About a year ago, I came upon the Colossis of Memnon, as part of seemingly unrelated research on space and Earth anomalies.  After careful examination, I can only come to these conclusions...

1. The colossus on the right or North Colossus, is not pharaoh Amenhotep 3, but Horus.
2. The colossi are NOT statues.  They were articulated, and very life-like, some very high tech features can be found at multiple places on the "statues".  They could stand.
3. The colossus on the left, or South Colossus is very likely Osiris.
4. The amount of care, technology and detail put in these objects makes it unlikely they were mere representations of the gods. They are most probably the things themselves, or rather their avatars.

I realize these are quite extraordinary claims, with many ramifications into not only Egyptology, but also in understanding some of the secret societies, their cult of Isis.  Yet, egyptian hieroglyphs do claim of the physical presence of the Egyptian pantheon on Earth...  

This is a lot to take in.  I realize this will need quite a bit of demonstrating and explaining. This will be done in the days to come. Expect study and close-ups of multiple photographs of the Colossi from different angles, A study of Tanis, another egyptian site with evidence of half-fossilized robots of the same type.  In my research, I also came across more ancient robotic artifacts, which I will also present.  There is evidence that there could have been a very long-term interaction of some entities with the inhabitants of this planet via these machines or avatars.

Colossi_of_Memnon_May_2015_2.JPG

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Before we start, let's have a look at Horus, and his story.

I'm not an historian, nor an egyptologist, there are many sources that do explain Horus and its central importance in the egyptian pantheon, as well as who are the other protaonists in his story.

I'll cite from Wikipedia, it's as good as any for the scope of this exposé:

Horus or Her, Heru, Hor, Har in Ancient Egyptian, is one of the most significant ancient Egyptian deities who served many functions, most notably god of kingship and the sky. He was worshipped from at least the late prehistoric Egypt until the Ptolemaic Kingdom and Roman Egypt. Different forms of Horus are recorded in history and these are treated as distinct gods by Egyptologists.[2] These various forms may possibly be different manifestations of the same multi-layered deity in which certain attributes or syncretic relationships are emphasized, not necessarily in opposition but complementary to one another, consistent with how the Ancient Egyptians viewed the multiple facets of reality.[3] He was most often depicted as a falcon, most likely a lanner falcon or peregrine falcon, or as a man with a falcon head.[4]

The earliest recorded form of Horus is the tutelary deity of Nekhen in Upper Egypt, who is the first known national god, specifically related to the ruling pharaoh who in time came to be regarded as a manifestation of Horus in life and Osiris in death.[2] The most commonly encountered family relationship describes Horus as the son of Isis and Osiris, and he plays a key role in the Osiris myth as Osiris's heir and the rival to Set, the murderer and brother of Osiris. In another tradition Hathor is regarded as his mother and sometimes as his wife.[2]

Source (08/25/2020): https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Horus

osiris.jpg.e0fbb33999a13950adbc3072aa158862.jpg

I believe this original statuette is in the Louvre museum, Paris, France.   Keep the shape of the head in mind, we will have a closer look to the real thing soon.

s-l1000.jpg.b5da98ef3539265ea48d07cefd0c5aad.jpg
I found the interesting statuette below for sale on ebay.  Interesting, since he is in the same seated position as the colossus.

Before I start...  These claims are quite extraordinary and do require a lot of evidence. There is, so this may get a bit lengthy, as you can guess. Whole books can be devoted to this pair of "statues" alone.  In fact, I'm using this column as a way to collect my thoughts and find the most appropriate way to present this evidence.  There are many topics to cover, and also topics for me to research more thoroughly.  I am by no means an expert in egyptology, nor in chemistry, and while the Internet does provide some material for examination,  I don't think I'd be able to write a decent book on this matter without first examining the objects from up close, and gathering my own imagery.     

I came upon these "statues" while taking notes on a seemingly totally unrelated subject, Earth and Space anomalies...  I say seemingly, because as I dig deeper and deeper, the phenomenon of space anomalies appears to involve such a high level of technological prowess, large amounts of raw materials and grandiose scale, that their builders would have god-like status compared to our advanced technological stage.

I did publish my observations as I went, and I include the links below for thoroughness.  Please view these as a simple colllections of observations, published as I was making them.

https://www.whatsupinthesky.com/index.php/forum/earth-anomalies/5064-the-old-type-1-civilization
https://www.whatsupinthesky.com/index.php/forum/the-miscellaneous-spot/5797-the-builders

I also made a couple of short videos on the subject, please excuse my terrible production skills. It contains some of the material that will be exposed here.

While I haven't started in earnest and this parenthesis is still open...  If you posses material that you think could help me in this ongoing research, like good quality pictures, or know of other researchers that stumbled upon this, please share and let me know, this would help me greatly.  I'll be discreet if needed, I understand this is a sensitive matter professional historians and academics may want to avoid being associated with. That's the unfortunate state of science these days.

• Like 1

It's difficult to find a good starting point...  My experience is that some people will only see stone, and are unable to see the finer details. People who can draw do not have this limitation. Sometimes explaining the nature of what is encased in stone (or dried mud, we'll also explore some of the chemistry behind it) does wonder.    

I'll start with what is most obvious to see.

Why is it unlikely that the North colossus is a statue of Amenhotep III?   As most people know, large ancient Egyptian pharaonic statues always depict the lord of the land in a very stoic pose.  Head held up high, always looking straight forward.  All such statues exhibit remarkable symmetry, even though ancient Egyptian artists would, in smaller statuettes reproduce the natural asymmetry found in one's face.  

Here is a view of the North colossi from up above...

live.staticflickr.com_8592_15745550417_5475964e42_b.jpg.c5165d97d4a4ade445e4738593264f31.jpg

Source: https://www.flickr.com/photos/gballardice/15745336209/in/photostream/

The asymmetry of the coiffe is quite evident and marked.  The head seems to be truned to the right, and quite a bit.  There are three possibilities here:  the statue was carved showing the head turned to its side (other art tells us this is unlikely), the stone statue suffered some diformity, while not breaking (the stiffness of stone makes this very unlikely), or the "statue" was once articulated, which is also unlikely if it ever was a stone statue, as stated by egyptologists. 

Here are more shots, showing this anomaly is not due to a  missing piece of stone, or breakage of some sort.

0e06f93449e6d07f2eee6915768348a8-d4b4bp6.jpg.9fd86a24643870aa66ef14e6ead6d7de.jpg

Source: https://images-wixmp-ed30a86b8c4ca887773594c2.wixmp.com/f/391d13a0-da9b-45dc-9f93-081255dcd598/d4b4bp6-7a75ca68-3785-4871-ae3f-2f14b0c12358.jpg/v1/fill/w_1118,h_715,q_75,strp/0e06f93449e6d07f2eee6915768348a8-d4b4bp6.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJpc3MiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwic3ViIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsImF1ZCI6WyJ1cm46c2VydmljZTppbWFnZS5vcGVyYXRpb25zIl0sIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiIvZi8zOTFkMTNhMC1kYTliLTQ1ZGMtOWY5My0wODEyNTVkY2Q1OTgvZDRiNGJwNi03YTc1Y2E2OC0zNzg1LTQ4NzEtYWUzZi0yZjE0YjBjMTIzNTguanBnIiwid2lkdGgiOiI8PTExMTgiLCJoZWlnaHQiOiI8PTcxNSJ9XV19.EduPSPYjwiEAjCN6EmQzVlrRwHf_TzGQrSG-CHPe3zM

I wanted to go straight to the study of Horus' face, but have to make one important observation before I do.  It is much easier to see what is front of us when we understand what we are looking for.  This is probably why the true nature off the two collosus has escaped many (although, I'm quite certain some people MUST be in the know).

So, at least one evidence that these are not stone statues is in order.  Even though, it is quite certain that some people will need to go back and forth through this column to make sense of it when all is said and done.  Please excuse me, this is a work in progress, a kind of draft.

The viewer on this site is not great for high resolution images...  I suggest you use Ctrl-left click or 'open file in new tab' to open and view the files in full resolution, and possibly download them to explore with your favorite image viewer.   I also try to save all sources files on archive.org, in case the orignal posts disappear.  

Here is a side view of the colossus.   I'll call the one closer to us Osiris, and the other one Horus, for now.  They are in fairly bad shape...  Osiris looks like it feel flat on its face before sitting down, and Horus looks likes it was hacked to pieces and hastily put back together.

egypt026-large.jpg.50dded101a774b6da7370f3e5b5714c3.jpg
#1.  Source: https://www.jacobmetcalf.co.uk/egypt/egypt.html    https://www.jacobmetcalf.co.uk/egypt/images/egypt026-large.jpg

Let's have a closer look at Osiris:

qY1AQ1WNzJLzPwrDLGyVsAc1nkc.jpg.5a67c7df76d1f9251343fcbbff1f6267.jpg
#2. Source: http://protegeonslanature.eklablog.net/les-colosses-de-memnon-a115068536  http://ekladata.com/qY1AQ1WNzJLzPwrDLGyVsAc1nkc.jpg

Now, if Osiris had been made of solid rock, we should expect his face to be broken, and the pieces would have fallen off quite cleanly.  Here we get a sense that the face is flattened and the pieces stayed stuck in place. Common sense tells me that means he was somewhat hollow when the damage occurred.

In the face view below, one can tell the face has also slipped clockwise a bit, along with the torso.  We'll get back to the torso later.

proxy.duckduckgo_com.jpg.0d9460b0829dc17dff6b6876b3baa627.jpg
#3. Source: https://wildbirdscollective.com/egypte-necropole-thebes/  https://wildbirdscollective.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/Egypte-Nil-Colosse-Memnon-Christophe-Levet-WBC-16-sur-42.jpg

Zoom on the left ear from image #2.  The bottom f the earlobe has fallen off, letting us see there is some kind of structure inside.  The ear is a bit askew, it's titled towards the back, and there is a hole on the side of the skull where it should be attached.

osiris-left-ear.jpg.f9a6d8be3b49e50b8051c882cc3e836d.jpg
#4.  Detail from image #2, 200% zoom

On the right side, I've put numbers right on the areas of interest, so you can examine them on the left.

1.  This is obviously hollow.  It does look like the ear is a thin shell.
2.  One of the bars holding the shell in place.
3. The ear is tilted back, this hole on the side of the skull is right where the ear should have been.
4. Is this a sheared tubular support?
5. This looks like a tear in the ear shell.
6; These circular features sure are interesting.  In general mechanics, circular features usually indicate a pivot point. Was this assembly supple?

7. Folds in this area gove it the looks of fabric.
8. These features give a clue that there may be more mechanical parts just below the surface..
9.  Is this a support?  It looks quite complex for a simple support, it goes all the way inside the skull...  I've marked with a rectangle this square feature with a small knob in the center, again this looks like a pivot point.  This could be an actuator. 

That's it for now on the ear.  But there are countless more details to examine. I believe there is a lot to learn in these objects, for anyone interested in humanoid robotics.  The details are not only indicative of a machine, but everything is in the right scale and placed right where it should be. As we'll see in the following posts, the amount of details to go over is quite staggering, and a proper study would take years.

Anyway, this one post is only an introduction to the prism, or bias, one has to have to examine properly these two 'statues'.   It's much easier to see what is in front of you when you know what you are looking at.  A friend of mine, who scraps metal for a living, struggled to understand what I was seeing.   Once I explained that he should imagine a pile of scrap auto parts covered in mud, he started to see, and even pointed to more details I hadn't noticed

This quick loook at Osiris was fun.  We should be ready to look at Horus' head next.  It's about time, since he's what makes this discovery so special.

Comments and discussion are welcome.  I am still experimenting on the visuals, so if that does not work, let me know. I am always looking for material related to paleorobotics. And high definition images of the Memnon objects, the more the better.  I will create a thread in the "help wanted" section of this forum for this purpose.

osiris-left-ear.jpg

• Like 2