Hello David , 

This is a movie that l watched at Sebastopol Technical School in 1975 which depicts what is happening to the world right now in 2020 . 

Linda

Victoria , Australia

Soylent Green.jpg

Edited by Basket Case
Personal details removed
  • Like 1
5 hours ago, Linda Scott said:

Hello

Hello Linda.
Welcome.
l removed your personal contact details.
lf you would like private contact with forum members, then please use the Private Messenger function.
Thanks
BC  :O)

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
On 8/27/2020 at 8:32 PM, Linda Scott said:

Hello David , 

This is a movie that l watched at Sebastopol Technical School in 1975 which depicts what is happening to the world right now in 2020 . 

Linda

Victoria , Australia

Soylent Green.jpg

First off off welcome , sorry for your plight at the moment ,and I don't mean the so called virus ,I'm referring to your psychopathic  state government and police force ,ours are just as bad, however I think they hide it better.

Great movie ,I also watched it back in the day, who would have thought it would be so prophetic

On 8/27/2020 at 5:32 PM, Linda Scott said:

(Soylent Green) ....which depicts what is happening to the world right now in 2020 . 

I don't know why you say that Linda ... It bears no relation to what's happening now ....

The movie depicts a world of chronic overpopulation and over crowding , ,a break down of infrastructure  shortage of everything imaginable particularly food ... government euthanasia centers ,and people secretly being processed into food...

2 hours ago, oz93666 said:

I don't know why you say that Linda ... It bears no relation to what's happening now ....

The movie depicts a world of chronic overpopulation and over crowding , ,a break down of infrastructure  shortage of everything imaginable particularly food ... government euthanasia centers ,and people secretly being processed into food...

1 the powers that be would have you believe  the world is overpopulated and therefore we need culling

2if they get their way there will be a breakdown of infrastructure eg global warming and the covid scare,see what happens when both these cons play out to the end if they are not stopped

3 Government euthanasia centers , see mandatory covid vaccine, and people secretly being processed into food, weather true or not ,see pizza gate