This is America... RIP

FVCK BILLY G4TES

@oz93666 Our planet is being raped by these people and you have the nerve to show a video of alien abductions? There is clear proof of things that Rothschild, the elders of zion, the zionist federation and the "nation" of Israel has been doing over the past 20 odd years. Stop giving me fairy stories by 1 eye witness and bring some proof. 

There is proof that the JEDI Cloud was bought by microsoft and moved to Microsoft Israel 

There is proof that 5G was innovated in Israel

There is proof that the first Covid vaccine was made in Israel

There is proof that Israel has a backdoor into silicone valley via the TALPIOT programme

There is proof that Mossad agents dressed up as Isis bombers in the middle east to stoke tension and murder muslims.

There is proof that Israel has made deals with the NHS

There is proof that Israel is 2nd in technological innovation in the world thanks to spying, hacking via russia and china and being given it by the US which they then sell to the russians and chinese who work closely with Israel

Shall I carry on?

Edited by FVCK BILLY G4TES
  • Like 7

14 minutes ago, FVCK BILLY G4TES said:

@oz93666 Our planet is being raped by these people and you have the nerve to show a video of alien abductions? There is clear proof of things that Rothschild, the elders of zion, the zionist federation and the "nation" of Israel has been doing over the past 20 odd years. Stop giving me fairy stories by 1 eye witness and bring some proof. 

There is proof that the JEDI Cloud was bought by microsoft and moved to Microsoft Israel 

There is proof that 5G was innovated in Israel

There is proof that the first Covid vaccine was made in Israel

There is proof that microsoft israel has a backdoor into silicone valley via the TALPIOT programme

There is proof that Mossad agents dressed up as Isis bombers in the middle east to stoke tension and murder muslims.

There is proof that Israel has made deals with the NHS

There is proof that Israel is 2nd in technological innovation in the world thanks to spying, hacking via russia and china and being given it by the US which they then sell to the russians and chinese who work closely with Israel

Shall I carry on?

lol ... We know all that ...It's all old news.... it's how the surface cabal operate 

If you stay mesmerized by surface politics you will never understand who the real puppet masters are...

And David knows who they are  ( but sometimes forgets ) ....It's the reptilians and their ET friends .... 

Bottom line on Israel and the Jews .... The ET's use them a lot because , generally they have a hostile attitude towards the non jew ... so they have no problem with the idea of exterminating us ....More than 90% NWO operatives are jews ...Gates , Musk , Branson , soros ...all of them ....

Did you know the royal family are Jewish !!!..... Male royals are circumcised by a Rabbi ...https://www.telegraph.co.uk/comment/10201882/Circumcision-is-one-of-the-oddities-of-the-Royal-Family.html

Even with all this , the jews are just a blind , put out for us to attack and blame , by the real controllers 

Edited by oz93666

7 minutes ago, oz93666 said:

lol ... We know all that ...It's all old news.... it's how the surface cabal operate 

If you stay mesmerized by surface politics you will never understand who the real puppet masters are...

And David knows who they are  ( but sometimes forgets ) ....It's the reptilians and their ET friends .... 

I think blind ignorance will get us no where. We need to tackle those who we can reach instead of some force that we will never see or have proof of even existing.

I think this song is extremely relevant to your comment

Not all jewish people of course, but if you look at the talmud, the kabbalah (which infamously got aleister crowley into black magic), rabbi's sucking the bleeding foreskin of an infant just to name some of the things some of these people are into, you can make the conclusion that they are not men of god. That is pure theatre for their sick, devlish agenda. These people believe that the messiah (presumably a demon of some kind) will come down when the earth is fully good or fully fucked up, to put it in simple terms. I haven't looked into this too much but I probably should, know your enemy as famously said...

• Like 1

Just now, FVCK BILLY G4TES said:

Not all jewish people of course, but if you look at the talmud, the kabbalah (which infamously got aleister crowley into black magic), rabbi's sucking the bleeding foreskin of an infant just to name some of the things some of these people are into, you can make the conclusion that they are not men of god. That is pure theatre for their sick, devlish agenda. These people believe that the messiah (presumably a demon of some kind) will come down when the earth is fully good or fully fucked up, to put it in simple terms.

I was hoping if someone could clear this up for me please, I always thought the people who ruled the world were satanists, or like sabattean frankists as David Icke calls. And they the same as Jewish people or different? I always thought they were different as regular Jewish people have been shafted in the past by the elites, are the elites an offshoot of Judaism or satanists posing as Jews? As for the nonhuman side of things, they do satanic rituals interacting with demons, they wouldn’t waste their time with it if there’s was nothing to it

@Seeker
satanists posing as jews is close. so is sabbatean-frankists (inversion beliefs).
the nutcases go back to babylonian times with their occult nonsense.

if u research deeper into it, you will find that occultists perform disgusting things in order to please their "demon" masters.
like eating their own poop. so calling them elite is kinda dumb.they're sub human poop eaters lol.

(refer to my thread on islamic exorcisms, the guy speaks of  how the demons de-humanize the "magicians" / devil worshippers.)

anyway, they infiltrate everywhere to invert the Light / connection to God / the Creator.
Hence you find almost all religions get corrupted along the way.

Edited by shabbirss

4 minutes ago, shabbirss said:

@Seeker
satanists posing as jews is close. so is sabbatean-frankists (inversion beliefs).
the nutcases go back to babylonian times with their occult nonsense.

they infiltrate everywhere to invert the Light / connection to God / the Creator

What’s the accurate description for these people them? The inverters? 

Just now, FVCK BILLY G4TES said:

Would say fake jews but zionist works better because they can't pull the anti-semite card... at least not yet anyway

Why are they associated as Jews if they aren’t? Just the way they manipulated and infiltrated their community in history? 

11 minutes ago, Seeker said:

Why are they associated as Jews if they aren’t? Just the way they manipulated and infiltrated their community in history? 

Because they pretend to be jewish and a lot of their heritage is jewish. Really they own those people and have led alice down the rabbit hole so to speak. Whether they are proven satanists is up for debate but what is known about them is that they hide behind WW2 and judaism to justify greater israel and the takeover of essentially all tech (greater israel is a whole other rabbit hole unto itself). There is proof however that this is the beast system they are building, which is described in revelation, eerily familiar in fact. So either you can take that as prophecy or you can look at it from this perspective: they are inverting everything and everyone from spirituality to humanism, which makes me shudder considering the christian belief system as well as islam and real judaism, is the foundation of our belief system, how we treat eachother our kids etc, It is highly dramatic and conveluted however that's how people like Rothschild & these scumbags work, destruction, mind control & theatre.

Edit: when I say takeover of tech, I mean innovation. They are designing the AI that david talks about but always neglects to mention Israel. Some would say it's already here and I wouldn't disagree.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Seeker said:

I was hoping if someone could clear this up for me please, I always thought the people who ruled the world were satanists, or like sabattean frankists as David Icke calls. And they the same as Jewish people or different? I always thought they were different as regular Jewish people have been shafted in the past by the elites, are the elites an offshoot of Judaism or satanists posing as Jews? As for the nonhuman side of things, they do satanic rituals interacting with demons, they wouldn’t waste their time with it if there’s was nothing to it

I think it's a bit like politics ... we have communism and fascism the two opposites ... but in practice the end result is identical , a dictatorial elite ruling the masses    The controllers know they're the same , but the foot soldiers believe in their side ...

So we have satanism , lucifarianism , kaballah , witchcraft  ... the people at the top believe in none of it .. different flavors of the same thing to cater to different tastes , for wide catchment  .... it will all come down to torturing raping and eating children

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, oz93666 said:

I think it's a bit like politics ... we have communism and fascism the two opposites ... but in practice the end result is identical , a dictatorial elite ruling the masses    The controllers know they're the same , but the foot soldiers believe in their side ...

So we have satanism , lucifarianism , kaballah , witchcraft  ... the people at the top believe in none of it .. different flavors of the same thing to cater to different tastes , for wide catchment  .... it will all come down to torturing raping and eating children

Oh god, i'm not debating Q for the 100th time. Believe what you want pal but if you think it only boils down to abusing kids then you are delusional. Im not debating Q because it bores me to tears when trying to get through to people to drop their pre-concieved notions so i'm done. Believe what you like pal.

• 8 months later...

It is said that numerous freedom-conscious Americans fear non-Mexicans crossing the U.S.-Mexico border from countries that outright hate the U.S. for its being "immoral" infidels. Under the guise of asylum-seekers or refugees, it is thought that these ones end up refusing to assimilate into Western society, instead bringing with them their religious intolerance and contempt for democracy (i.e. their anti-Americanism).

During the Barack Hussein Obama administration, there were those who believed the then U.S. president was largely behind the influx of Muslim immigrants from countries overtly hostile to Christianity, and many naturally wonder if upon their arrival in America whether these imports end up valuing the Constitution or perhaps seek to undermine it from within, which would be in keeping with the goal of the globalists.

On 8/26/2020 at 2:37 AM, FVCK BILLY G4TES said:

I would like to add this here, not all heroes wear capes. They get abuse off their own people but yet they stand up tall... respect

Reading this back I would like to retract this statement lmao

Crazy to see the evolution of where my knowledge level was only a year ago compared to today, night and day.

• 1 month later...

RIP America, indeed.

These "ideas" have not only been given permission, but are actively encouraged by all Branches of the de facto Govt to burn the Mighty Republic to the ground.... and to brutally beat and murder any of it's good natured, pioneering founding 'white supremist' stock should they bravely decide to attempt to stop this "idea".

image.thumb.png.bd840892086fb1deb2f04bbb87d7b9a0.png

Patriotic Americans Are Pro-Immigration - Pacific Standard

For fuck sake, even DDG is fucking deviously subversive. All I wanted was some wholesome images of proud white American men and woman, nothing 'supremist' or 'neo-nazi' just some happy Patriots from European roots like you can imagine in the 80s and 90s, maybe even the early 2000s...and look what it gave me!!

when I corrected the and, it was even worse.

https://duckduckgo.com/?q=proud+white+american+men+and+woman&t=braveed&iar=images&iax=images&ia=images

image.thumb.png.97f9fb86457d832c93ac3274711eddf9.png

image.thumb.png.64191e1e848051148eb25ae5d53edc64.png

On 8/26/2020 at 3:19 AM, FVCK BILLY G4TES said:

Not all jewish people of course, but if you look at the talmud, the kabbalah (which infamously got aleister crowley into black magic), rabbi's sucking the bleeding foreskin of an infant just to name some of the things some of these people are into, you can make the conclusion that they are not men of god. That is pure theatre for their sick, devlish agenda. These people believe that the messiah (presumably a demon of some kind) will come down when the earth is fully good or fully fucked up, to put it in simple terms. I haven't looked into this too much but I probably should, know your enemy as famously said...

Do you think the Muslims are any better?