COVID 1984 - new film, released friday

covid1984

On youtube as long as it lasts.  A labour of love, this has taken 3 months of real hardwork by an international team of volunteers

Debuts friday at 6:15pm 

It will be on covid1984film.net as we anticipate it will not last on youtube for long once the content is seen.

We have an interview with a microsoft whistleblower whom was at a meeting between gates and epstien.  I can't say more on that as I dont want to be banned from youtube ahead of time. 

If you have any other questions please don't hesistate to ask me,

Thanks

• Like 1

Guest Gone Fishing...
1 hour ago, covid1984 said:

It will be on covid1984film.net as we anticipate it will not last on youtube for long once the content is seen.

Best of luck...
l'm guessing that you have a BitChute channel too ?
Can you give us a link please ?
Ta  :O)

18 minutes ago, Morpheus said:

Can you not share what was said by PM? Looks very interesting that's for sure. Good post and I hope the video is successful. 

Not yet, I'm quite anxious about it and we are only one day away from release, hope you can understand. Thanks for your interest

Not wanting to piss on anyone's chips here, but I just wonder why so many people are wasting their time uploading this kind of stuff to YouTube, knowing full well that they know it is going to end up getting 'deleted' pretty quickly?

Let's face it, we all know the score with YouTube now.

Do people do this to try and 'hype' up videos? So they can add in "banned by YouTube" etc to their blurb?

Forgive the cynicism, I wish this project all the best, but I hope people can see where I'm coming from on this.

Guest Gone Fishing...
1 hour ago, Basket Case said:

Trailer removed from Yewtube already.
BitChute;

https://www.bitchute.com/video/pIfz1DKAPmJs/ 

I was a bit premature with this post.
It doesn't show as a normal embedded link  on some social media.
l was wrong, it's live still..

l guess, with Yewtube being the biggest and easiest platform it's the  'first - go to' platform ?

1 hour ago, Grumpy Owl said:

Not wanting to piss on anyone's chips here, but I just wonder why so many people are wasting their time uploading this kind of stuff to YouTube, knowing full well that they know it is going to end up getting 'deleted' pretty quickly?

Let's face it, we all know the score with YouTube now.

Do people do this to try and 'hype' up videos? So they can add in "banned by YouTube" etc to their blurb?

Forgive the cynicism, I wish this project all the best, but I hope people can see where I'm coming from on this.

We will upload it everywhere, but youtube is still by far the biggest audience so it makes sense to direct regular people to go there.   Hope it is not banned, no interest in using that for marketing, the longer it stays up, the bigger audience and thats what matters. 

See you guys tomorrow  6:15 GMT

Guest Gone Fishing...

A whole lot of effort to back up already  widely accepted ideas.. 

What a huge waste of time. 

I guess that mainstream thought feels threatened. 

🤣😂😅

Guest Gone Fishing...
55 minutes ago, Morpheus said:

So it's a piss take then. Did you read the synopsis? I think people on here will find this offensive. 

They can take the piss all they like. 

Makes them seem desperate TBH

😉

On this occasion, my 'cynicism' was entirely justified.

But on the other hand, it does highlight what I have warned about before, namely those 'charlatans' who use the same tactics employed here, of "hype" and "build up" in order to get people 'excited' in anticipation of 'something ground-breaking'.

A lot of time and effort has been expended in making this satirical production, for which you should be commended. But I doubt it took 'three months', more like 'three days' perhaps.

What a waste of your time it turned out to be.

Nice prank, "now fuck off"

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

10 minutes ago, Basket Case said:

They can take the piss all they like. 

Makes them seem desperate TBH

😉

Absolutely, sorry that wasn't necessarily aimed at yourself, but a general comment using the link you posted. Shame that they want to take this stance by creating a video that in reality, is the reality. A sort of paradox of satirical nonsense. 

3 minutes ago, Grumpy Owl said:

On this occasion, my 'cynicism' was entirely justified.

But on the other hand, it does highlight what I have warned about before, namely those 'charlatans' who use the same tactics employed here, of "hype" and "build up" in order to get people 'excited' in anticipation of 'something ground-breaking'.

A lot of time and effort has been expended in making this satirical production, for which you should be commended. But I doubt it took 'three months', more like 'three days' perhaps.

What a waste of your time it turned out to be.

Nice prank, "now fuck off"

I love that part and that film as a whole. "Now, fuck off!" 🤣