The wickedest man in the world: Aleister Crowley documentary

It will be seen from the few pics I have just posted that Thelema is not some evil cult.

The truth is that those who strive against it are afraid because they are imprisoned in their religious conditioning that requires everybody to conform to a certain set of beliefs and behaviours. These people are also afraid of the authority of their 'church' being questioned because it would be the undoing of their safety net, that which protects them from the fear and uncertainty that truly comes from free people. To these people Thelema is a threat because it encourages people to follow their own true will, to understand themselves as individuals with their own course in life and that makes them afraid. Their response is to hide behind their image of Jesus, not the actual Jesus, just the image they have created around him.

4 hours ago, steveh583 said:

you know hes not my friend right? I'm not defending anyone, merely discussing an interesting subject from a well researched, pragmatic standpoint. its you who seems to have a horse in this race.

lol who do you think you are kidding!

Saying that, I dont think you can "discipline" asthma and bronchitis 

no but you can avoid them by living a healthy life.

A study of vaccinated v's unvaccinated people has demonstrated that vaccines cause asthma as well as other problems like ear infections as these things all occur in higher numbers amongst vaccinated children

Now you tell me how great vaccines are and how great crowley is....whilst saying you aren't pursuing an agenda....

Edited by Macnamara

15 minutes ago, MarpatV2 said:

It will be seen from the few pics I have just posted that Thelema is not some evil cult.

The truth is that those who strive against it are afraid because they are imprisoned in their religious conditioning that requires everybody to conform to a certain set of beliefs and behaviours.

you are literally following a religion

45 minutes ago, MarpatV2 said:

In the context of striving to unit with spiritual consciousness, then yes I am. Im not following one that imposes on other people though.

See the source image

you are literally imposing on us RIGHT NOW

the lack of self awareness in your preachy hypocrisy is disturbing

Edited by Macnamara

1 minute ago, Macnamara said:

sounds like sabbatean holiness through sin to me!

Well it would do. Crowley is pretty clear there and says his behaviour was a reaction to the vile oppression he has suffered through christianity.

You are so obsessed with jewish sects that it blinds you to what others are saying.

25 minutes ago, MarpatV2 said:

Well it would do. Crowley is pretty clear there and says his behaviour was a reaction to the vile oppression he has suffered through christianity.

probably got more abuse through freemasonic boarding school

25 minutes ago, MarpatV2 said:

You are so obsessed with jewish sects that it blinds you to what others are saying.

you are so obsessed with your sabbatean offshoot cult that you are blinded to the bigger picture

Edited by Macnamara

@EnigmaticWorld

It would be a great thing if the West could return to the heroes of Valhalla.

But when I hear the younger folk talk of this ... I think they mean playing video games.

People who want an end to Christianity ... what ... is it that they imagine is going to replace it.   After all the NWO ... it's main goal is to destroy the Church.   

The Church of Jesus of Nazareth.

What will come afterwards.
I'll tell you.

The goat will come and will take the souls of those still alive.

Already the horns are everywhere.

It is time to get into the boat if you know where it is.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

People need to be careful what they wish for. Do you really want nationalists like me to abandon Christianity and return to my roots? I don't think you want to see deracinated men thinking about Valhalla.

Maybe your true will would be something entirely different

1 hour ago, rideforever said:

@EnigmaticWorld

It would be a great thing if the West could return to the heroes of Valhalla.

But when I hear the younger folk talk of this ... I think they mean playing video games.

People who want an end to Christianity ... what ... is it that they imagine is going to replace it.   After all the NWO ... it's main goal is to destroy the Church.   

The Church of Jesus of Nazareth.

What will come afterwards.
I'll tell you.

The goat will come and will take the souls of those still alive.

Already the horns are everywhere.

It is time to get into the boat if you know where it is.

But you can see why when this church has destroyed cultures around the world. Whats so fab about that?

2 hours ago, Macnamara said:

probably got more abuse through freemasonic boarding school

you are so obsessed with your sabbatean offshoot cult that you are blinded to the bigger picture

Considering he wasnt a freemason, then how could he get abuse from it? taking the degrees in an irregular doesnt make one a freemason. He did suffer at boarding school and writes about it.

So what you are doing is to try and deflect the fact that his christian extremist family damaged his childhood development. It shows that you dont care about actual abuse as long as they do it in the name of Jaysus

3 hours ago, Macnamara said:

lol who do you think you are kidding!

no but you can avoid them by living a healthy life.

A study of vaccinated v's unvaccinated people has demonstrated that vaccines cause asthma as well as other problems like ear infections as these things all occur in higher numbers amongst vaccinated children

Now you tell me how great vaccines are and how great crowley is....whilst saying you aren't pursuing an agenda....

sorry you will have to point to where i said either crowley or vaccines are great. you seem to be assuming a hell of a lot. maybe you are one of those guys who could start a fight in an empty room. Crowley obv didn't have access to the scientific, nutritional and medical knowledge that is available now.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Truthspoon said:

Lol.....the strawman of 'The Church'.

I don't care about your 'Church' strawman Marpat: I'm a Christian. I follow Jesus..... not some man-made 'Church'.

Doesnt Jaysus say he will build his church on Peter the rock?

Edited by MarpatV2

Just now, Truthspoon said:

No. He spoke Aramaic. Neither church nor Ekklesia is an Aramaic word.

Well here it is, from the bible itself. So unless you are a member of the church Peter founded you are an outsider it would seem.

Matthew 16:18 And I tell you that you are Peter, and on this rock I will build My church, and the gates of Hades will not prevail against it. (biblehub.com)

6 minutes ago, MarpatV2 said:

Well here it is, from the bible itself. So unless you are a member of the church Peter founded you are an outsider it would seem.

Matthew 16:18 And I tell you that you are Peter, and on this rock I will build My church, and the gates of Hades will not prevail against it. (biblehub.com)

You clearly lack the intelligence to understand the point.

And the simple observation about your basic lack of intelligence explains everything else about you and your belief system.

But I'll spell it out for you.

Church is a concept which has been created after the fact.

Jesus could not have used the word Church because there was no concept of it nor word for it in Aramaic.

It is a question of a word which Jesus used, being translated from the Aramaic into the Greek Eklessia.

As for what that Aramaic word was...... who knows....but it wasn't church because church didn't exist as a concept. Church was something created by the early Christian fathers and the Romans.

Edited by Truthspoon