Fury erupts outside Buckingham Palace as enraged crowds scream 'paedophile' at gates

DannyUK

"Oh no 😱
I won't sleep tonight, I hope our monarchs are okay?" - Said, no one...

RPYALPAEDO.png.757bc39743cd77ce84128c612d748fe2.png

Fury erupts outside Buckingham Palace as enraged crowds scream 'paedophile' at gates

Buckingham-Palace-protests-13c0.jpg.b0d5e47d805159e3ff374fc8a9fc8b82.jpg

WATCH the moment an enraged crowd of people gathered outside Buckingham Palace and appeared to chant "paedophile" repeatedly.

https://www.express.co.uk/news/royal/1326739/Royal-latest-news-Buckingham-Palace-protest-Prince-Andrew-paedophile-Royal-Family-video

Prince Andrew’s Accuser Says She Is ‘Running Out Of Hope’ As Buckingham Palace Faces Protestors At Its Gates

19949294-0-image-a-3_1571556087910.jpg.078139329780a6c75f8d562d6f417c0b.jpg

https://www.inquisitr.com/6243196/prince-andrew-buckingham-palace-protests/amp/

The looming reminder of the cat being out the bag of Pedophiles, their aids and protectors of their realms. Not ours!

20_001.jpg.e6712a5acba5eb8f3e1f42228c9f80d0.jpg

EfnUNqmXkAEsa5N.jpg.31059f8c45aee5736d0c61615f408de4.jpg

Edited by DannyUK
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Oh my God ! What's happening ??? The public are taking action!!! 

The Queen will be on the phone to Bill Gates ..." It's plan 'B' , Bill ... release the real plague !" 

The media appear to be spinning this and making it about Andrew , saying the crowd were chanting Pedophile ... 

Sounds to me like "Pedophiles"

Edited by oz93666
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

All part of the agenda in my opinion. The royals probably welcome it. They have served their purpose in the old world order and probably need to step down for one new world monarch to rule the world (Antichrist).

I agree EW 100%

8 hours ago, DannyUK said:

"Oh no 😱
I won't sleep tonight, I hope our monarchs are okay?" - Said, no one...

RPYALPAEDO.png.757bc39743cd77ce84128c612d748fe2.png

Buckingham-Palace-protests-13c0.jpg.b0d5e47d805159e3ff374fc8a9fc8b82.jpg

WATCH the moment an enraged crowd of people gathered outside Buckingham Palace and appeared to chant "paedophile" repeatedly.

https://www.express.co.uk/news/royal/1326739/Royal-latest-news-Buckingham-Palace-protest-Prince-Andrew-paedophile-Royal-Family-video

Prince Andrew’s Accuser Says She Is ‘Running Out Of Hope’ As Buckingham Palace Faces Protestors At Its Gates

19949294-0-image-a-3_1571556087910.jpg.078139329780a6c75f8d562d6f417c0b.jpg

https://www.inquisitr.com/6243196/prince-andrew-buckingham-palace-protests/amp/

The looming reminder of the cat being out the bag of Pedophiles, their aids and protectors of their realms. Not ours!

20_001.jpg.e6712a5acba5eb8f3e1f42228c9f80d0.jpg

EfnUNqmXkAEsa5N.jpg.31059f8c45aee5736d0c61615f408de4.jpg

Don't know if this was posted back in the day, but there was a sort of documentary called 'Was Jimmy Saville a Wizard'. The whole thing used to be on Oootube, but I can only find part one now. It is a really interesting watch.

• Thanks 2

5 hours ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

All part of the agenda in my opinion. The royals probably welcome it. They have served their purpose in the old world order and probably need to step down for one new world monarch to rule the world (Antichrist).

5 hours ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

It's a hard topic to discuss because I don't want people to think I support the royals, but I'm just scared that whoever comes after them will be far worse.

Out of likes but I completely agree EW.

I remember posting on the pre-hack forum about the disastous Prince Andrew interview concerning Virginia Roberts-Giuffre which was niggling me - this may not be a popular view but I still hold doubts about her. Hysteria and outrage was seemingly, at that time, being whipped up against Prince Andrew which therefore seemed to be the desired response among the populace.

I remember saying at that time that it could be a manufactured ploy to replace the royal family with a different power structure and that we may need to be concerned about what may be put in its place instead.

Since then, Prince Harry and Meghan Markle have quit the royal family. And now there is all the Greg Hallett stuff. The power structure that is the royal family does seem to be collapsing but it all seems so contrived and by design.

Edited by Mitochondrial Eve
  • Like 4

25 minutes ago, Doc said:

Don't know if this was posted back in the day, but there was a sort of documentary called 'Was Jimmy Saville a Wizard'. The whole thing used to be on Oootube, but I can only find part one now. It is a really interesting watch.

Found it. Only 25mins long but one hell of a watch. Raises some very pertinent points.

Edited by Doc

6 hours ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

If European royals just suddenly stepped down everyone would wonder what is going on, but have them involved in scandals and the public will welcome it.

d12ea287b399cb207c8688d269233d0f.jpg.5e351132a3110a43dada14023f5aed86.jpg

I do think you're right on some level, I put as much on FB.

But, I'm still glad it's becoming more obvious to many people about these Blood Drinking, Pedophiles and Baby Killers.

1_es1y9TOvJs46_WEqfin-oQ.jpeg.aed95d926d381f80821e1c20b50196c3.jpeg

Accuse your enemy, of that which you're guilty...

During this roll out of the NWO all the so called heads of state and monarchs, have to be removed if they're to sell their scam of "equality" and "unification".

The old "traditional" Babylonian system is deliberately being crashed. To act as a catalyst to spread fourth the new, far reaching system, while appearing to be something new and not more of the same in disguise.

Embrace your national extremism as Globalists tear it down, so such can be swiftly accomplished to send Nationalism everywhere towards it's own demise and offer up, Globalism as our only collective salvation.

Think the transition of Germany to Nazi Germany, East - West Germany aka The Hunger Games Society to the Globalist Multicultural bs Germany today...

This type of transition is happening to nationalism everywhere to achieve Globalism - NWO

s-l225.jpg.0488c753c78e8571ad8016c6be46ab3e.jpg

Think, following WWII the British Empire, just disappeared. Where did it go?

Did it really take up and leave India?

I don't think so.

Did they orchestrate a divide and rule between Hindu and Muslim, creating both Pakistan and India, so a game of division could be well maintained for a later date?

Just as the British East India Company simply became, the East India Company?

It became Globalism and was rebranded as Globalisation by the internationalists, offering economic support, restoration and infrastructure being offered to poor "Third World" County's.

Killing people with kindness and so called "Free and Fair Trade" and taking over the world, by stealth. Offering "aid", then building the Globalist infrastructure.

While the Globalist War Machine of the British Empire, transitioned to the Globalist War Machine, mainly being the US and allied nations where and when necessary.

Why?

1062973109_Rubens_saturn(2).jpg.fd6ebcb62ea03e71259fd6e435f3932e.jpg

Come the collapse of the old Babylonian system, there's going to be a designed collapse of the US, people may call it Karma for all this, these wars exercised via the US around the world, I'd call it systematically controlled by these Global Powers, while largely the innocent people pay always pay the price, while those responsible go underground only to reimugre after all the carnage they've facilitated.

961590077_waroom1_transWOvB85KFHbhcS6uFXAY7PVrEnsrqVhfMoH-lH4dDfMw.jpg.2fce3e59c7999a2e4340673d8ab32ba2.jpg

1006864706_BTCS01.jpg.c209959c79b24d319e0527da81cf3d9a.jpg

While this will be a trigger event that collapses the other half of the allied system, the European Union.

1408546778_eu-babel-tower(2).jpg.0f48105f8d13eff149680b55384fabd3.jpg

The symbolic shutting up of the heavens will be the destruction of Lady Liberty 🗽 🕊 

peace24.jpg.0337ae687ae00bd7ec2708574d008af3.jpg

Queen of the Heavens - Queen Semiramis

It's all symbolism and ritual to the Globalist Death Cult behind this playing both "Good and Evil".

ONU_Peace.jpg.fbcd64ecf2078e9388c9a17f1503e900.jpg

Edited by DannyUK
  • Like 8

1 hour ago, Grumpy Owl said:

While I sympathise with these protesters, aren't they ultimately wasting their time? As there are currently no Royals at Buckingham Palace? I thought the place was closed.

It's symbolic...

shakespeare-Quotes-14.jpg.d0757887147a059ef66b8fe6c55ef7ce.jpg

Wait until people say Shakespeare was a front and was a mask for many different writers 🙄

Exactly!

st-john-devouring-the-book-from-the-apocalypse-1498.jpg!Large.jpg.f6247f34e470a07af9cf2fbd07b8786a.jpg

Just like an attack on The Twin Towers represents an attack upon the pillars of the traditional establishment, or an attack upon the Statue of Liberty would be a symbolic attack, of the destruction of our Liberty's, not actually, but it can be presented as such and made to happen like the con of a fake virus can be presented as a real one.

libertymediavig.jpg.c8b43b04de857ef9e56c2403f0ef246e.jpg

This protest is of symbolic and ritual significance. We're being groomed into the impending collapse and even though it's good people are becoming aware of the state of Pedophilia, the likes of this protest was probably crafted, funded and arranged by the Global Death Cult for these ends of destruction, restoration via phoney unification. It's an orchestrated destruction.

EgG1vDBXgAAMLLW.jpg.5baf280df626dcaf687d8f11a7466ef4.jpg

The elephant in the living room is Covid-19 and why would they protest now, if it wasn't for this bandwagon of Trump's election and how the Globalists agenda behind him are spinning this web of "resistance" with the help of Q and no doubt many Alphabet Agencies?

The US is of significance to the Globalist, that's why this, Trump and his supporter's are a Global issue.

Many people are being had, while they believe their actions revolutionary or resistance, they fuel the beast...

429640464_unnamed(39).jpg.46d2c4f17bea20aa472df20d10f1fcde.jpg

But, I'm sure that last part is much harder for some people to accept 🤫

Getting use to the hardline Trump Supporters by now, we can't understand any given narrative without it being a pro-Trump or anti-Trump narrative, then you're caught up within a web no different to the traditional establishment mentality...

8opd9qodnze41.jpg.7050f2e8d3e3ef75159c44eb770d9fcf.jpg

Besides, because of Covid-19 - it's implications - many people are pissed off and looking for an avenue to vent their spleen, like us on here pretty much. So, they can be led down these various avenues and paths that have been created to accommodate this controlled collapse.

It's all a matter of preferred timing for those behind these Global Agendas and it shows.

Edited by DannyUK
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, bamboozooka said:

has the queen been ousted?

Monarch told she has 'no authority to do or stop anything'

https://www.express.co.uk/news/royal/1325716/Queen-news-Queen-Elizabeth-II-monarchy-Royal-Family-latest-update

Only the appearance of the transition of power is taking place. It's Globalism by any other name and it's great if you're the monarchy to remove your accountability and then, you're not responsible for shit hitting the fan.

While, these institutions have to appear to dissappear when Globalism takes hold and their infrastructure be turned into mere museums of a decadent past we don't want to repeat again, while aiding maintain the Globalist Order of things.

Show how and why Nationalism and Monarch's don't work.

As they don't.

It's not the point though is it.

It's designed to remove any possibility of opposition to those behind the Globalist infrastructure, so we see traditional systems as the enemy to stop them from ever developing again and maintain the new order via a mass fantasia to technology, the Global Technocracy.

Edited by DannyUK
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, Grumpy Owl said:

While I sympathise with these protesters, aren't they ultimately wasting their time? As there are currently no Royals at Buckingham Palace? I thought the place was closed.

More symbolic I would say. Most famous building associated with the Royals, plus easiest to stand outside the gates of.

If they have titles like Your Highness, Your Majesty, Queen and Prince etc, maybe they should behave like it and show some concern and respect for their nation's children - its getting ever closer that they had and have direct involvement with major child abusers, condoned from the very top. Not a single statement has ever been made about it. At the very least they could acknowledge some kind of sympathy for the victims. All they care about is not getting caught. Amazing, if not surprising, that its turned up at their door.

Edited by northern star
  • Like 1