Jump to content

The wickedest man in the world: Aleister Crowley documentary


Recommended Posts

2 minutes ago, MarpatV2 said:

Your whole stance is basically trying to prop up christianity while attacking everything else. Its a fools errand really.

 

You have nothing worthwhile to offer as you are just protecting the old guard and their control system.

 

no i'd say what i'm doing is much more nuanced than that

 

In an analytical sense I'd say that i am approaching things as a dispationate observor who is breaking down what i see happening on the ground

 

What is happening is that there is a satanic agenda to remould the world into a centralised global technocracy run by an occult elite of lurianic kabbalists

 

Those people intend to remove anything they see as an obstacle to that and they see christian morality as an obstacle

Edited by Macnamara
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Macnamara said:

 

no i'd say what i'm doing is much more nuanced than that

 

In an analytical sense I'd say that i am approaching things as a dispationate observor who is breaking down what i see happening on the ground

 

What is happening is that there is a satanic agenda to remould the world into a centralised global technocracy run by an occult elite of lurianic kabbalists

 

 

What you see happening? best get to Specsavers

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, MarpatV2 said:

I dont like christianity. I dont mind the stuff Jesus taught but have no time for all the BS that people have built around it

“I like your Christ, I do not like your Christians. Your Christians are so unlike your Christ.”


 Mahatma Gandhi

 

You are not alone in your feelings about Christianity. Jesus said "Judge Not" yet Christianity constantly judges. I try to follow the words of Jesus, he is my guide. And he's a very good one, ultimately I believe within this matrix all paths lead to god. Religion, Spirituality, Satanism and Science eventually lead to god they are just rockier paths that's all

 

We are all on a journey to enlightenment.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Diesel said:

“I like your Christ, I do not like your Christians. Your Christians are so unlike your Christ.”


 Mahatma Gandhi

 

You are not alone in your feelings about Christianity. Jesus said "Judge Not" yet Christianity constantly judges. I try to follow the words of Jesus, he is my guide. And he's a very good one, ultimately I believe within this matrix all paths lead to god. Religion, Spirituality, Satanism and Science eventually lead to god they are just rockier paths that's all

 

We are all on a journey to enlightenment.

 

Care to explain the bits where it says to judge righteously?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

Care to explain the bits where it says to judge righteously?

Why do you see the speck that is in your brother’s eye, but do not notice the log that is in your own eye?

 

“Judge not, and you will not be judged. Do not condemn, and you will not be condemned. Forgive, and you will be forgiven” (Luke 6:37)

 

Jesus never said judge righteously. I try to follow Jesus's words not Christianity

Edited by Diesel
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Diesel said:

Why do you see the speck that is in your brother’s eye, but do not notice the log that is in your own eye?

 

“Judge not, and you will not be judged. Do not condemn, and you will not be condemned. Forgive, and you will be forgiven” (Luke 6:37)

 

Doesn't answer my question about why we're also told to judge righteously.

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, MarpatV2 said:

Interesting. It would seem that you are saying that Churchill was acting from the point of evil and the nazis were the good guys. You said they used the symbols of light. 

 

That explains a hell of a lot about your claims. 

Churchill rejected multiple peace offers from Germany on numerous occasions. There are no good guys mate, the nazis were useful idiots for jewish power and zionism (Rothschild, Warburg, Herzl etc) as a scare tactic to bolster a dying zionist movement which needed and wanted jews to return to Israel and fulfill the jewish world domination/ NWO prophecies in the Zohar, Torah, Talmud etc which we see today with the amount of power Israel has.

 

Through a huge amount of propaganda about the "holocaust" (jewish word for sacrifice, plenty of evidence to suggest that it was a sacrifice by high ranking jews on their own people) they scared a lot of assimilated jews into returning because before the war they didn't want to go and fight the arabs in the desert, they were happy living an assimilated european lifestyle. European jews were left to their fate of starvation or forced labour soon after, or "gas chambers" which many researchers and rabbis believe is a total crock.

 

Not like it matters though because history decides who the winners are.

 

He who controls the present controls the past, he who controls the past controls the future.

 

 

download.jpeg

Edited by FVCK BILLY G4TES
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, FVCK BILLY G4TES said:

Churchill rejected multiple peace offers from Germany on numerous occasions. There are no good guys mate, the nazis were useful idiots for jewish power and zionism (Rothschild, Warburg, Herzl etc) as a scare tactic to bolster a dying zionist movement which needed and wanted jews to return to Israel and fulfill the jewish world domination/ NWO prophecies in the Zohar, Torah, Talmud etc which we see today with the amount of power Israel has.

 

Through a huge amount of propaganda about the "holocaust" (jewish word for sacrifice, plenty of evidence to suggest that it was a sacrifice by high ranking jews on their own people) they scared a lot of assimilated jews into returning because before the war they didn't want to go and fight the arabs in the desert, they were happy living an assimilated european lifestyle. European jews were left to their fate of starvation or forced labour soon after, or "gas chambers" which many researchers and rabbis believe is a total crock.

 

Not like it matters though because history decides who the winners are.

 

He who controls the present controls the past, he who controls the past controls the future.

 

 

download.jpeg

Churchill was a zionist also btw

https://www.aei.org/articles/was-churchill-a-zionist/

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, steveh583 said:

out of interest, who told you crowley was skint most of his life? 

 

Just the impression I get from reading 'Confessions' ....By the standards of the day he was wealthy , had an inheritance from the family brewery , but for someone with a lavish life style , traveling all over the world , never working , it would never be enough .... His abbey in Chefalu was very grotty , I'm sure he was embarrassed by it and had dreams of something grander. Many of his magical workings were aimed at remedying his financial plight. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, Macnamara said:

 

i thought you guys were all about 'discipline'

 

go on make an excuse for the guy...

you know hes not my friend right? I'm not defending anyone, merely discussing an interesting subject from a well researched, pragmatic standpoint. its you who seems to have a horse in this race.

 

Saying that, I dont think you can "discipline" asthma and bronchitis 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, oz93666 said:

 

Just the impression I get from reading 'Confessions' ....By the standards of the day he was wealthy , had an inheritance from the family brewery , but for someone with a lavish life style , traveling all over the world , never working , it would never be enough .... His abbey in Chefalu was very grotty , I'm sure he was embarrassed by it and had dreams of something grander. Many of his magical workings were aimed at remedying his financial plight. 

sounds about right. he lived outside of his means and openly admitted it. but he wasn't quite the destitute living in a slum his detractors portray towards the end.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, FVCK BILLY G4TES said:

Churchill rejected multiple peace offers from Germany on numerous occasions. There are no good guys mate, the nazis were useful idiots for jewish power and zionism (Rothschild, Warburg, Herzl etc) as a scare tactic to bolster a dying zionist movement which needed and wanted jews to return to Israel and fulfill the jewish world domination/ NWO prophecies in the Zohar, Torah, Talmud etc which we see today with the amount of power Israel has.

 

Through a huge amount of propaganda about the "holocaust" (jewish word for sacrifice, plenty of evidence to suggest that it was a sacrifice by high ranking jews on their own people) they scared a lot of assimilated jews into returning because before the war they didn't want to go and fight the arabs in the desert, they were happy living an assimilated european lifestyle. European jews were left to their fate of starvation or forced labour soon after, or "gas chambers" which many researchers and rabbis believe is a total crock.

 

Not like it matters though because history decides who the winners are.

 

He who controls the present controls the past, he who controls the past controls the future.

 

 

download.jpeg

Maybe he rejected their peace offers because they were on shit terms? maybe they only offered them when they were planning to attack somebody else and need to have as many available troops for other fronts?

 

Again I would have to suggest you are just trying to wipe the shit from the memory of nazi atrocities and blame the victims. Seems to be a lot of that going on and its not hard to see why. The people who do that are also the type of gun toting white supremacists who tried to overthrow a democracy for Trump to retain power.

 

When you say researchers what you really mean is people who try to find any excuse to deny the facts of the holocaust. They start with the view that the official view is a lie and then work back, using anything they can while ignoring the huge amount of information that is before their eyes.

 

Why would the jews be bent on world domination? even the Torah shows that God promised Abraham a limited area in the middle east, not the world. Therefore the claim that they want world domination can be nothing to do with religion.

 

When you say he who controls the past controls the future, there is truth in this. This is why the truthers do anything they can to change historical information and introduce their own BS. They want to affect the future for their own benefit by changing how people look at the past. In this way they are no better than those they accuse of controlling history.

 

There are good guys but you dont want to see them.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, Diesel said:

“I like your Christ, I do not like your Christians. Your Christians are so unlike your Christ.”


 Mahatma Gandhi

 

You are not alone in your feelings about Christianity. Jesus said "Judge Not" yet Christianity constantly judges. I try to follow the words of Jesus, he is my guide. And he's a very good one, ultimately I believe within this matrix all paths lead to god. Religion, Spirituality, Satanism and Science eventually lead to god they are just rockier paths that's all

 

We are all on a journey to enlightenment.

The truth there is no one path for all to follow as there are so many people who have such varied needs. A person whose people have been butchered by a christian army are not going to feel good about that religion or think it has the only path to God. As the old arab proverb says ' the ways to God are as many as the breath as the sons of men'.

 

The only people who want everybody to be christian are those who want those people contained in a nice box because they are afraid of either being exposed to ideas that cause them to doubt or they are afraid of people who are different. These people try to control others in the pretence that they are trying to save their souls. They use bible quotes like a big stick, as if they hold the power of God in their hands to beat others down who disagree with them.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...