Covid 19 vaccine will be seasonal Prof Sir John Bell

Sexpistol50

Google this man Professor Sir John Bell 

He is one dangerous individual just watched him on Channel 4 news being interviewed by that old Cunt John Snow, 

According to Prof John Bell the covid vaccine will be seasonal and will require boosters, Professor Sir John Bell is a Geneticist , he chairs the Global Health Scientific advisory board of Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation, is involved with AsraZeneca and he attended The Bilderberg Group in 2013 , Alarm Bells Ringing !!!!! 

If you can watch him on Channel four news its repeated at 8pm and available on catch up 

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Athenry04 said:

I reckon around or maybe just under 50% initially, with perhaps another 10% being bullied into it soon after.

I ws reading about the 1976 swine flu in the states,  people  there refused the vaccine after hearing about the side effects. 

Then the next day I saw the latest plandemic vid and they went into it, it's hard to believe 50% of people  are so gullible as to even contemplate being injected.

On 8/26/2020 at 9:03 AM, Velma said:

“Everything looks pretty good with the vaccine."

https://www.facebook.com/Channel4News/videos/641769460072470/

Bell said,  "IT WON'T STERILISE EVERYONE" only about 70% of the population.

Reading the comments on Facebook, there really are so many clowns out there wanting this horrific vaccine , one comment ' I will be there in line with my sleeve rolled up ' .

• Confused 1

In my opinion, a vaccine that requires 'boosters' isn't a vaccine.

Of course the 'covid vaccine' will be seasonal, because coronaviruses are naturally seasonal.

Same fraud applies to 'flu vaccines', and the same reason why people who get flu vaccines still end up catching colds and flu.

Here's something to ponder over: think about all the people who will be clamouring to get the 'coronavirus vaccine' only to then later 'test positive'. Wonder how that will work out...

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, BlueSky said:

^^^once they've been vaxed they'll not need to be tested, they'll have their COVID Pass.

Yes they will issue the Health Passport to those who have had the vaccine, but they will continue to lie about the covid figures so that people will want the vaccine .

1 hour ago, BlueSky said:

^^^once they've been vaxed they'll not need to be tested, they'll have their COVID Pass.

That is true, but it would be an interesting 'experiment' for anyone willing to take the vaccine and then voluntarily agree to be 'tested' for Covid. 😁

1 hour ago, Sexpistol50 said:

Yes they will issue the Health Passport to those who have had the vaccine, but they will continue to lie about the covid figures so that people will want the vaccine .

Precisely. It will also be interesting to see how those who have been vaccinated and who have a 'health passport' react the first time they get a cough, sniffle or fever. 🥵

• Like 1