Who is running the UK ? I need answers

Boris Johnson is really getting on my nerves. it seems someone is bullying him big time as hes already changed his mind about masks in schools.

So a real question.

Apart from the elites pulling the real strings.

Who do people think is bullying Bojo into making these u turns within 24 hrs of him supposedly standing firm on the issue.? Any Ideas?

I know jimmy Krankie has an idiot of an advisor. Devi Sridhar who has been on the WHO and currently sits on the World Economic Forums Global Agenda Council. Thats who tells her what to do.

What do people think???

Dominic Cummings????

SAGE????

Bill Gates???

Who the fuck is running the Uk.???

Here he is .... it's Mr Burns ....

ESvGDPpWkAA9tLQ.jpgEdxZHu-XsAEj8yC.jpg

That said I don't believe Boris is aware of the fake nature of covid and it's part in the impending collapse ... He will be taking direction from his 'scientific advisors ' and others ... but mainly influenced by mind control from the real ET controllers ...That's why it looks like he's blundering around ... watching his U turns the public will never suspect a conspiracy.. that's the idea!  

Edited by oz93666
  • Like 3

10 hours ago, Apophis 2029 said:

Boris Johnson is really getting on my nerves. it seems someone is bullying him big time as hes already changed his mind about masks in schools.

So a real question.

Apart from the elites pulling the real strings.

Who do people think is bullying Bojo into making these u turns within 24 hrs of him supposedly standing firm on the issue.? Any Ideas?

I know jimmy Krankie has an idiot of an advisor. Devi Sridhar who has been on the WHO and currently sits on the World Economic Forums Global Agenda Council. Thats who tells her what to do.

What do people think???

Dominic Cummings????

SAGE????

Bill Gates???

See my thread here:

The Civil Service is riddled with Common Purpose 'graduates'. So is the media.

These 'experts' and 'advisors' from all these unelected quangos and organisations are also no doubt either Common Purpose themselves, or are being manipulated by their own CP lackeys.

Don't know where else to post this, but it seems whichever Rothschild is currently running the UK has appointed the former Australian Prime Minister as our special post-Brexit trade advisor.

Mr Abbott earned a reputation for holding right-wing views particularly concerning climate change and immigration.

He will be appointed joint president of Britain’s Board of Trade, which is currently undergoing a relaunch, according to reports.

This means he will be tasked with negotiating with leaders around the world in a bid to secure new trade deals for the UK.

Abbott is reported to be one of a number of global (Zionist) “friends” of Britain who will assist the Government in this capacity.

Speaking to The Scum newspaper, a Whitehall source said: “We are delighted to have him on board."

https://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/1327430/brexit-news-Tony-Abbott-Boris-Johnson-EU-trade-deal-talks-Brussels-Board-of-Trade

Todays world, i think the socalled illuminati are not as big as decision makers, as probably they were along time ago.

You have heard about all the things that push power in these countries.

One thing people never speak about is ai.

What i mean by ai, is humans connected to computers, ie super computers, with synthetic telepathy.

The uk, and usa gov is using people they think are sensitive, and connected with super computers, this is what these countries see as ai(artificail intelligence).

So although there is many things that force leaders to make decisions.

One thing, people ignore today is that uk, usa gov are using people in society they think are sensitives, to make judgements for them.

The ai you keep hearing about, is really human sensitives in society these people use, connected to super computers, with synthetic telepathy.

Ai super computers by themselves cannot do everything, and thats why these super computers are connected to human sensitive people in society, against these peoples will, just stealing everything about them.

Thats what ai is, and its also one of the reasons for decision making, in uk, and usa today.

So when you see trump, or boris, making decisions, they often will be making them, based on such people in society these gov are using against there will. They assume these people being sensitives, will be making better guesses at what to do then most folk, so they use them without any consent from those people being used.

So although, there are many things that help leaders make decisions. I just wrote here, something going on, that most people do not know about.

3 hours ago, andy1033 said:

So although, there are many things that help leaders make decisions. I just wrote here, something going on, that most people do not know about.

Our 'leaders' don't make any decisions, they receive their orders at a Bilderberg Summit, from the 'Committee of 300' and act accordingly or face exposure for their nefarious pastimes.

BoJo is surrounded by people who are fully paid up members of the ... global nonsense-gentia.

He did stand up to them, but then got frightened.

Probably listening to 50 geniuses at SAGE was enough to shut him up, that's "science"'s role these days.

Instead of thinking who's running the UK, ask what was running the UK when it was stable.

I dont know, but Enfland has hardly been run by a politician for donkeys years, i mean how long has the gov and mps been working  in parliament the last few years, weve had suspended parliaments, etc, Northand Ireland and Spain also 

• Guest changed the title to Who is running the UK ? I need answers