Maybe the real plan for the "vaccine"??

EKJ

I am new to the forum but not to David Icke...I wanted to see what you all thought of this possibility...

We think we are outsmarting them by refusing a vaccine...If the idea is to reduce the population, wouldn’t the people in power want to get rid of the dissenters and keep the sheep? What better way to get rid of the trouble makers than to make a vaccine THEY KNOW at least 1/4 of the population  (us annoying free thinkers) will refuse.. Then release the Real virus that kills off those who refused the vaccine.. the trouble makers. Much easier to control and. rule a population of dull-headed followers. 

• Like 3

Interesting theory. My personal spiritual beliefs and covenant with the creator (god) is that i'll be refusing it as it's all of (or at least part of) the mark of the beast. 

As I say that is totally personal and I wouldn't force that opinion on anyone else. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, EKJ said:

I am new to the forum but not to David Icke...I wanted to see what you all thought of this possibility...

We think we are outsmarting them by refusing a vaccine...If the idea is to reduce the population, wouldn’t the people in power want to get rid of the dissenters and keep the sheep? What better way to get rid of the trouble makers than to make a vaccine THEY KNOW at least 1/4 of the population  (us annoying free thinkers) will refuse.. Then release the Real virus that kills off those who refused the vaccine.. the trouble makers. Much easier to control and. rule a population of dull-headed followers. 

Welcome to the forum.

That would mean the vaccine would protect the 3/4. I don't believe that's what the vaccine would do in the first place. Plus releasing something real wouldn't be so easy to control. A made up virus can have whatever symptoms you want, plus it can go where ever you want too. See what you think about this guy talking about viruses:

Edited by Basket Case
Embedded link
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, EKJ said:

I love that you think 'free thinkers' comprise a quarter of the population. 😆😆😆😆

Of course that requires a virus to be an infectious organism 

However the virus is the product of a toxic cell. Sickness precedes the virus

A vaccine that stops a toxic cells natural course is a very dangerous thing

The cells still remain toxic and nature will find a way to express itself

Allopathic medicine causes illness which provokes allopathic intervention

Vaccines cause sickness which provokes new vaccines

Its evil 

Break free from the madness

Edited by zArk
  • Thanks 1

Considering they can’t make effective vaccines and couldn’t make a coronavirus vaccine in the past, I know this one won’t be effective either. The tonsils is our first line of defence against coronaviruses, not an injection into the bloodstream, it isn’t natural. And we suffer from colds and flus due to an immune system weakness, usually from a vitamin D deficiency from a lack of sunlight in winter sun, I could ramble on for hours but I’ll leave it here

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Seeker said:

Considering they can’t make effective vaccines and couldn’t make a coronavirus vaccine in the past, I know this one won’t be effective either. The tonsils is our first line of defence against coronaviruses, not an injection into the bloodstream, it isn’t natural. And we suffer from colds and flus due to an immune system weakness, usually from a vitamin D deficiency from a lack of sunlight in winter sun, I could ramble on for hours but I’ll leave it here

Where i am in the UK the summer seems to be rapidly drawing to a close (HAARP etc). 

I’m already worried about total lack of sunlight, especially when the seasonal cold gets re-designated ‘COVID’ and we all get locked down again. 

Do you know of any vitamin D supplements that are actually strong enough and work? 

I had my top off last xmas walking around as it was a totally sunny day with no wind, so actually felt a little warm in direct sunlight. Those are the lengths i go to, to ensure I don’t go deficient.

5 hours ago, 2020member said:

Where i am in the UK the summer seems to be rapidly drawing to a close (HAARP etc). 

I’m already worried about total lack of sunlight, especially when the seasonal cold gets re-designated ‘COVID’ and we all get locked down again. 

Do you know of any vitamin D supplements that are actually strong enough and work? 

I had my top off last xmas walking around as it was a totally sunny day with no wind, so actually felt a little warm in direct sunlight. Those are the lengths i go to, to ensure I don’t go deficient.

Vitamin D is probably best found in healthy organic food, that’s what I’d prefer over supplements but some supplements will be fine. Warm drinks are good too, viruses live longer in cold conditions! 

You are right about the geoengineering weather manipulation, I’ve observed it most days, and bill gates has always talked about wanting to block out the sun, and has funded it a bit... seems ideal during an apparent pandemic...

where i live will be in lockdown soon as the number of cases has risen, down to more testing... it’s something like 30 per 100,000 people who been tested positive... most of the 30 will have never felt better 

• Like 1

Not so sure about that logic. The globalists always think long term so they want to reduce the population. They will make things hard for the dissenters in other ways by putting restrictions on them if they refuse. I also suspect that many of those in power secretly respect a lot of people that are awake. What they try to do is infiltrate truth movements or pay activists off to shut them up. On the other hand, you can't tell me that they really respect the sheep. They just laugh behind closed doors at how stupid and naive they are. 

Edited by deprogrammed48
Spelling errors from typing too fast.

11 hours ago, 2020member said:

May I assume you are a male? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 8/27/2020 at 5:58 PM, EKJ said:

Its certainly a good point but from the 'powers that be'  point of view they need people who are paying taxes, insurances and generally keeping the country running.  I believe they will want to be rid of people who depend upon benefits or are unhealthy.

On 8/27/2020 at 6:58 PM, EKJ said:

Here's your answer according to Max Igun. It's chromosome 8 

CTCCCTTTGTTGTGTTGT

https://www.bitchute.com/video/GnHRDfA7hpw/

On 8/27/2020 at 6:58 PM, EKJ said:

I do not see this being the case. I highly doubt the effectiveness of every vaccine ever produced, since I know a lot of people that yearly vaccinate for flu, many of which get sick  and even the graphs showing people infected by years isn't doing vaccines any favors, since I think the old diseases were dying out either way anyways, Same for these ludicrous vaccines for little children, my neighbour's kid got terribly sick 2 days after vaccination with extremely high body temperature which lasted for couple of days. He seems to be fine now, but my guess here is that they have a lot of confidence in 5G, so no need really to create some deadly pathogens since the electromagnetic furnace is going to do its job either ways, or at least they hope. I do not doubt there are reserve plans in these fellas' pockets, but I think new 'deadly' plague is highly unlikely. I still wish sheeple will wake up before this COVID-19 vaccine so this corporate-fascist system fall apart before plan B.

On 8/27/2020 at 5:58 PM, EKJ said:

I never thought of this, this could be a real possibility.  My suspicion is they won't do this however.

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/27/2020 at 8:44 PM, BlueSky said:

Welcome to the forum.

That would mean the vaccine would protect the 3/4. I don't believe that's what the vaccine would do in the first place. Plus releasing something real wouldn't be so easy to control. A made up virus can have whatever symptoms you want, plus it can go where ever you want too. See what you think about this guy talking about viruses:

Interesting video. This guy makes a lot of sense.

I think it's the other way round; if they can get enough sheeple to take the vaccine and then, you know, die from it, they might consider that a "result" in terms of culling the herd. The survivors will be the refuseniks, but then they may still have the WW3 card to play on them, among other options.