crime and spiritual uncleanliness and dogma that has gotten you in this mess in the first place. 

 

More dogma isnt going to get you out!!! Evolve to the Space Age. Thats where the BIG MAN and little man came from. 

 

and they wonder why he's pretty furious at the Catholic Church right now, he has been. Even he is like "I aint stepping foot in there". lol Just to "chew bubble gum and kick some a$$".

Edited by MatchaLove
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 8/29/2020 at 11:52 PM, northern star said:

 

This. All money for BLM goes to an organisation called ActBlue which funnels all funds to the Democratic contender's campaign, ie Joe Biden. I wouldn't care about this but are the Dems then making sure it goes to black causes? Or their own pockets? Funny nothing changes much for black people under the Democrats. And I agree, if the Dems get in, you won't hear much about BLM again after that. Many are genuine in this movement, but they are not getting the funding, unless someone can prove otherwise. The funds are going to an uber privileged white man's campaign.

Who's that "uber privileged white man" you speak of?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...