Con-19 Nurse gets a certificate of Bollocks

Basket Case

Some good comments on that vid too:

All of my GCSEs and A-Levels were certificates of bollocks, but particularly my 2:2 Bachelors. I had basically spent 3 years addicted to Playstation, getting drunk and smoking weed, and watching a lot of TV and Blockbuster videos (pre-internet days), so god knows how I manged to scrape that. But not that any of those years in school and Uni mattered, because as soon as I went for a job, they didn't care about any of it. Just wanted to know how good I would be at handling objections when I cold-called somebody. I remember thinking, the education system is just about brainwashing us and allowing our parents to go out to work so they can pay taxes. So all these youngsters worried about their grades, I keep wanting to tell them - they are also "certificates of bollocks"! Like this lady's candidness. Def need more NHS / medical staff to grow a pair.

This one supports the Chromosome 8 claim in that Max Igan video.

Germ theory is discredited nonsense, as, for all conditions claimed to be 'infectious', the blamed microbe / 'virus' particle fails to satisfy Koch's Postulates -- if even demonstrated to exist, as is not even the case in many instances (like that of 'HIV'). 'Asymptomatic infection' is a contradiction in terms. Either a microbe / 'virus' is 'pathogenic' and you can't incubate it without experiencing symptoms, or you can incubate it without experiencing symptoms because it's not 'pathogenic'. The absence of symptoms despite the presence of any given alleged 'pathogen' in these cases means that no illness can be attributed to said 'pathogen', as such circumstances violate the first of Koch’s Postulates that are necessary to establish the existence of a causal relationship between a ‘pathogen’ and the condition it is claimed to cause. The presence of the 'pathogen' in the absence of symptoms or the absence of the 'pathogen' in the presence of symptoms must both be recognised as a violation of the first of Koch's Postulates and thus to represent a failure to establish a causal relationship.

The conditions of ill-health that we mistakenly attribute to 'viruses' and other 'contagions' are actually eliminative crises carried out by a diseased body to eject accumulated toxins ; acute conditions can be quickly overcome (very often within days) by simple detoxification measures.

The '19' RNA is actually human DNA from exosomes ('helper cells', ironically). That's right, all of this is based off an erroneous assumption that a sequence of RNA comes from a 'pathogen' and yet it's found in the human genome. The test tests for RNA common to most people who've suffered any kind of oxidative stress/illness/injury recently.

20 minutes ago, Messenger said:

Nice!

She's on her way to work but in a few days after the vid circulates she may be searching for a new career.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/12536106/nhs-worker-investigated-claiming-coronavirus-bks/

Yeah that didn't take very long. She will be lucky to get a job in Tescos now.....The UK government are very predictable but also very consistent in retaliation tactics.

• Sad 1

20 minutes ago, Brad the lad said:

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/12536106/nhs-worker-investigated-claiming-coronavirus-bks/

Yeah that didn't take very long. She will be lucky to get a job in Tescos now.....The UK government are very predictable but also very consistent in retaliation tactics.

Daaamn, that was fast.

I was just thinking the other day, if anything, this alleged "virus" is going to wake up a lot of people. So as usual the cabal of arsewipes with their psyops and lies which aim to scare and gain more control over people, actually it is doing the opposite. Such a massive hoax on the people causes a lot of them to be skeptical and ask questions which is exactly what we need people to do, which is wake up to the fact that yes there are people conspiring.