Jump to content

The wickedest man in the world: Aleister Crowley documentary


Recommended Posts

13 hours ago, rideforever said:

There is no such thing as artificial intelligence.

But they might find a way to programme the sheeples even more, maybe genetically or from inside the body ... but behind the programming is just a person making decisions.

There is no artificial intelligence.

Machines are just machines.

 

I disagree; listen to this expert say at 37 minutes:

 

The Truth About 5G - Dr Graham Downing

 

 

 

 

Microsoft Invests $1 Billion to Create a World-Saving AI
The money is going to OpenAI, a San Francisco-based company co-founded by Elon Musk. Whether or not creating an artificial general intelligence is even possible remains up for debate, but OpenAI has been bullish on the prospect.

Michael Kan Icon
By Michael Kan
July 22, 2019 3:54PM EST

Microsoft's latest goal is the stuff of sci-fi novels: To build an AI that's smart enough to run society, and solve our most pressing problems. On Monday, the company said it wants to lay the foundation for its creation by investing $1 billion into OpenAI, a San Francisco-based company co-founded by Elon Musk.

The investment's overarching aim is toward an artificial general intelligence (AGI), as opposed to narrow AI. Currently, the most cutting-edge AI programs have been designed to focus on a single task, whether it's beating a human at a videogame or creating fake, but life-like photos.

AGI is far more ambitious: Imagine a computer smart enough to master one field, and then another, and another, and then using that knowledge for the betterment of mankind. "The creation of AGI will be the most important technological development in human history, with the potential to shape the trajectory of humanity," OpenAI CEO Sam Altman said in today's announcement. "Our mission is to ensure that AGI technology benefits all of humanity."
https://www.pcmag.com/news/369671/mi...orld-saving-ai

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, FVCK BILLY G4TES said:

I didn't say he killed babies you tosspot, he was a smackhead who abandoned his kids, hung his mrs upside down in the wardrobe, ate his and other people's shit whilst participating in sex magic.

 

He was a scumbag, that's my opinion...

Smackhead? you mean he took legal meds that got him hooked? that happens in the modern world so do you judge people hooked on pain relief as smackhead?

 

Abandoned his kids? is that a fact or opinion? in any case, people split up. Fact of life.

 

You seem like the sort of person willing to believe the very worst about people without really checking the background.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, MarpatV2 said:

You were very vague

 

I have been down the archives and read his views on the failures of diversity, and assimilation, as well as other stuff. I thought you would have understood what I was talking about, but I probably should have given more context.

 

Anyway, this is not productve. Peace

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, killing raven sun said:

you did, "creative spirit/being", sounds pretty vauge

I guess the ultimate being is pretty vague to human consciousness really, which is why many cultures choose to relate to it via pantheons of deities or classes of angels, etc.

 

The Hindus would call this being Krishna

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

 

I have been down the archives and read his views on the failures of diversity, and assimilation, as well as other stuff. I thought you would have understood what I was talking about, but I probably should have given more context.

 

Anyway, this is not productve. Peace

You do realise his views on many things changed throughout his life, as they do for all of us?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

36 minutes ago, MarpatV2 said:

Of course I have a problem with such things but you are the person that defends a religion in which murder and child abuse has been committed on a massive scale and covered up.

 

Anyway, your judgements put you in death and hell too.

 

Hello Marpat. You don't change.

 

You're wrong. The evils you're talking of were done by rotten people, who have most decidedly not been following the teachings of the religion.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Odie Hatzcats said:

My 'feed' is now utterly overran with this shit about a demonic cunt.

 

The whole concept of “Do as tho will” is satanic.

 

Will some mod fuck this satanist off?

Sorry but are you trying to repress free speech? you dont like the chat then you dont have to look.

 

Do what thou wilt is about being your true, spiritual, self, unfettered by the bonds and illusions of false dogmas.  How can that be satanic in any way?

Edited by MarpatV2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Tinfoil Hat said:

 

Hello Marpat. You don't change.

 

You're wrong. The evils you're talking of were done by rotten people, who have most decidedly not been following the teachings of the religion.

Yet they believed their religion gave them the authority to do such crimes.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, Fluke said:

 

What a load of tosh. "He killed babies". Wheh anyone who knows anything about the subject knows that it was false. 

 

 

 

When this is precisely the kind of thing that people testify the Illuminati Satanists get up to.....

 

I wonder if perhaps you have got off at the wrong bus stop here.

 

 

 

 

 

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Odie Hatzcats said:

My 'feed' is now utterly overran with this shit about a demonic cunt.

 

The whole concept of “Do as tho will” is satanic.

 

Will some mod fuck this satanist off?

 

3 minutes ago, MarpatV2 said:

Sorry but are you trying to repress free speech? you dont like the chat then you dont have to look.

 

So you are a satanist then?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, MarpatV2 said:

lol, why should I when they dont listen to me?

 

boring tittle-tattle

 

I took the time to explain to you clearly what my point of view was. Its still there in my posts and i gave supporting evidence to show why i believe what i believe

 

I paid you the respect of doing that

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Truthspoon said:

 

When this is precisely the kind of thing that people testify the Illuminati Satanists get up to.....

 

I wonder if perhaps you have got off at the wrong bus stop here.

 

 

 

 

 

But you accept a book that tells people to drink blood and eat flesh? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, MarpatV2 said:

Yet they believed their religion gave them the authority to do such crimes.

 

No they didn't. They hid behind a mask of decency, abusing trust and innocence to feed their lust for depravity, wealth and power.

Edited by Tinfoil Hat
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, MarpatV2 said:

But you accept a book that tells people to drink blood and eat flesh? 

 

that religion eats bread and drinks wine which are clearly symbolic but your religion has a sacrament of sperm

 

That's what is in the gnostic mass is it not?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Tinfoil Hat said:

 

No they didn't. They hid behind a mask of decency, abusing trust and innocents to feed their lust for depravity, wealth and power.

But when people say that about freemasonry and how people abuse it as a cover you dont want to know. That door doesnt seem to swing both ways for you people.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Macnamara said:

 

that religion eats bread and drinks wine which are clearly symbolic but your religion has a sacrament of sperm

 

That's what is in the gnostic mass is it not?

Crowley believe the logos was embodied in sperm. It might be a belief that goes back to gnostics.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...