The wickedest man in the world: Aleister Crowley documentary

Just now, Truthspoon said:

I thought this was a thread about Aleister Crowley. How come it's become a thread about Christianity?

Oh yeah, because of Marpat's deflection. This is all they can do. Tricks and games and strawmen.

And you keep it going. 

Why not have a nice debate about liber Oz for a starter then?

Maybe you would prefer Snowdrops from a Curates Garden?

2 minutes ago, MarpatV2 said:

I'm not promoting it, just discussing it.

lie. your words here betray you

3 minutes ago, MarpatV2 said:

I dont care what paths people choose to follow

lie. you are quite hard on the christians here, if you didnt care you wouldnt be posting to this thread

4 minutes ago, MarpatV2 said:

To me tolerance is not just putting up with people you dont like but trying to understand why people are different without burning them by default because of a superiority complex.

you have a lot of learning to do before you can rightly develop a superiority complex, maybe try the simple act of appreciating all things instead of choosing what to like

Just now, EnigmaticWorld said:

Bloody hell. I was talking about Crowley and demographics, but there you go, back to Christianity.

Told ya, rent free!

Sage goes in fields, I'm done with this thread.

Me too. 

Still, it's interesting to 'experience' what I would consider the psychopathic personality. We have our own live specimen in Marpat I would say.

1 minute ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

Bloody hell. I was talking about Crowley and demographics, but there you go, back to Christianity.

Told ya, rent free!

Sage goes in fields, I'm done with this thread.

You were very vague and I was just making a point.

Just now, killing raven sun said:

lie. your words here betray you

lie. you are quite hard on the christians here, if you didnt care you wouldnt be posting to this thread

you have a lot of learning to do before you can rightly develop a superiority complex, maybe try the simple act of appreciating all things instead of choosing what to like

lol, I give them a hard time but thats because they are often massive twats.

I'm not interested in a superiority complex. I am a relatively humble person who is happy with what I have. I even thank God for the good things in my life.

Just now, FVCK BILLY G4TES said:

If I knew when I made this thread that it would become rammed with shit eating anti christians I wouldn't have bothered.

Can't believe in the 21st century people still try to defend Crowley like his beliefs were sane and rational.

Fuck this thread, so culty it's disgusting

There is a difference between discussing thelema as a path and defending Crowley. Crowley wasnt perfect and his sense of humour got him into bother at a time when being anything other than a christian was risky. Challenging the status quo regarding liberty back then was a threat to the establishment and yet I see the truthers hating on him so much. If all those shitty things were written about Icke would you believe them without question?

Why create a threat if all you want are posters who are going to be on your side, flinging shit? you might find some good info if you actually looked at his works.

3 minutes ago, FVCK BILLY G4TES said:

If I knew when I made this thread that it would become rammed with shit eating anti christians I wouldn't have bothered.

You do know that it is YOUR thread and you have the right to ask the mods to 'keep it inline' with the OP, if it is being taken off subject,  and then they can remove posts etc?

theres that tolerance

seems like you should know how dumb this is, but you do you

Showing gratitude is dumb? your opinion. Out of curiosity why is such gratitude dumb?

My tolerance has limits and bible thumpers often test them.

1 minute ago, MarpatV2 said:

There is a difference between discussing thelema as a path and defending Crowley. Crowley wasnt perfect and his sense of humour got him into bother at a time when being anything other than a christian was risky. Challenging the status quo regarding liberty back then was a threat to the establishment and yet I see the truthers hating on him so much. If all those shitty things were written about Icke would you believe them without question?

Why create a threat if all you want are posters who are going to be on your side, flinging shit? you might find some good info if you actually looked at his works.

Nah mate i'm good, you can keep your dung flinging kabbalah. Not interested.

Also I made the thread based on a documentary on him if you see my original post. He was a piece of garbage lmao

2 minutes ago, Odie Hatzcats said:

You do know that it is YOUR thread and you have the right to ask the mods to 'keep it inline' with the OP, if it is being taken off subject,  and then they can remove posts etc?

Yeah I don't really give a shit though, kind of funny to see thelemite crackpots expose themselves

4 minutes ago, FVCK BILLY G4TES said:

Can't believe in the 21st century people still try to defend Crowley like his beliefs were sane and rational.

Fuck this thread, so culty it's disgusting

You are a sheep. You want everyone to agree with you basically. You lot take the moral high ground and anyone who has a different opinion is slurred as shit eating lol. Because he made some fucked up erotic poem about scat. 

What a load of tosh. "He killed babies". Wheh anyone who knows anything about the subject knows that it was false. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

1 minute ago, FVCK BILLY G4TES said:
4 minutes ago, MarpatV2 said:

Expand  

And there it is. The so called awake. 😂. Complete npc response. 

7 hours ago, steveh583 said:

its just a fact not an excuse. are you saying he somehow had access to health related information the rest of the world didn't back then? seriously? There is plenty crowley can't be excuse for, prescribed medication for a health condition isn't one. if you aren't going to reply intelligently, please refrain from a childish back and forth. life and people are full of grey areas, its never black and white.

go and read what i've said about natural law and the attempts to overturn it so that the law of the state is seen as the highest authority

Just now, MarpatV2 said:

Nope but I do accept there is a universal creative spirit/ being. Maybe you consider that silly but I really dont care

its not silly, but its undefined, if you send gratitude to some nebulous unknown being how does that work? dont you need a relationship of some sort in order to "show gratitude"?

1 minute ago, FVCK BILLY G4TES said:

Also I made the thread based on a documentary on him if you see my original post. He was a piece of garbage lmao

That statement in itself shows your ignorance.

While the poo eating thing is gross, and I wont be trying, Im quite sure that Crowley might have done it because there is a part in his channelled writings that says 'subdue thy fear and disgust'. Eating a small amount of poo to overcome disgust may have been his intent. He did deliberately shag a load of ugly women as well to do this. I seriously doubt most thelemites would be interested in this though.

its not silly, but its undefined, if you send gratitude to some nebulous unknown being how does that work? dont you need a relationship of some sort in order to "show gratitude"?

Who said I dont have a relationship? again, you presume.

2 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

go and read what i've said about natural law and the attempts to overturn it so that the law of the state is seen as the highest authority

So where is the law of the state in a discussion of thelema? a lot of it would be inimical to thelema.

5 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

Because what is controlling britain and its occult secret society network is a lurianic kabbalist cult and their vision for the world is the 5G smart grid technocratic gulag

Lol, its your go-to answer for everything isnt it.

3 minutes ago, Fluke said:

You are a sheep. You want everyone to agree with you basically. You lot take the moral high ground and anyone who has a different opinion is slurred as shit eating lol. Because he made some fucked up erotic poem about scat. 

What a load of tosh. "He killed babies". Wheh anyone who knows anything about the subject knows that it was false. 

I didn't say he killed babies you tosspot, he was a smackhead who abandoned his kids, hung his mrs upside down in the wardrobe, ate his and other people's shit whilst participating in sex magic.

He was a scumbag, that's my opinion...