"Sacred Medicine" - The Wisdom of German New Medicine

Grumpy Owl

• 2 months later...

Personally, having studied GNM I feel it is the truth, or as close to it as we may ever get. 

Big sudden emotional shock or trauma > brain responds to the emotions by controlling which part of the body it manifests the dis- ease. If you address the issue at its root, it goes away and you are healed. If you hang on to the emotion and allow it to control you, the next time you get a similar type of shock, you will add to the previous, causing bigger problems such as cancer.

In other words, your HEART rules your brain and body, not the other way around as we have been taught.

The fact that it is still quite hard to find info on this subject, that the original doctor was ridiculed and ostracised for his discovery, rather than embraced, tells you all you need to know. It does mention on the web site that the only thing not covered is the outside application of a poison.

So now, lets think about covid.....Every narrative put out by govts has said "stay indoors ( no sun),  dont touch anyone ( destroy your microbiome), listen only to govt so as to keep the lie going, add a poison to your body via a vax, create psychological problems with separation/ masks/ lack of contact, lack of green space and programmed hypnosis to believe the lie... All the opposite of wellness.

Heres a great rule of thumb; if the govt is pushing it, its a lie. Personally I feel all the supplements and other 'alternative' medicine is much the same. Its the yin/yang of their 'medicine' doctrine. To make those who like to call themselves healthy- feel like they are doing something good, when in reality its probably put out by the same cult, as another belief system to cling to. Just like veganism, keto or other restrictive systems for 'health'.

ALL we need is BALANCE in all things. And to stop listening to media.

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

My suspicions on cancer. And I don't mean any disrespect to people suffering from it. I watched my dad suffer and die from it fairly recently.

Is that we may have it all wrong about cancer, it may be a normal healing process.

But from my family recent experience. My dad was diagnosed with cancer. They told him it was incurable gave him chemo. All he could think and talk about was dying. Noticeably after the chemo he got really sick and passed, labelled as covid of course.

My Aunt died recently she was really old. Fit as a fiddle you would say. When they did an autopsy they found a load of different cancers. But she never knew about it, was never given chemo and just died in old age.

Cliche to say you are what you think and believe. But our whole culture is programmed to be petrified of cancer. The worst of the worst. What if it's this suggestion that actually causes the process of death, not helped by the dangerous chemo drugs they pump you with which the majority opt for further causing decay of the body. Plenty of studies showing the power of placebo.

I'm open to the idea that cancer may just be the body's natural healing process and we may have to start looking at it in a different way if we wish to heal. Again there's many examples of cancers just disappearing.

So yeah I will rd up a little more on this.

And please I'm not trying to insult or make light of anybody with cancer, believe me I've seen it. Just trying to explore this subject.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Mr H said:

My suspicions on cancer. And I don't mean any disrespect to people suffering from it. I watched my dad suffer and die from it fairly recently.

Is that we may have it all wrong about cancer, it may be a normal healing process.

But from my family recent experience. My dad was diagnosed with cancer. They told him it was incurable gave him chemo. All he could think and talk about was dying. Noticeably after the chemo he got really sick and passed, labelled as covid of course.

My Aunt died recently she was really old. Fit as a fiddle you would say. When they did an autopsy they found a load of different cancers. But she never knew about it, was never given chemo and just died in old age.

Cliche to say you are what you think and believe. But our whole culture is programmed to be petrified of cancer. The worst of the worst. What if it's this suggestion that actually causes the process of death, not helped by the dangerous chemo drugs they pump you with which the majority opt for further causing decay of the body. Plenty of studies showing the power of placebo.

I'm open to the idea that cancer may just be the body's natural healing process and we may have to start looking at it in a different way if we wish to heal. Again there's many examples of cancers just disappearing.

So yeah I will rd up a little more on this.

And please I'm not trying to insult or make light of anybody with cancer, believe me I've seen it. Just trying to explore this subject.

If you read the GNM part about cancer ( and I too have had many family members die from that) the belief is that it is part of the healing phase of emotional trauma. If you interrupt that phase ( often the diagnosis itself is enough to re-set up another cancer trauma, which then triggers more healing- or cancer nodes) by interrupting it with drugs or chemo you make it way more difficult for your body to heal itself. The healing needs to come by getting rid of the emotional issues which started the cancer in the first place.

By carrying around so much emotional distress and not dealing with it, we set ourselves up for much more serious problems in later life.

If you recognise it at the point of inception, you start to understand why you are having health issues. Ive personally tested this and checked with those who have had disease in my family ( against their known emotional traumas), it is freakily accurate.

• Like 2

39 minutes ago, RobinJ said:

If you read the GNM part about cancer ( and I too have had many family members die from that) the belief is that it is part of the healing phase of emotional trauma. If you interrupt that phase ( often the diagnosis itself is enough to re-set up another cancer trauma, which then triggers more healing- or cancer nodes) by interrupting it with drugs or chemo you make it way more difficult for your body to heal itself. The healing needs to come by getting rid of the emotional issues which started the cancer in the first place.

By carrying around so much emotional distress and not dealing with it, we set ourselves up for much more serious problems in later life.

If you recognise it at the point of inception, you start to understand why you are having health issues. Ive personally tested this and checked with those who have had disease in my family ( against their known emotional traumas), it is freakily accurate.

That's really fascinating. Thank you. I will have to start reading up more about this.

Do you have a preferred method for ridding emotional issues? Or is that something documented in the GNM papers?

1 hour ago, Mr H said:

That's really fascinating. Thank you. I will have to start reading up more about this.

Do you have a preferred method for ridding emotional issues? Or is that something documented in the GNM papers?

For me, when it all clicked into place, I started by looking at my relatives and friends and their issues and seeing if the info correlated to their problems. In every case I looked at it did. To help the healing your body needs a much bigger amount of quality protein than normal as it takes more energy to heal while things are cleared out. Usually its not difficult to pin point what the issue relates to if you understand yourself. Everything humanity is going through right now is about shining a light on all the dark stuff we all have been taught to keep buried. Only by examining it and dealing with it will we be rid of it for good.

Not sure if anyone posted the web site so here it is again ( bit old as this was discovered decades ago) learninggnm.com

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 2 months later...
On 2/4/2022 at 2:43 PM, Mr H said:

Well Ive been on my own healing journey for quite a while. Really the only way to heal is to examine where your emotional traumas begin, understand them, shine a bright light on them. I used NLP to help me understand my past and that led to learning about brain health, psychology, hypnosis, meditation and loads more. Eventually that went on to a spiritual path. After that it is a heck of a ride finding out just how much power we have and really learning how to trust in the goodness not the darkness. Its been a fascinating journey for me so far which has given way to a peace and acceptance of myself and my role in what is to come.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 1/29/2021 at 11:58 PM, Liberty said:

At 22 minutes when they measure the light source from a battery caged hen egg compared to a free range hen egg with the battery one only emitting half the light.  Showing how those conditions are measurably killing its life force. 

This makes sense. Hence I started the Light Therapy thread.

Daylight contains many radiation aside from UV which all have function e.g. removes immflamation, sterlization, vitamin D and sexual hormones production which are usual for more than sex related matter such as skin, bones etc... it's huge.

9 hours ago, DaleP said:

Daylight contains many radiation aside from UV which all have function e.g. removes immflamation, sterlization, vitamin D and sexual hormones production which are usual for more than sex related matter such as skin, bones etc... it's huge.

And this is another reason why the dark ones dont need true light, and, why they seek to stop us from getting a light source via fake diseases such as corona crap which forced people to stay out of the sunlight.... There is a lady who invented something called the `harmonic Egg'. Its a device that you sit inside for healing and it combines coloured light and certain frequencies. Depending on what ails you the machine is calibrated with the correct healing colours and frequencies. Thats how simple this all is. No need for pharma. The whole point of any pharma is to interrupt the natural way the body heals itself, thereby extending the time we are sick.

• Like 1

On 4/20/2022 at 2:28 AM, RobinJ said:

And this is another reason why the dark ones dont need true light, and, why they seek to stop us from getting a light source via fake diseases such as corona crap which forced people to stay out of the sunlight.... There is a lady who invented something called the `harmonic Egg'. Its a device that you sit inside for healing and it combines coloured light and certain frequencies. Depending on what ails you the machine is calibrated with the correct healing colours and frequencies. Thats how simple this all is. No need for pharma. The whole point of any pharma is to interrupt the natural way the body heals itself, thereby extending the time we are sick.

Interesting.

That's one way to do healing.....ultimately you are that machine and no machine is needed.

People who can do spontaneous healing by mere touch.....is called either shaman, healer or someone who is....supernatural etc....

On 4/20/2022 at 9:11 PM, DaleP said:

Interesting.

That's one way to do healing.....ultimately you are that machine and no machine is needed.

People who can do spontaneous healing by mere touch.....is called either shaman, healer or someone who is....supernatural etc....

And, just as another aside, there was a guy more than 60 years ago realised that certain frequencies destroy cancers. If memory serves me correct there needs to be 11 tones difference for the cancer to be literally exploded. (I wrote the tones down somewhere.) Then the smaller pieces are removed naturally by the body. My own spiritual journey of understanding has all been about frequencies. I am super sensitive now to some tones in music, they touch me in ways that they never used to before I was shown the connections for me personally. Its been fascinating. The more you understand and accept, the more is shown to you about our reality. Amazeballs! 🤓

54 minutes ago, RobinJ said:

And, just as another aside, there was a guy more than 60 years ago realised that certain frequencies destroy cancers. If memory serves me correct there needs to be 11 tones difference for the cancer to be literally exploded. (I wrote the tones down somewhere.) Then the smaller pieces are removed naturally by the body. My own spiritual journey of understanding has all been about frequencies. I am super sensitive now to some tones in music, they touch me in ways that they never used to before I was shown the connections for me personally. Its been fascinating. The more you understand and accept, the more is shown to you about our reality. Amazeballs! 🤓

Well, some amazing stuff I am learning right now.

You see, when you deal with 'frequency' it is within the boundary of time because to create a sine waves....it requires time whereas spontaneous teleportation per how aliens travel, I am becoming familiar with spontaneous manifestation i.e. ailments healing spontaneously. This is because there are multiple of you in existence and currrent 'YOU' may be suffering from something as a result of your past choice. This wrong decision is the cause of your problem today and all you need to do is switcheroo the light on/off and you are switched to your ideal path spontaneously. It's just wow....

Edited by DaleP

6 hours ago, RobinJ said:

It sounds as though you are referring to Dr Royal Raymond Rife who was fascinated by bacteriology, microscopes and electronics. He devised powerful microscopes overcoming previous limitations of standard research microscopes and, in the 1930s, discovered a way to destroy micro-organisms using resonance. Forum member @Messenger isn't around nowadays but often used to post bout Rife.

https://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/ciencia/supressed_inventions/suppressed_inventions12.htm

https://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/salud/salud_defeatcancer11.htm

In 1934, his frequency instrument underwent clinical work involving 16 patients with terminal cancer and other diseases. Rife's report on the matter, dated to 1953 in his copyrighted book, stated that:

With the frequency instrument treatment, no tissue is destroyed, no pain is felt, no noise is audible, and no sensation is noticed. A tube lights up and 3 minutes later the treatment is completed. The virus or bacteria is destroyed and the body then recovers itself naturally from the toxic effect of the virus or bacteria. Several diseases may be treated simultaneously.

Within three months, 14 of the patients were signed off as cured with the remaining two patients taking another four weeks to respond. The total recovery rate was 100%.

It seems his discovery threatened Big Pharma leading to its bitter suppression including a campaign by Morris Fishbein of the American Medical Association who also relentlessly attacked Harry Hoxsey for his herbal cancer remedy. Whilst Hoxsey had been harassed through the courts, different tactics were employed against Rife including the pilfering of items from his lab, vandalism of his microscopes and a suspicious fire which took place just before the announcement of Rife's work. Finally, his work was illegally confiscated by the police and a law suit was brought against the manufacturers of Rife's instruments which, although unsuccessful, bankrupted the company due to legal expenses. This, combined with the Great Depression, caused the complete cessation of the manufacture of Rife's frequency instruments.

Medical journals refused to publish any papers about Rife's therapy meaning that medical students were kept in the dark about his work. Instead, cancer treating drugs, some of which had alarming mortality rates, were promoted and approved whilst cancer rates soared.

Sadly, with his life's work sabotaged, Rife turned to drink and died in 1971, at the age of 83, due to a combination of alcohol and valium.

• Like 2

Yes and recently there was another chap who 'rediscovered' it and did a TED talk. Not sure if that has been removed from YT yet or not. He did it with a resonator type gadget and figured out which specific frequencies killed various cancers. In German New Medicine cancer is seen as a natural way the body tries to clear emotional traumas from the body, its part of the healing process, not a problem in itself. When you allow your emotional issues to be fixed the body starts to heal itself. In fact, the very diagnosis of cancer can also be an added trauma, keeping you in the loop of pharma interruption and 'fear of death.' 

5 hours ago, RobinJ said:

Yes and recently there was another chap who 'rediscovered' it and did a TED talk. Not sure if that has been removed from YT yet or not. He did it with a resonator type gadget and figured out which specific frequencies killed various cancers. In German New Medicine cancer is seen as a natural way the body tries to clear emotional traumas from the body, its part of the healing process, not a problem in itself. When you allow your emotional issues to be fixed the body starts to heal itself. In fact, the very diagnosis of cancer can also be an added trauma, keeping you in the loop of pharma interruption and 'fear of death.' 

This?

Novocure create wearable devices that deliver alternating electric fields tuned to specific frequencies to disrupt cancer cell division, leading to cell death. Two different devices have been approved by the FDA and EMA for three types of cancer. Also, five pivotal trials in other types are ongoing. However, it is not a cure.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, dumbcritic said:

This?

Novocure create wearable devices that deliver alternating electric fields tuned to specific frequencies to disrupt cancer cell division, leading to cell death. Two different devices have been approved by the FDA and EMA for three types of cancer. Also, five pivotal trials in other types are ongoing. However, it is not a cure.

well  nothing the FDA approves is a cure mate... Generally do more harm than good

7 hours ago, RobinJ said:

Similarities in many ways with andreas moritz's Cancer Is Not a Disease - It's a Survival Mechanism  iirc

7 hours ago, RobinJ said:

imo, cancer is a manifestation of stuck negative energy.....especially when your energy is depleted.

16 hours ago, DaleP said:

imo, cancer is a manifestation of stuck negative energy.....especially when your energy is depleted.

Yes, along with most other dis-ease. In fact that is the premise of GNM in that depending on the type of emotional trauma experienced it manifests in certain parts of the body. The trauma becomes stuck. The symptoms are the body trying to clear those emotions. Collective trauma can also effect us, such as fear over a 'deadly disease'  ( for example)  😛

18 hours ago, RobinJ said:

Yes, along with most other dis-ease. In fact that is the premise of GNM in that depending on the type of emotional trauma experienced it manifests in certain parts of the body. The trauma becomes stuck. The symptoms are the body trying to clear those emotions. Collective trauma can also effect us, such as fear over a 'deadly disease'  ( for example)  😛

Negative energy needs positive energy therefore, energy vampires crave/suck energy from a healthy person who has much energy. They wouldn't go to a sick person because that person don't have energy thence they are sick in the first place.

Negative energy within your body also needs positive energy to survive....it's like parasites.

And if it gets used by negative energy, you have less energy for other things to survive, live happily.

So whether it's a trauma or negative energy you picked up during shopping, going to work etc.... you must either cleanse or know how to recycle.

This is why older people lacks energy because they have been carrying so many negative energy for years without any cleansing.

Edited by DaleP

• 1 month later...
On 8/27/2020 at 7:48 PM, Grumpy Owl said:

GNM_Compass.jpg.b76e8085bd49ffd3f9ac487f0ef72c12.jpg

I was introduced to this subject earlier this year following a show on RichPlanet. The following is from a blog by one of his guests, Danielle Bryant:

Read full article here: https://www.daniellebryant.co.uk/2019/09/25/the-wisdom-of-german-new-medicine/

Richard D Hall had Danielle and her husband Lloyd, who both run the ShopHolistic website, on his show in January 2020 to talk about this subject, and the show includes clips featuring Caroline Markolin, PhD who was one of Dr Hamer’s students and works to keep his research unadulterated and true to Dr Hamer’s findings.

Also at: https://www.richplanet.net/richp_genre.php?ref=280&part=1&gen=99

Ahhh Man!  Nice one grumpyowl,  I have an expert in GNM here -  who is just brilliant!!!
..and looking to spread the knowledge...
This is a potentially MASSIVE movement.
Anyone not sure just need to look at the fact that the inventor, Dr Hamer, was put in prison twice in Germany.
I haven't had the time to go through this thread but will check it out later, if anyone needs an excellent start in German New Medicine then look no further than:
The Ultimate Conspiracy
by
James McCumiskey

A beautiful book, explained in glorious lamens terms in many parts about what GNM is, and how it works, and, despite being written in 2012 - total exposes the virus myth and the pure evil of the Biomedical Paridigm:
image.png.519093db16333682c8a33930247a034e.png

• Thanks 1

On 4/19/2022 at 10:56 AM, DaleP said:

Have you heard of the Harmonic Egg? https://harmonicegg.com/about-harmonic-egg-bio-healing/

Its an egg shaped device you sit in where certain frequencies, sounds and colours are used to heal.

Harmonic Egg: Combines ancient wisdom with cutting-edge technology. Built to incorporate both sacred geometry into its dodecahedron outer shape and acoustic science into its smooth inner shell, the Harmonic Egg is a peaceful and often euphoric experience. Some clients find relief after just a few sessions, while others find its healing properties valuable enough to opt for continued regular visits.

An important aspect of the energy therapy provided by the Harmonic Egg® is the proprietary music specially selected to provide optimal resonance. Acoustic sounds of piano, drums, flute and other instruments combine to create inner balance.

about.png.2b0a3f2dd7b21a2ccd885dbf8cf2524e.png

35 minutes ago, RobinJ said:

Have you heard of the Harmonic Egg? https://harmonicegg.com/about-harmonic-egg-bio-healing/

Its an egg shaped device you sit in where certain frequencies, sounds and colours are used to heal.

Harmonic Egg: Combines ancient wisdom with cutting-edge technology. Built to incorporate both sacred geometry into its dodecahedron outer shape and acoustic science into its smooth inner shell, the Harmonic Egg is a peaceful and often euphoric experience. Some clients find relief after just a few sessions, while others find its healing properties valuable enough to opt for continued regular visits.

An important aspect of the energy therapy provided by the Harmonic Egg® is the proprietary music specially selected to provide optimal resonance. Acoustic sounds of piano, drums, flute and other instruments combine to create inner balance.

about.png.2b0a3f2dd7b21a2ccd885dbf8cf2524e.png

Thanks.  Interesting but it will probably fill my living room and my OH won't be pleased.

It is not necessary to have such a huge contraption when in fact your basic paper and pen will do. I'd imagine the cost will be of difference as well. lol

8 hours ago, DaleP said:

Thanks.  Interesting but it will probably fill my living room and my OH won't be pleased.

It is not necessary to have such a huge contraption when in fact your basic paper and pen will do. I'd imagine the cost will be of difference as well. lol

Yes, its was more about the fact that she found out about how to do it via ancient healing methods and then went on to figure out the combinations of sound/ light and vibration for various disease. 

• Like 1