The wickedest man in the world: Aleister Crowley documentary

6 hours ago, steveh583 said:

sorry you will have to point to where i said either crowley or vaccines are great. you seem to be assuming a hell of a lot. maybe you are one of those guys who could start a fight in an empty room. Crowley obv didn't have access to the scientific, nutritional and medical knowledge that is available now.

there you go making excuses for him again. You are a crowley apologist

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

@rideforever I'm not gonna call anything this man has spawned as good. He is pure evil incarnate who inspired generations of more evil. He also ate his own shit...

Anyone who reveres Crowley or even finds him 'intriguing' or interesting is a different form of humanity to myself and healthy sane people.   The problem is some people just don't have a fra

He did screw himself up pretty badly ... however in some of his books there are actually a few good passages. He spent too much time criticizing others.

Posted Images

6 hours ago, MarpatV2 said:

Considering he wasnt a freemason, then how could he get abuse from it? taking the degrees in an irregular doesnt make one a freemason. He did suffer at boarding school and writes about it.

According to freemasonic historian manley p hall the entire universe is a lodge which means anyone can be a member

you seem a bit hung up on badges and trinkets

So what you are doing is to try and deflect the fact that his christian extremist family damaged his childhood development. It shows that you dont care about actual abuse as long as they do it in the name of Jaysus

Don't know enough about the plymouth brethren to properly place them in the grand scheme of things. For example was it just that his relatives were a-holes or is a dodgy sect?

I don't know but one area of interest to me in terms of understanding the wider conspiracy is the number of freemasons within the church for example it appears there are freemasons within the anglican church

So is the plymouth brethren a sect created out of the wider conspiracy like say mormonism where the freemasons played a role in the creation. I honestly can't say as its not an area i've deep dived into. i think the most i've done in the past was a brief search engine look into 'plymouth brethren'

Edited by Macnamara
55 minutes ago, MarpatV2 said:

Even 'the beast' wore a christian cross on his robe. It is thought his original GD motto was Heart of Jesus

image.png.b69641fb685d79130983e49984a8b7af.png

that's not the christian cross that is the rosicrucian cross as you well know

7 hours ago, rideforever said:

@EnigmaticWorld

People who want an end to Christianity ... what ... is it that they imagine is going to replace it. 

What will come afterwards.

satanism in the form of a technocracy run by lurianic kabbalists who put an artificial intelligence at the centre of their smart-grid control system that then micro-manages your life in a giant technocratic gulag

• Like 1

The crucifix is an evil symbol. If you had a son who was stabbed or shot and murdered, would you wear a gold chain with a knife or a gun as an adornment to celebrate his murder? (Obviously in this pc world 🌎 I feel compelled to add also if it was a daughter ) 

57 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

satanism in the form of a technocracy run by lurianic kabbalists who put an artificial intelligence at the centre of their smart-grid control system that then micro-manages your life in a giant technocratic gulag

No, thats just the fantasy you keep pushing.

17 minutes ago, Simon Johnston said:

The crucifix is an evil symbol. If you had a son who was stabbed or shot and murdered, would you wear a gold chain with a knife or a gun as an adornment to celebrate his murder? (Obviously in this pc world 🌎 I feel compelled to add also if it was a daughter ) 

I guess if you see the symbol as representing the solar wheel then it becomes less offencive

But there are two crosses: there is the greek cross and the latinate cross

The greek cross has even horizontal and vertical arms therefore representing a balance of spiritual and material but the latinate cross has a longer vertical arm throwing the schema out of balance

The latinate cross can also be seen as an unfurled cube with the cube representing symbolically this realm of matter

Edited by Macnamara
2 minutes ago, MarpatV2 said:

no they really are building a smart grid 'internet of things' that will communicate between all appliances through a 5G cloud and they are building AI to run it all

That is all happening

6 hours ago, Macnamara said:

artificial intelligence

There is no such thing as artificial intelligence.

But they might find a way to programme the sheeples even more, maybe genetically or from inside the body ... but behind the programming is just a person making decisions.

There is no artificial intelligence.

Machines are just machines.

6 hours ago, MarpatV2 said:

Who is this boomer?

He doesn't know anything.

What a waste of bandwidth. Go back to your wireless set and the tune into the BBC Light Programme boomer.

11 hours ago, Macnamara said:

there you go making excuses for him again. You are a crowley apologist

its just a fact not an excuse. are you saying he somehow had access to health related information the rest of the world didn't back then? seriously? There is plenty crowley can't be excuse for, prescribed medication for a health condition isn't one. if you aren't going to reply intelligently, please refrain from a childish back and forth. life and people are full of grey areas, its never black and white.

• Like 1
12 hours ago, Macnamara said:

no they really are building a smart grid 'internet of things' that will communicate between all appliances through a 5G cloud and they are building AI to run it all

That is all happening

Cant see how it relates to British spirituality. Stop hijacking the thread man. Its either slagging people off who arent christians or yammering on about 5g and smart grids. Totally off topic.

13 hours ago, Simon Johnston said:

This is true. When you think of how many millions suffered and died because of people waving crosses about and thinking they are the only people who have rights, then its not hard to see why it would be seen as a symbol of evil, repression, hate. Jesus never used the symbol himself as his symbol was the fish, being the avatar of the age of Pisces. Before that it was all about rams, etc, being the age of Aries.

For people who understand how the aeons move its not hard to see why religions come and go. The followers of those religions that are dying out clearly think some evil is out to destroy them when its just the passage of time and life.

Crowley wrote about this in great detail, how the followers of the old aeon ways would see the transition as a great evil, which then leads to conflict and bloodshed. In this light its not hard to see why he said that each new age will be born out of blood, which is the conflict between those moving into the new and those stuck in the old ways.

The people who hold onto the past are resisting the flow of life and evolution and as such they are manifesting the 'satanic' energies that are adversarial. 

8 minutes ago, MarpatV2 said:

The people who hold onto the past are resisting the flow of life and evolution and as such they are manifesting the 'satanic' energies that are adversarial. 

No I just don't want to be cattle, simple as.

You seem to look forward to this decadent new age we're moving into. Seek help.

Edited by EnigmaticWorld
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

The world's nations aren't $75T in debt to the RCC. The RCC is the only potential competition in the West. What do you think their fate will be??

3 minutes ago, Wayfaring Stranger said:

The world's nations aren't $75T in debt to the RCC. The RCC is the only potential competition in the West. What do you think their fate will be??

Not totally sure. Europe/Rome/Christendom will likely be destroyed, but whether that means literally I'm not sure, but the West as we knew it probably won't be the same though.

The RCC will probably just merge into new the global religion, and Christ will be taken out of Christianity.

2 hours ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

Like I said before, the people holding onto the past will see the changes as evil and a threat to their ways, but they are unavoidable. The fact that you believe the future is going to be bad just proves my point.

As part of a religion that tells you how to live and submit means you are just a form of cattle. At least the thelemic doctrine bins the group control and tells a person to find God within themselves then manifest it rather than sticking to the letter of a distorted and irrelevant book.

12 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

Not totally sure. Europe/Rome/Christendom will likely be destroyed, but whether that means literally I'm not sure, but the West as we knew it probably won't be the same though.

The RCC will probably just merge into new the global religion, and Christ will be taken out of Christianity.

Dont you realise that there was a time that christianity was trying to make itself the global religion and used any possible means to achieve it? smart people realise that it has had its time and that these things change over time. The christianity people have now isnt the same as the original version, nor are the list of gospels, etc. Its just a collection of pseudographic books.

9 hours ago, Truthspoon said:

Who is this boomer?

He doesn't know anything.

What a waste of bandwidth. Go back to your wireless set and the tune into the BBC Light Programme boomer.

Lol, is that all you can offer? following the bible has really made you a better person, not.

Judge not!!

The last shall be first!!

Just now, killing raven sun said:

as your wisdom grows the meaning will be revealed

Another meaningless throwaway comment that relates to just about everything

Its your choice to be the slave of a doctrine that was give the thumbs up by a pagan Roman emperor, whose approval was meant to help create stability in an empire of chaos. Why do you think other gospels were binned? its because they had information in there that the early church didnt want to get out, info that would remove their power, control and influence, which the emperor was going to use as a method of social control.