The wickedest man in the world: Aleister Crowley documentary

3 minutes ago, MarpatV2 said:

In thelema the only sin is restricting your true, spiritual self.

and you commit that sin by reading books and then promoting same books, the idea isnt to just regurgitate the same message, its to incorporate that message into your self and then act on it, going forward your example will be the message, write your own fucking book if you need to, following others interpretation of the universe is the definition of restriction

1 minute ago, killing raven sun said:

and you commit that sin by reading books and then promoting same books, the idea isnt to just regurgitate the same message, its to incorporate that message into your self and then act on it, going forward your example will be the message, write your own fucking book if you need to, following others interpretation of the universe is the definition of restriction

Your folly is that you presume I dont interpret the books my own way and that I defer to other peoples ideas. The true path is always an individual experience and the knowledge differs accordingly. There are some general signposts though.

You seem a bit angry about this debate.

Why do you presume to tell others what they should be doing?

12 minutes ago, Truthspoon said:

That sounds like the kind of thing that might appeal to pederasts and murderers...

In reality there are lots of sins. Lots of bad things civilised people do not do because they know they have terrible consequences.

Sin is a real thing and indulging in sin has terrible psychological  and material consequences.

This is how we know that objective morality truly exists, because we can see what happens when we try to operate outside of a healthy moral system.

No, but your reply is that of a frightened person who is scared of what is inside themselves if they dare to look. For people like you a nice book which lays it all out, where your only obligation is to believe in Jesus is a far safer option.

Maybe you are afraid there is a pederast or murder inside you just waiting to get out? Jesus was betrayed by somebody very close but maybe your betrayer is a bit closer.

Edited by MarpatV2

10 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

Crowley got some things right, like the dangers of diversity, but the arsehole distracted my countrymen from who pulls the strings. Why should I look up to a deceitful cretin like that?

Lol, thats a very vague statement. According to thelema diversity is a reality. 

You talk of people being controlled but you abhor diversity. In effect you want things controlled so things are not diverse, so you are not troubled by things you dont like. Lack of central control promotes diversity.

7 minutes ago, MarpatV2 said:

No, but your reply is that of a frightened person who is scared of what is inside themselves if they dare to look.

No it isn't.

The more you talk the more you communicate your own obviously evil nature.

This is how you don't have a problem with pederasty and murder...... because for you these things are not bad at all. Because something inside you is missing. You are already dead and in hell I would say. Death would make no difference to someone like you.

Edited by Truthspoon

Just now, MarpatV2 said:

Lol, thats a very vague statement. According to thelema diversity is a reality. 

You talk of people being controlled but you abhor diversity. In effect you want things controlled so things are not diverse, so you are not troubled by things you dont like. Lack of central control promotes diversity.

No I like real diversity, just not the inversion that passes for diversity these days.

Just now, MarpatV2 said:

Judge not, for as you judge....................................

So shall it be meted out to you..... 

And happily I will accept the judgement and be found not guilty of being an evil man.

By the way why are you quoting scripture?

You're not a Christian. You have not authority.

Go back to eating dung.

4 minutes ago, Truthspoon said:

No it isn't.

The more you talk the more you communicate your own obviously evil nature.

This is how you don't have a problem with pederasty and murder...... because for you these things are not bad at all. Because something inside you is missing. You are already dead and in hell I would say. Death would make no difference to someone like you.

Of course I have a problem with such things but you are the person that defends a religion in which murder and child abuse has been committed on a massive scale and covered up.

Anyway, your judgements put you in death and hell too.

Just now, Truthspoon said:

So shall it be meted out to you..... 

And happily I will accept the judgement and be found not guilty of being an evil man.

By the way why are you quoting scripture?

You're not a Christian. You have not authority.

Go back to eating dung.

Your arrogance is astounding. Isnt pride a sin?

You are not God, you have no authority and a book of pseudographic writings gives you no authority.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, MarpatV2 said:

Your folly is that you presume I dont interpret the books my own way and that I defer to other peoples ideas.

if this was true you wouldnt be promoting any particular work, you would know that all paths lead to the same destination, which means it doesnt matter what books you read, what matters is if you understand what you read and use it to move beyond being a reader, at which point your life becomes a more wholistic representation of the message than any book

7 minutes ago, MarpatV2 said:

The true path is always an individual experience and the knowledge differs accordingly. There are some general signposts though.

the true path is any path you are on, they all lead to the same knowledge, the signposts are literally everything that happens to you

our reality, the mind, emmanates from the future perfect self, the Mind, and everything that happens to you is a message guiding you towards that future perfection that takes infinity to achieve

15 minutes ago, MarpatV2 said:

You seem a bit angry about this debate.

you feel that way because i am talking down to you

16 minutes ago, MarpatV2 said:

Why do you presume to tell others what they should be doing?

because you read books and need learning

Just now, MarpatV2 said:

Of course I have a problem with such things but you are the person that defends a religion in which murder and child abuse has been committed on a massive scale and covered up.

Anyway, your judgements put you in death and hell too.

I don't defend the Church. I have nothing to do with it. 

I follow Jesus.

Thought that was abundantly clear.....after all these years.

But a stupid man needs his strawman I guess.

2 minutes ago, Truthspoon said:

I don't defend the Church. I have nothing to do with it. 

I follow Jesus.

Thought that was abundantly clear.....after all these years.

But a stupid man needs his strawman I guess.

The church is the body of christ isnt it? even if you dont defend the organisation you still uphold the book that others use to justify abuse of various kinds.

6 minutes ago, MarpatV2 said:

Your arrogance is astounding. Isnt pride a sin?

You are not God, you have no authority and a book of pseudographic writings gives you no authority.

It is the happy natural confidence knowing my place in heaven, which I have even glimpsed, which following Jesus brings.

I suppose to someone with his mind already in hell he would feel a little jealous.

It's not too late for you to repent and follow Jesus.

That is assuming you don't want to be stuck with Crowley eating shit for eternity.

Edited by Truthspoon
  • Confused 1

3 minutes ago, killing raven sun said:

if this was true you wouldnt be promoting any particular work, you would know that all paths lead to the same destination, which means it doesnt matter what books you read, what matters is if you understand what you read and use it to move beyond being a reader, at which point your life becomes a more wholistic representation of the message than any book

I'm not promoting it, just discussing it. I dont care what paths people choose to follow as long as they dont interfere with the paths of others, except where its essential for peoples safety, etc. To me tolerance is not just putting up with people you dont like but trying to understand why people are different without burning them by default because of a superiority complex.

2 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

Choice of what?

I mean we should protect what makes different cultures unique instead of trying to create global citizens.

Cultures always change over time. Do you think christian cultures are the same now as 100 years ago? even the Roman mass has been changed in the last century.

2 minutes ago, MarpatV2 said:

I'm not promoting it, just discussing it. I dont care what paths people choose to follow as long as they dont interfere with the paths of others, except where its essential for peoples safety, etc. To me tolerance is not just putting up with people you dont like but trying to understand why people are different without burning them by default because of a superiority complex.

Lol....playing victim now......... hilarious.

A man who supports a man who wrote about child murder is the victim.

This is how evil people must operate. They wriggle and wriggle because the one thing they cannot deal with is an honest debate. They have to play tricks like this.

Edited by Truthspoon

3 minutes ago, Truthspoon said:

It is the happy natural confidence knowing my place in heaven, which I have even glimpsed, which following Jesus brings.

I suppose to someone with his mind already in hell he would feel a little jealous.

It's not too late for you to repent and follow Jesus.

That is assuming you don't want to be stuck with Crowley eating shit for eternity.

There you go, so arrogant that you already have a place there. Cocky enough to be judging others because you feel safe.

The first will be last dont you know? get to the back of the line satan

Just now, Truthspoon said:

Lol....playing victim now......... hilarious.

A man who supports a man who wrote about child murder is the victim.

But you support cannabalism and a bible that allows genocide, even against women and children. One of the prophets even set a bear on some children because they mocked his baldness. You support a book used to justify murder and child abuse.

Tell me from your seat in heaven, does God have any more mass extinctions planned for the world because he isnt happy about how his creation has went?

9 minutes ago, MarpatV2 said:

Cultures always change over time. Do you think christian cultures are the same now as 100 years ago? even the Roman mass has been changed in the last century.

Bloody hell. I was talking about Crowley and demographics, but there you go, back to Christianity.

Told ya, rent free!

Sage goes in all fields, I'm done with this thread.

Edited by EnigmaticWorld