Alleged John Podesta victim video - WARNING VERY DISTURBING

FVCK BILLY G4TES

14 hours ago, skitzorat said:

Yeah I've seen links *supposedly* to it with *caution caution* warnings... but I refuse to click it to confirm... you can't un-see that stuff... and they say it psychologically damaged trained professionals.... for once, I'll take that on face value.

[I'm a pussy.....when I was about 8 my dad took me to a newly developed park 'open day'. They had tents with all the 'services' on show; military, fire, police etc.. you know the ones.... I saw a photograph of a sever burns victim... it was seared into my eyes and as an eight year old I couldn't close my eyes without seeing it for months... to this day... I can still see it! lol]   

Having deep knowledge - and absolute belief - in what the Satanic Elite do to us (throughout history) is enough for me!

There has never been any evidence of this frazzledrip video existing. Nada. 

I don't doubt this is what Clinton gets up to but still.

10 hours ago, sambaking7 said:

There has never been any evidence of this frazzledrip video existing. Nada. 

It exists. It shows Hillary, in a studio-lit room, stood over a small person tied to a chair. She's holding a cordless drill to them. Suited men watch on from behind a breakfast bar. From the setup, it looks like they're trying to record a high quality film.

My word's not evidence, of course. Just saying what I saw.

3 hours ago, SlowNail said:

It exists. It shows Hillary, in a studio-lit room, stood over a small person tied to a chair. She's holding a cordless drill to them. Suited men watch on from behind a breakfast bar. From the setup, it looks like they're trying to record a high quality film.

Nonsense. Funny how no one has ever provided a link to this or had it backed up on their computers.

7 hours ago, sambaking7 said:

Nonsense. Funny how no one has ever provided a link to this or had it backed up on their computers.

Out of curiosity, have you ever read Trance Formation of America by Cathy O'Brien? If so, do you happen to think that's nonsense too?

43 minutes ago, Tinfoil Hat said:

Out of curiosity, have you ever read Trance Formation of America by Cathy O'Brien? If so, do you happen to think that's nonsense too?

With all due respect, what has that got to do with me saying there is no evidence of this frazzledrip video existing? 

I know all about the satanic rituals and sacrificing of children by the elite. Heck, i even alluded to it in my post.

But there is simply no evidence of this video existing. Nada. Zilch. This is a perfect example of confirmation bias which so many self proclaimed "awake" people suffer from. You want to believe it, thus it must be true.

I was at a protest last year and some woman brought frazzledrip up in conversation saying she had seen it just days ago and had it on her phone. Me, knowing it was nonsense as there has never been such a video, asked her to show me it. She started panicking going through her phone and predictably was like, "i can't find it now". LOL.

7 hours ago, sambaking7 said:

It's not nonsense at all, I've seen it. People have provided links. It was easy to find when it "came out". Perhaps not so easy today.

What site/s do you think might have it available, Sambaking7?

I've not seen it myself - but I wouldn't watch it if I could to be honest. 

But I have thought a lot of things were nonsense at first ( for eg. The transhumanist agenda) only to be persuaded otherwise in time. 

I'm not having a go at you. Just wondered how come you're so certain is all.

15 hours ago, SlowNail said:

''Small person''? Do you mean a child? 

19 hours ago, Tinfoil Hat said:

What site/s do you think might have it available, Sambaking7?

I've not seen it myself - but I wouldn't watch it if I could to be honest. 

But I have thought a lot of things were nonsense at first ( for eg. The transhumanist agenda) only to be persuaded otherwise in time. 

I'm not having a go at you. Just wondered how come you're so certain is all.

If there was video that existed like this, that soooo many claim to have seen, then it would be backed up on thousands of computers and would have spread like wildfire way before now. This is just common sense. Seriously.

This frazzledrip myth comes from the same qanon lovers who claimed covid was smoke and mirrors while Trump had the elite arrested for pedophilia lololol.

• Like 1

On 6/5/2021 at 9:09 PM, greatdayforfreedom said:

''Small person''? Do you mean a child? 

Possibly. I'm trying to be careful not to insert my own details. Could be a child, could be a dwarf. Might even be a dummy for all I know. Hillary has her back to the camera and the "victim" is partially obscured. Abedin was in shot.

16 hours ago, sambaking7 said:

If there was video that existed like this, that soooo many claim to have seen, then it would be backed up on thousands of computers and would have spread like wildfire way before now.

You'd think so. I have a similar thing with the Boston Marathon bombing that no-one believes and I don't expect them to. Saw CCTV images that showed Carlos Arredondas and Jeff Bauman to be actors, that were also covered up and cleaned from the net. I expected it to be headlined the next day. Nowhere to be found. All too easy to get rid of stuff from the internet, it seems.

I agree with Sambaking on this one. I’m yet to see even the slightest bit of evidence that this video is anything more than a myth. Many, many, many people claim to have seen it, even supposedly through links they found on the internet, but surprise surprise, those links all ‘disappear’, or they can’t remember where they saw them, or they’ve been asked not to post it, etc, etc. 

One thing I know for certain though, is that there is a certain disturbing picture that has been spread around the internet, supposedly a screenshot of the Hilary video, of a girl with a very mutilated face. A bit of research reveals that the image is actually from the album artwork of a 1997 release by the Death Metal band, Abnegation. Here’s a link with the Album details, but CLICK AT YOUR OWN RISK! As the picture is there and it’s very unpleasant: 

https://www.discogs.com/Abnegation-Verses-Of-The-Bleeding/master/300525

Claiming totally unrelated images are screenshots of the alleged Hilary video REALLY doesn’t help people take them seriously, if it does actually exist after all. 

• Like 1

On 6/5/2021 at 1:45 AM, ally_uk said:

I have heard things like Red rooms exist on the dark web where you can tune it and watch people as they are tortured and killed can you only imagine the depravity and darkness that exists out there. 

Yeah... this Scottish guy Ron Swanson has been investigating this evil for a while. (opinions of Shaun aside, he does have some interesting guests IMO)

Mouthy Buddha (who did the original pedogate docs) made some interesting connections with Jiz-lanes "Terramar Project" - they do this sick shtye out at sea....or in DUMBS.. who knows... knowing their twisted ideology and hubris they're probably doing right next door in a suburban street.

ELITE HUMAN TRAFFICKING [VOL. 1] - GHISLAINE MAXWELL'S TERRAMAR PROJECT

https://www.bitchute.com/video/v0dsbPnTdlwH/

Nothing to see here....

image.jpeg.dce4d0906dd1f2caab8013a79fe0764b.jpegimage.jpeg.3e83362cce7352cde7c17263df80a3af.jpeg

image.jpeg.647e74b51abde0ce1efae581c34d0918.jpeg

Seven TORTURE CHAMBERS & cells inside shipping containers discovered in Dutch police raid after crack of encrypted chat app

https://www.rt.com/news/494094-dutch-torture-chambers-kidnapping-raid/

Six arrested after 'Dutch torture chambers' found

3 hours ago, skitzorat said:

Mouthy Buddha (who did the original pedogate docs) made some interesting connections with Jiz-lanes "Terramar Project" - they do this sick shtye out at sea....or in DUMBS.. who knows... knowing their twisted ideology and hubris they're probably doing right next door in a suburban street.

Edward Heath, ex-PM and close friend of Savile, was a fanatical sailor. His yacht, Morning Cloud, was known as 'Morning Sickness' by his police bodyguards. Heath is alleged to have sexually abused and even murdered boys on board. And yes, burial at sea leaves no traces if done properly and, of course, nobody can hear the screams.

6 hours ago, BFWLTS1 said:

I agree with Sambaking on this one. I’m yet to see even the slightest bit of evidence that this video is anything more than a myth. Many, many, many people claim to have seen it, even supposedly through links they found on the internet, but surprise surprise, those links all ‘disappear’, or they can’t remember where they saw them, or they’ve been asked not to post it, etc, etc. 

One thing I know for certain though, is that there is a certain disturbing picture that has been spread around the internet, supposedly a screenshot of the Hilary video, of a girl with a very mutilated face. A bit of research reveals that the image is actually from the album artwork of a 1997 release by the Death Metal band, Abnegation. Here’s a link with the Album details, but CLICK AT YOUR OWN RISK! As the picture is there and it’s very unpleasant: 

https://www.discogs.com/Abnegation-Verses-Of-The-Bleeding/master/300525

Claiming totally unrelated images are screenshots of the alleged Hilary video REALLY doesn’t help people take them seriously, if it does actually exist after all. 

That's much more graphic than Frazzledrip, which is less detailed or gruesome than you're imagining. The idea of the scene was more shocking than the detail contained therein.

Seems odd to me, that a go-to defence in mockery of conspiracy theorists is often: How could this be kept secret when so many people know about it?

Yet, the logic here seems to dismiss the many, claiming lies simply in absence of personal experience.

Not a knock, just seems a little backwards to me. Ignorance is bliss, I suppose.

The argument about the sick album cover being claimed to be a shot from Frazzledrip by some parties not really helping, suggests an unfamiliarity with the tactics used routinely for the purpose discrediting conspiracy investigation.