• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
On 8/27/2020 at 8:32 PM, Linda Scott said:

Hello David , 

This is a movie that l watched at Sebastopol Technical School in 1975 which depicts what is happening to the world right now in 2020 . 

Linda

Victoria , Australia

Soylent Green.jpg

First off off welcome , sorry for your plight at the moment ,and I don't mean the so called virus ,I'm referring to your psychopathic  state government and police force ,ours are just as bad, however I think they hide it better.

Great movie ,I also watched it back in the day, who would have thought it would be so prophetic

On 8/27/2020 at 5:32 PM, Linda Scott said:

(Soylent Green) ....which depicts what is happening to the world right now in 2020 . 

I don't know why you say that Linda ... It bears no relation to what's happening now ....

The movie depicts a world of chronic overpopulation and over crowding , ,a break down of infrastructure  shortage of everything imaginable particularly food ... government euthanasia centers ,and people secretly being processed into food...

2 hours ago, oz93666 said:

I don't know why you say that Linda ... It bears no relation to what's happening now ....

The movie depicts a world of chronic overpopulation and over crowding , ,a break down of infrastructure  shortage of everything imaginable particularly food ... government euthanasia centers ,and people secretly being processed into food...

1 the powers that be would have you believe  the world is overpopulated and therefore we need culling

2if they get their way there will be a breakdown of infrastructure eg global warming and the covid scare,see what happens when both these cons play out to the end if they are not stopped

3 Government euthanasia centers , see mandatory covid vaccine, and people secretly being processed into food, weather true or not ,see pizza gate

• 5 months later...

Robert Rhinehart has invented SOYLENT a substance to replace food. He crowd funded, asking for a 100,000 dollars but within a month got 800,000 dollars. Looks like some people are very keen for this to go ahead. Checked out youtube today comment section they are all for it, they can't wait to try it. The video I posted is 15 minutes long. The main part is at 3 minutes to 6 minutes MSM the rest is from the movie.

What is coming next printing off food?

Oh yeah, they doing that now.

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/27/2020 at 3:32 AM, Linda Scott said:

This is a movie that l watched at Sebastopol Technical School in 1975 which depicts what is happening to the world right now in 2020 . 

Insects are on the menu more than ever before.  The goal is weening everyone off of meat.  Combine that with GMO food that is mineral and vitamin deficient the only thing left is green chips for daily supplementation to keep us in a zombie existence. 

SOYLENT GREEN IS PEOPLE!

On 11/3/2020 at 11:02 PM, oz93666 said:

It bears no relation to what's happening now ....

I agreed with that 100% in the 80s, 90s.  Their predictions of mass starvation, sea life depletion, carrying capacity meant to instill fear into the population.  Kids read those books, they highlighted passages, they took it to heart, and began filling political positions.  Today I no longer take that view because those same lunatics are in charge.  The wealthiest one want to end beef consumption and integrate your mind with A.I.   (They hold the power)  We shouldn't let our guard down against their insanity.  They wouldn't bat an eyes hauling dead bodies from retirement homes to secret protein factories while telling you the meat substitute is 100% soy.  

(sarcasm)  

It bears no relation whatsoever!

Edited by Scogan