Christchurch New Zealand shooting faked (I photographed unseen rooms in video)

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I see that 'Brenton Tarrant' has been given a life sentence without parole. The patsy will probably be sneaked back to Israel with a large bank account-https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8668723

A fine example of the religion of peace, love and tolerance!

Heres the video as promised. This gentlemen claims to have approached Tarrant while he was heading to the Al Noor Mosque entrance to open fire, put his hand on him and said what are you doing etc, and

Posted Images

18 hours ago, Basket Case said:

Hiya.
Sorry for delay.
Traf Sq on Saturday and have been real busy since.
What you PM is up to you - 'private'.
No sign of 'deprogrammed48'.....odd.
BC

No worries. He/she gave me their New Zealand cellphone number and were very keen to meet/get in touch personally.

Very odd behavoiur. 

Exactly.

New Zealand has become a dictatorship country like North Korea. They can and do proceed with backdoor legal/illegal proceedings on you with no due process then tell you you have no rights of appeal.

A fine example of this is the backdoor deals John Key made with Peter Jackson and the film company to keep the Hobbit movies in New Zealand. Union members and sub contractors were screwed over and months later Jackson treats himself to a 60-80 million dollar private jet.

New Zealand prides itself on being built on mala fide, extortion and deception. 

Also, the very Minister of Immigration who had my residency revoked has recently been sacked for having a relationship with a member of staff.

Kiwis have a huge chip on their shoulders and hate the English, I was told to fuck off back to pommy land many times when I dared criticise any element of their old boys club, backward living standards.

I also took great pleasure informing them the pommies gave them the common law, magna carta and so forth.

Their money is also designed by a Canadian or they ripped it off. Kiwi notes are almost identical to Canadian.

Think of New Zealand as a giant village, like Royston Vasey of League of Gentlemen. Theres nothing for you here, only local people welcome.

21 hours ago, Basket Case said:

Given your history as you explained here, l'd be cautious giving any private contact details away in PMs.

who asked for private contact details ?? 
I was talking about a couple of pictures . 

Edited by Sidlittle
On 8/28/2020 at 6:46 AM, deprogrammed48 said:

Your all nut jobs and probably believe in reptilian aliens. Anyone can PM me and arrange to speak on hangouts face to face if they think I am lying. SMH. Wow, people here really are fucked in the head. 

Chill the fuck out.

You are coming across as deranged.

No one wants to Skype you.

Why are you on this forum?

Just now, Haunted Universe said:

He/she was just trying to sway me off course. Couldnt even answer a simple question.

Absolutely mate.

Pure distraction tactics. We've seen the likes of him manyier time.

Can you expand on your dislike for  Max igan please? I've watched many of his vids since lockdown, and comes across as a canny fellow.

• Thanks 1

The fact remains that both men in the videos I posted are bold faced liars. 

Why would they bother putting a security button on a door anyway? You can break into most New Zealand properties (no i have never done so)  by pushing your weight into the weak as hell single pane windows. 

Also, if i was there, i would do absolutely anything to escape a gunman, including diving through one of those huge single pane windows. 

One thing i regret doing is not visiting the Linwood mosque to prove that the second video footage of 'victims' pretending to be dead then getting up to have a stroll, is actually a room in Linwood mosque.

i can find the video and post it here but its prob been banned by New Zealand as well. Would a link be ok BC?

4 minutes ago, The Illuminator said:

Absolutely mate.

Pure distraction tactics. We've seen the likes of him manyier time.

Can you expand on your dislike for  Max igan please? I've watched many of his vids since lockdown, and comes across as a canny fellow.

Hes much like Alex Jones, where he thinks he clever by mixing truths with lies. He claims certain aspects of the video are fake and other aspects are not. If even a few aspects of the video are seen as clearly faked, its stands to reason the entire video is bullshit. 

He also avoids sections of the video that are filled with blatant fakery.

Also on websites like Bitchute he constantly disputes obviousy fakery and isnt held in high regard by people who see the video for what it is.

i remember on one video he replies to every single comment arguing against their point of fakery in certain parts.

The 'shooter' in the video was doing a rush job, as the police would of had to have closed off that main road, altho we do see cars passing which is odd. My guess is he was being directed through an earpiece. He acts like a guy who was hired an hour before the live drill and fumbles his way through like a rank amatuer. 

I think its likely MOSSAD were his handlers and there were 3 other people reported working hand in hand with tarrant then fled back to israel. Tarrant is the patsy.

6 minutes ago, Haunted Universe said:

Hes much like Alex Jones, where he thinks he clever by mixing truths with lies. He claims certain aspects of the video are fake and other aspects are not. If even a few aspects of the video are seen as clearly faked, its stands to reason the entire video is bullshit. 

He also avoids sections of the video that are filled with blatant fakery.

Also on websites like Bitchute he constantly disputes obviousy fakery and isnt held in high regard by people who see the video for what it is.

i remember on one video he replies to every single comment arguing against their point of fakery in certain parts.

Thanks for the reply mate.

I'll watch him a little more closely now.