Jump to content

My Experiences Not Wearing A Mask


RobinJ
 Share

Recommended Posts

I just wanted to say to anyone who may still be agreeing to wearing a mask what my experience is of not wearing one. Since this all began I just carried on as normal and I have not:

1. queued to get into a shop

2. Worn a mask when out in the street

3. Worn a mask when in a shop- or anywhere else

4. Not used hand sanitiser AT ALL

5. Not washed my hands every two minutes

6. Stopped touching my face

 

Its as simple as this; if someone acts like a Nazi stopping folks going into a shop without a mask, then I dont shop at that store. I tell anyone who feels they are forced to wear them that they are fine to not do that around me. Most people are grateful be behave normally. 

 

My experience is that NO ONE has challenged me, NO ONE has stopped me. One thing I dont understand is why parents are wearing masks while taking their kids out who dont wear one. So the air is only dangerous to non children. Its total madness. 

 

I saw the most ridiculous thing the other day, a middle aged fella smoking outside a shop with a mask dangling from his ears! Seriously, did he think that one through?? 

Im now actively selling everything I own to get out of the UK so I wont be forced to have tracing or jabs.  Cant wait to get out.

 

  • Like 6
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, RobinJ said:

One thing I dont understand is why parents are wearing masks while taking their kids out who dont wear one. So the air is only dangerous to non children. Its total madness. 

 

It is total madness. Of course, children under the age of 11 are exempt from having to wear face coverings, as per Government guidelines.

 

What concerns me more is those parents who DO make their children wear face coverings, even though they don't need to.

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Consider the thought process from government - parents spend years telling kids to share their stuff, be kind etc and now when they go back to school they will be forced to keep away from other children, be in 'bubbles' and not play together! And this quote is a classic pile of utter gibberish:

 "the risk to children’s well-being from not being in school, is far greater than the risk from COVID,”

 

Oh, so COVID is not dangerous then.....?!

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Its not just the mask wearing and sanitising tho. There is now a new etiquette to cafes that I cant stand.

I went to a cafe other weekend, not been in a while but was feeling adventurous and optimistic. Entered by the outdoor seating area bit and sat at a table that was empty, it was the only free one, it still had all the mugs and plates from previous people on. I started stacking everything to one side like I used to so it would be easier for the waitress to pick up when she went past and then looked up to see one lady at a table literally with her mouth hanging open gauping at me. I wasnt sure if it was the touching of the mugs that was the issue, then noticed all tables silent and looking at me.

Being half asleep I hadnt noticed the que at the other end of the outdoor bit with people waiting for a sanitised table lol how sad.  So I got up and apologised loudly to the people in the que' 'oh Im sorry didnt see you guys waiting', big smile, tried to laugh it off etc...... Got zero response,  no smiles, no understanding, just pure disdain for not abiding by the new rules. I just left as there is no way Im queuing to get in a cafe and standing over people while they are drinking their tea.

People have lost their sense their of humour when it comes to covid19.

 

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, Problem child said:

Its not just the mask wearing and sanitising tho. There is now a new etiquette to cafes that I cant stand.

I went to a cafe other weekend, not been in a while but was feeling adventurous and optimistic. Entered by the outdoor seating area bit and sat at a table that was empty, it was the only free one, it still had all the mugs and plates from previous people on. I started stacking everything to one side like I used to so it would be easier for the waitress to pick up when she went past and then looked up to see one lady at a table literally with her mouth hanging open gauping at me. I wasnt sure if it was the touching of the mugs that was the issue, then noticed all tables silent and looking at me.

Being half asleep I hadnt noticed the que at the other end of the outdoor bit with people waiting for a sanitised table lol how sad.  So I got up and apologised loudly to the people in the que' 'oh Im sorry didnt see you guys waiting', big smile, tried to laugh it off etc...... Got zero response,  no smiles, no understanding, just pure disdain for not abiding by the new rules. I just left as there is no way Im queuing to get in a cafe and standing over people while they are drinking their tea.

People have lost their sense their of humour when it comes to covid19.

 

Right? They are so hypnotised by the TV and mainstream media news and they believe unconditiionally in their every word! Similar thing happened to me in the mall, I entered with mask down, and everybody was lookin' at me as I was some kind of serial killer. Could've given Henry Kissinger run for his money. It's sad to see, but the System has deeply programmed majority of the population into their game, they will hardly ever even attempt to seek out the truth. Even with all of their contradictions, they refuse to go out of their comfort zone of being enslaved.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 8/28/2020 at 7:05 PM, RobinJ said:

Consider the thought process from government - parents spend years telling kids to share their stuff, be kind etc and now when they go back to school they will be forced to keep away from other children, be in 'bubbles' and not play together! And this quote is a classic pile of utter gibberish:

 "the risk to children’s well-being from not being in school, is far greater than the risk from COVID,”

 

Oh, so COVID is not dangerous then.....?!

 

I agree with you but parents MUST take responsibilty for their own children. We all know the cabal are evil so therefore protection of ALL children MUST come from the parents first and foremost.

Here's a classic quote thrown around and used cheaply by almost ALL parents -

 

"I will die for my kids and do anything for them".

 

Just as long as it's not any of these....

 

* Wear a mask in schools...sign them up

* Social distance in schools....sign them up

* Give them a fear of other human beings...sign them up

* Chip them up like a dog...sign them up

* Vaccinate them with poison....sign them up

* Throw crap down their throat and call it food...sign them up

* Throw shit down their throat in the name of medicine...sign them up

* Put them in an environment (school) which will almost certainly give them OCD and an overwhelming fear of germs...sign them up

Most will do whatever they ask for just as long as they can have a couple of holidays a year and get back to some kind of normal again!

 

I hope there is no one here reading this who is offended? If you are  then the truth hurts and you should never throw loose statements around about dying for anyone. I appreciate there are many different circumstances but these really don't come into it when you are talking about your childs health (both mental and physical). It should come first above EVERYTHING...regardless!

 

  • Like 8
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Ive given up trying to make members of my family understand the danger we are in now. Even when you show them the facts they still claim the facts are fake news. Even when you point out the statistics read both positive or negative they prefer to hear the propaganda of the negative. People cant do rational thought anymore. Brainwashed idiots, its easier to label everyone else as being a conspiracy theorist than to accept a paradigm shift and that their favourite 'political team' is wrong and lying through their teeth.

  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I was just hired at a fabrication shop on a temporary basis (3 days a week) as an inspector and was recently told I will have to wear a mask (no one else in the plant wears one), as inspectors travel from site to site. My response was that I hadn't work since mid April due to the scamdemic and that it must be past 14 days by now (being sarcastic). The manager said it didn't matter and I might have to wear one. It's still up in the air but when they tell me I have to, I'll tell them that it should have been in the agreement before hiring and that I will not wear one and they can terminate me if they have to. The certification I have and they need is rare in my area and I doubt they would let me go because of it. 

Either way, if I can make a point and have the upper hand in this debate with them, I sure will fight this nonsense. We will see soon enough.

F**K THEM.

  • Like 7
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Being a man, I've only had middle aged Karens challenging me when not wearing a mask. One bint followed me around tesco express trying to dictate to me and i completely ignored her which she hated. Suck on that. Then you have the Karens in the queues who turn around and see you not wearing a mask like every other lemming, and they shake their head at me slowly. I respond with a jack nicholson grinning head nod very slowly (look up the gifs of this and you'll see what I mean haha). I urge everyone to do this... Like this lol-

 

 

giphy.gif

 

 

 

Edited by Haunted Universe
  • Like 2
  • Haha 7
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Also, bollocks to all the private businesses with a sign outside saying NO MASK NO ENTRY. Fine by me, I won't spend money at your shop ever again. I thought these businesses were struggling already?

 

Also, I move a few steps forward in a queue to get away from the twat so close to me they are trying to bum me, and they then walk straight forward to get close to me again. Im not bothered about covid obviously but they cant take a hint. Jesus wept.

 

 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I've been pretty lucky, I've not had anyone say a thing. I sensed a bit of a look from a greeter at Tesco, but maybe that was just me. I go in Tesco before and after work whether I need to or not 😄 Went on the bus the other day, seven of us up stairs, only one with a mask.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Haunted Universe said:

 

Were they doing that government scheme where you get a discount and have to give your name, phone number and time you visited? A cafe did that to me last week and i wrote 'Michael Jackson Hee Hee'. Lol.

haha, nice idea. No clue I didnt notice really.  Went to another place yesterday,  rural farm cafe, I was convinced this place would be chilled. I was so wrong. First thing waitress said at the door whilst wearing the worst kind of black mask was, 'Hi do you have masks guys?' I said no and walked past whilst she was distracted by another customer. Sat down and everybody else took their masks off when the reached the tables, no music, no atmosphere, pretty dead place compared to how it used to be. 

Funniest and also most depressing part was being served our food in brown paper bags, no cutlery, plates, mugs or glasses allowed. It had morphed into a drive thru McDonalds. 

Waitress just dumped the bags of food and got off. Everything disposable, plastic. Dont get why they couldnt use a dishwasher anymore. Felt like an excuse to just be lazy?

They just binned the lot probably into hazardous waste bags and then burnt them whilst they stood around watching with their black masks on.  

Edited by Problem child
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Problem child said:

haha, nice idea. No clue I didnt notice really.  Went to another place yesterday,  rural farm cafe, I was convinced this place would be chilled. I was so wrong. First thing waitress said at the door whilst wearing the worst kind of black mask was, 'Hi do you have masks guys?' I said no and walked past whilst she was distracted by another customer. Sat down and everybody else took their masks off when the reached the tables, no music, no atmosphere, pretty dead place compared to how it used to be. 

Funniest and also most depressing part was being served our food in brown paper bags, no cutlery, plates, mugs or glasses allowed. It had morphed into a drive thru McDonalds. 

Waitress just dumped the bags of food and got off. Everything disposable, plastic. Dont get why they couldnt use a dishwasher anymore. Felt like an excuse to just be lazy?

They just binned the lot probably into hazardous waste bags and then burnt them whilst they stood around watching with their black masks on.

 

Absolutely insane and pathetic. I hope you wont bother again, what a joke. Lol at you saying no and walking past. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Problem child said:

yea its number one on places to avoid. There is now a list. I said it politely and with a smile, they dont expect it I reckon.

the worst bit actually was when leaving I saw a family coming up with a toddler who the Dad was holding. Toddler starts crying and I hear the dad go 'oh its the masks again' and he had to walk around the carpark with the kid trying to calm him down! mental

Link to comment
Share on other sites

This scamdemic has turned people into imbeciles and it's just starting, wait for the second wave. 🙄

 

I was at the hospital the other day because of an minor eye injury and I noticed most nurses (idling btw, not busy at all) wore their masks under their chins.

If there was a REALLY DEADLY VIRUS out there, rules would be enforced with no exceptions, period. 

The truth is out there in our faces and people still believe the bs.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Haunted Universe said:

 

I avoid going out and people as much as people. I've only met a few workers at the local tesco who refuse to wear a mask, thats rare to find.

I have only heard on the grapevine of another unmasked person in my town. She apparently shops in waitrose, thats all I know..

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Not only have I never worn a mask or any of the other crazy shit they want us to do I've also perfected my eye rolling technique which I use when one of these muzzled idiots dives into the frozen food section rather than walk past me in the supermarket aisle. As much as I'd love to be considerate and kind to people, the masketeers complete lack of critical thinking and self awareness make it very difficult. If someone hasn't questioned things after all this time the only conclusion I can reach is that they're a lost cause. 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...