Jump to content

Christchurch New Zealand shooting faked (I photographed unseen rooms in video)


Recommended Posts

9 minutes ago, Basket Case said:


Am l correct in stating Max believes it was all set up but that people really died..?

 

I think you're right, I will have to watch his video again.

 

clearly  no one dies in the official shooting video so where did they die? Also theres no shooting video of Linwood mosque only a cellphone video of the aftermath. One guy plays dead then walks around (lol) and one guy is apparently dead against a wall with blood coming from his head.

 

The other people around them seem pretty placid to me.

 

 

Edited by Haunted Universe
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I see that 'Brenton Tarrant' has been given a life sentence without parole. The patsy will probably be sneaked back to Israel with a large bank account-https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8668723

A fine example of the religion of peace, love and tolerance!

Heres the video as promised. This gentlemen claims to have approached Tarrant while he was heading to the Al Noor Mosque entrance to open fire, put his hand on him and said what are you doing etc, and

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, Basket Case said:


Am l correct in stating Max believes it was all set up but that people really died..?

 

Not a bad stance to take when dealing with normies. 

Sometimes its easier getting them to believe in a little conspiracy rather than a full blown one. Thats been my method since 911. I would never talk about September clues etc for that reason.  There is so much disinformation and misinformation its unreal. We have to stay tethered and rational when discussing such things. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Basket Case said:


Can you PM it to me first please ?

 

No problemo. I will fire up my dying laptop in a minute and find it.  Ive also been trying to find the motel cctv footage of tarrants car stopping, beeping and shooting (the shotgun to the windscreen bit) and the media have added in sound fx that arent in the original video . (Including the horn toot whixh is very odd.)

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, The Illuminator said:

 

Not a bad stance to take when dealing with normies. 

Sometimes its easier getting them to believe in a little conspiracy rather than a full blown one. Thats been my method since 911. I would never talk about September clues etc for that reason.  There is so much disinformation and misinformation its unreal. We have to stay tethered and rational when discussing such things. 


Really good point.
Softly softly...
 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Haunted Universe said:

Have you guys seen the shooting video in full? Did you notice anything out of place yourself without being told before hand?

 

i noticed straght away the pile of bodies before Tarrant even shoots them. They look like stacked dummies.

 

Yeah mate. Loads of stuff looked suss, bodies, obvious cgi and them bullets spring to mind.

 

It's funny how all of these false flags always have stuff that doesnt add up, from 911, 77, Mumbai, hebdo, Boston, sandy hook, Denmark, manchester etc. I'd put the NZ one in aswell

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, The Illuminator said:

Yeah mate. Loads of stuff looked suss, bodies, obvious cgi and them bullets spring to mind.

 

It's funny how all of these false flags always have stuff that doesnt add up, from 911, 77, Mumbai, hebdo, Boston, sandy hook, Denmark, manchester etc. I'd put the NZ one in aswell

 

Definitely. That Las Vegas shooting looked suspect as well,  I've briefly looked into it.

 

Funny enough, it was my UK mates who sent me the Christchurch shooting video while I was in New Zealand, knowing I was a conspiracy theorist (critical thinker) and into this type of thing. They said check this out it looks suspect, tell us what you find. I hadn't even seen the video yet and wasnt aware it was a psy op. 

 

Soon as I watched it the first thing that drew my attention was the piled up bodies and it went from there. Now my mates regret sending me the video because I wont shut up about it hahahahahaha. "Mate, check this out" is what I message them and I get a half arsed reply. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

And who would have possibly guessed that the Germans would find NOVICHOK in Navalny.

 

As soon as they moved him to Germany I said to my wife "I bet whatever you like that the Germans will find that "It's highly likely' that Putin poisoned him with Novichok and use this to stop Nordstream 2. I smell the hand of the CIA and NATO along with Boris the Clown. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Someone2630 said:

And who would have possibly guessed that the Germans would find NOVICHOK in Navalny.

 

As soon as they moved him to Germany I said to my wife "I bet whatever you like that the Germans will find that "It's highly likely' that Putin poisoned him with Novichok and use this to stop Nordstream 2. I smell the hand of the CIA and NATO along with Boris the Clown. 

 

https://www.craigmurray.org.uk/archives/2020/09/novichok-navalny-nordstream-nonsense/ 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/4/2020 at 11:26 AM, Haunted Universe said:

Have you guys seen the shooting video in full? Did you notice anything out of place yourself without being told before hand?

 

i noticed straght away the pile of bodies before Tarrant even shoots them. They look like stacked dummies.

 

I remember watching part of the shooting video when it first came out. I can't remember any specific details, what I do remember is that it looked like what you'd see in a a video game, your typical 'first-person shooter'. There was something definitely 'off' about it for sure.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

I remember clearly,it was sent to me with a message which basically said This is real,its  on arsebook. 

Sent to me from someone who gets annoyed that I think everything is a false flag. Cos it is lol.

So the first time I checked it out I was shocked,then I remembered,watch it again without sound,then really watch it,so 3 watch,s in and I see its the usual shock and awe bunch of crap.

To date I think Manchester was the worst hoax,with Borough Market a close second.The lorry ploughing through dummies in France was hysterical ,recently followed by the dummies in the Italian hospital being nursed through covid cooties.

I just laugh now, its no wonder my list of friends is rapidly depleting .

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Grumpy Owl said:

I remember watching part of the shooting video when it first came out. I can't remember any specific details, what I do remember is that it looked like what you'd see in a a video game, your typical 'first-person shooter'. There was something definitely 'off' about it for sure.

 

Have another watch and let meknow what you think about the stuff I pointed out. Two people getting shot point blank range with an AR 15 in the head against a white wall and one slumps down and and the others hat fly's off. No blood, brain matter nothing. Thats just one example of how ludicrous the video is.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Lady Baynham said:

I remember clearly,it was sent to me with a message which basically said This is real,its  on arsebook. 

Sent to me from someone who gets annoyed that I think everything is a false flag. Cos it is lol.

So the first time I checked it out I was shocked,then I remembered,watch it again without sound,then really watch it,so 3 watch,s in and I see its the usual shock and awe bunch of crap.

To date I think Manchester was the worst hoax,with Borough Market a close second.The lorry ploughing through dummies in France was hysterical ,recently followed by the dummies in the Italian hospital being nursed through covid cooties.

I just laugh now, its no wonder my list of friends is rapidly depleting .

 

Normies aren't interested in how or why they are getting screwed over by these fake events. More fool them.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 7 months later...

https://www.bitchute.com/video/F71MCsT7oUG0/?list=notifications&randomize=false

 

Christchurch Mosque Shooting - The Indisputable Facts

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...