Why we shouldn't discard our books

Because of the Internet we find more and more people throwing away their books, Libraries are slowly disappearing as are Book Stores.

I believe this is part of their NWO agenda, so please folks hang onto all your Books especially the Bible as it wont be long before it will be illegal to have a copy.

Keep them and pass them down if you can. Don't let them rewrite history.

a rewrite.PNG

Edited by alexa
mistake
  • Like 2

When the power goes out, the internet and all your digital devices will stop working.

But paper books do not need any batteries or USB power. 👍

Then having said that, a library of books can easily be destroyed, and all knowledge contained within them lost forever. Look at what happened with the Alexandria library all those years ago.

• Like 1
34 minutes ago, Grumpy Owl said:

Then having said that, a library of books can easily be destroyed, and all knowledge contained within them lost forever. Look at what happened with the Alexandria library all those years ago.

And Hitlers campaign, the burning of books,  but the NWO wont need to this as the masses are doing a fine job of this by themselves.

11 hours ago, Grumpy Owl said:

When the power goes out, the internet and all your digital devices will stop working.

But paper books do not need any batteries or USB power. 👍

Owl, what happened to the Library of Alexandria? Were any of the books saved?

I have heard of a massive library under the Vatican. Could any of those books ended up there?

This corona thing, "they" closed all the libraries too! At least around here they were closed for a few months.

So many spiritual books are available and pouring through the internet.  Does it make any difference?  This should tell you something.

To become wise is certainly not amassing ideas.  That means nothing and is in the end very damaging.

Every idea needs to be tested in the physical-emotional world, only then will your wisdom be real and enter your being.  That is how to grow, slowly and diligently.

A farmer who spent his life in the field with his hands will learn more know more and die with more than an intellectual in the original library of Alexandria.

For every hour of "reading" one should spend one hour doing physical work.

1 hour ago, Messenger said:

Owl, what happened to the Library of Alexandria? Were any of the books saved?

I have heard of a massive library under the Vatican. Could any of those books ended up there?

This corona thing, "they" closed all the libraries too! At least around here they were closed for a few months.

See: https://www.ancient.eu/article/207/what-happened-to-the-great-library-at-alexandria/

• Thanks 1

Since freedom = choice, it would make sense to have traditional books and their electronic counterparts. Like people have said, there are advantages and disadvantages to both paper books and their electronic counterparts, ergo, the logical and intelligent thing to do is to preserve both so that the message contained within survives indefinitely.

I agree with OP on this matter. Books are indeed very important. I would go as far as to say the written recorded knowledge are one of the building blocks of our communities. 

I would, even although I am no believer in any religion, keep a copy of the Bible and other "Holy Books". I read the Bible twice, both the old and new testament, and it did gave me a lot of insight into the Christian faith(s), it's followers and it helped me emphatise with those people. 

I would also save their electronic counterparts as well. But to me non electronical books will always have my preference. It's more real, more alive. I can't find other words to describe it. 

"All truths are easy to understand once they are discovered; the point is to discover them." - Galileo -

• Thanks 1