Jump to content

How do you think the universe started ?


QuodHumana
 Share

Recommended Posts

5 minutes ago, sock muppet said:

 

I also think as you do about the multiverse theory, nature is conservative in what it does so to my mind it does not compute to keep making endless variations of it self to infinity, when just one will do that contains all of its expressions giving rise to the importance that time has in this equation.ūüĎć

 

ah but the energy is endless...infinite so why does the universe has to take a minimalist approach when there is plenty?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

26 minutes ago, DaleP said:

ah but the energy is endless...infinite so why does the universe has to take a minimalist approach when there is plenty?

 

Ah but the conservation of Energy applies that it can not be created neither destroyed only transformed or redirected, only space is truly infinite.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 8/23/2020 at 7:17 PM, QuodHumana said:

I think the universe was always just there, no creator, no big bang. It was just always there. And will always be there.

I think the universe is a co-creation of all spiritual beings within this universe. We all agree that it exist, because we all believe it does. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 

 

On 7/17/2022 at 7:16 AM, DaleP said:

ah but the energy is endless...infinite so why does the universe has to take a minimalist approach when there is plenty?

 

I think the shape of the Universe is an important question. 

 

It is possible that it is a weird mathematical entity, a type of sphere from which we cannot escape and which spins off parallel Universes for every subatomic event that occurs. 

 

We are only conscious in our Universe because it is our experience here and now, whilst in many other universes conditions we're never right for life. 

Edited by Mikhail Liebestein
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 8/23/2020 at 1:17 PM, QuodHumana said:

I think the universe was always just there, no creator, no big bang. It was just always there. And will always be there.

Consciousness. Consciousness has always existed and will never cease to exist. If you would rather call it God, fine. Consciousness=Spirit Self=Universe. You are consciousness and you are the universe. Everything is interconnected. Our human lives are finite, but our spirits are infinite. Before you were born, your spirit chose you and your life's challenges to learn as a spirit advance at a higher spiritual ascension. It is all about learning. Consciousness IS and will always be. There is nothing more except the constructs of reality we create as reality in fast time before you create it. Your whole life is an imagination that you created instants before you perceive them as a human being. You are only one part of the collective consciousness and you are infinite. Just have fun with your human life and try to make good decisions. We have the free will to make decisions for ourselves, but at the same time, your destiny is predestined, and will take place no matter which small decisions you make. So we have both- free will and non-free will. Oh yes, I did want to add that we are all made of vibrations initially, and that is created from yourself as well. You take I specific vibrational sequence, and you create things for your reality. You just don't know you are doing this yet, and will come to find out it all after you die, when you are deciding your next incarnation, if approved my Consciousness/God/Your spirit.

Edited by Shari
  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 8/24/2020 at 2:59 PM, rideforever said:

What we call the universe ... what we are referring to ... is actually a type of consciousness, quite a low one, where human beings naturally when they wake up in the morning.  When you wake up you are put into a particular type of consciousness that revolves around "material objects" meaning identifiable phenomena outside of you.

 

The universe is old and it has been seeking ... something.  The life forms on this planet have grown from a primordial soup ... life without a cell wall .. and that went on for a long time... but the development of the cell wall created cells that had protection around them and from that multi-cellular life forms and larger and larger creatures with more advanced abilities ... these larger creatures are actually structures that refine higher types of energy.  There is one arrow of growth from all those creatures, although some rise and fall the arrow is always pointing up.

 

Out there in the universe entropy and time is decaying everything, and against that endless movement of decay ... a counter movement of rising consciousness.  

 

Until it becomes self-realised meaning existence discovers existence via a creature, or an individuated consciousness.

 

There are apparently "other places" apart from this universe where other types of creatures are born and live.  Angles for instance are supposedly a different type of creature that has much less individuality than us.

All this discussion is very far away from ordinary human discussions.

 

I would like to hear more on your views about God vs. Consciousness. What is your opinion?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

My beliefs are that God IS Consciousness. It is nothing that can do anything through imagination. This is how we, first as spirits, collectively choose our next incarnation if need be for further spiritual ascension. Or, we have already learned what was needed, then we are permitted by Godhead/Consciousness/Nothing/Everything to move upward toward the higher fields of spirituality. God=Self=Universe. It is all a collective process which ultimately falling into its proper palces. Consciousness is perfect. God is perfect. You will be perfect... eventually after lots of ascensions.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 hours ago, Shari said:

God=Self=Universe. It is all a collective process which ultimately falling into its proper palces. Consciousness is perfect. God is perfect. You will be perfect... eventually after lots of ascensions.

 

Just my take on this. But as God=Self=Universe (= non-self), and God is perfect, then it follows that the Universe is perfect, already, in its absolute sense. 

 

But why does it appear not to be? Because we haven't realised the absolute, only the relative and we keep trying to perfect the relative, rather than realise the absolute. 

 

Not that we shouldn't improve the relative, but however much improvement we make it's never satisfactory, never ends the suffering. 

Edited by Campion
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Campion said:

 

Just my take on this. But as God=Self=Universe (= non-self), and God is perfect, then it follows that the Universe is perfect, already, in its absolute sense. 

 

But why does it appear not to be? Because we haven't realised the absolute, only the relative and we keep trying to perfect the relative, rather than realise the absolute. 

 

Not that we shouldn't improve the relative, but however much improvement we make it's never satisfactory, never ends the suffering. 

 

Because you do not have a higher perspective. Most human can only process very limited amount of light. You are not getting the full picture.

As you go higher up in vibration, you will depart from thinking like the sheep. Sorry I don't mean in a derogatory way but I don't know how else to put it.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

27 minutes ago, DaleP said:

Because you do not have a higher perspective. Most human can only process very limited amount of light. You are not getting the full picture.

As you go higher up in vibration, you will depart from thinking like the sheep. Sorry I don't mean in a derogatory way but I don't know how else to put it.

 

Not saying I do have a higher vibration than anyone else or even want to, that's too easy to mistake for spiritual oneupmanship unfortunately. But hey, God loves us all equally, unconditionally, it's our job to accept it and share it round. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 8/24/2020 at 11:49 AM, Grumpy Owl said:

Well, the Big Bang is still just a 'theory'. ūü§Ē

 

The 'theory' being that at some point in the past, there was a 'big bang' and then the universe 'expanded' and still is expanding.

 

But the question that doesn't get answered is: what caused the 'big bang'? And what was there 'before' the Big Bang?

 

Take 'black holes' as the polar opposite. Matter gets sucked into them due to immense gravitational forces. So what happens to that matter that gets 'reduced' within a black hole?

 

It has to go somewhere. Perhaps the 'other side' of a black hole is a new universe going through it's own 'big bang'?

 

 

 

 

I would love to know what happens to matter after it is sucked in a black hole. I think that may hold some answers.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 8/24/2020 at 2:39 PM, Grumpy Owl said:

 

How did he do it though, and why?

God has ultimate knowledge beyond anything we can imagine ourselves. Consciousness/God simply has to use Its imagination and creates the illusion of reality for us all. We are just parts of Its consciousness and we are also imagining our reality. Why It did this, I believe, was out of loneliness.... I don't know why I feel this way. Or maybe It did this simply because It could.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 8/24/2020 at 2:59 PM, rideforever said:

What we call the universe ... what we are referring to ... is actually a type of consciousness, quite a low one, where human beings naturally when they wake up in the morning.  When you wake up you are put into a particular type of consciousness that revolves around "material objects" meaning identifiable phenomena outside of you.

 

The universe is old and it has been seeking ... something.  The life forms on this planet have grown from a primordial soup ... life without a cell wall .. and that went on for a long time... but the development of the cell wall created cells that had protection around them and from that multi-cellular life forms and larger and larger creatures with more advanced abilities ... these larger creatures are actually structures that refine higher types of energy.  There is one arrow of growth from all those creatures, although some rise and fall the arrow is always pointing up.

 

Out there in the universe entropy and time is decaying everything, and against that endless movement of decay ... a counter movement of rising consciousness.  

 

Until it becomes self-realised meaning existence discovers existence via a creature, or an individuated consciousness.

 

There are apparently "other places" apart from this universe where other types of creatures are born and live.  Angles for instance are supposedly a different type of creature that has much less individuality than us.

All this discussion is very far away from ordinary human discussions.

 

I believe we are all connected by Consciousness/God and our reality was imagined by God/Consciousness.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 8/25/2020 at 6:48 AM, Carlos said:

 

Who made god?

 

It is the same principle as the OP, only without the magic sky wizard.

No one made God. God is Consciousness and it has always been.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 9/16/2020 at 4:16 PM, Problem child said:

I also remember it literally boggling my mind as a kid. I used to deliberately lie in bed and make myself feel dizzy by imagining how endless space was. The idea that it is not inside anything and so vast and endless literally would make my head swoon and I would feel overwhelmed and it would happen every time I thought of it.  Ive since tried to recreate this feeling as an adult by thinking about space but nothing happens now. Something must change in the brain.

When that happened to you, It was you being conscious of Consciousness. It happened to me when I was about five, and the feeling is profound. You CAN get that feeling back through meditation.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 9/17/2020 at 10:58 AM, Red pill taken said:

But there is much talk that tomorrow never comes its always now, if the future was set there would be no point partaking in the present?  

After we complete our physical incarnation, the answers will be there. Your past lives, your questions about the universe, and how you are a part of complete Consciousness. Be patient. In the meantime, you can meditate to expand your consciousness and understand more about what you are and why.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 9/17/2020 at 11:12 AM, Red pill taken said:

And why am I perfect in the future? This implies that I am less than perfect now, even define perfect? From my personal experience perfect does not exist, theres always something, its like a dog chasing its tail.

 

Complete Consciousness/God is perfect and always was. We are just a teeny part of It throughout our physical incarnation.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 8/13/2021 at 2:06 AM, Thoth001 said:

Then a question one might ask, who created God? What if God is just consciousness and the expansion of it into an infinite amount of realms. We in a human sense like to think of God as some kind of being, but maybe all God is, is Conscious energy. And we are all droplets of that conscious energy.

Yes! Yes! Yes!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 7/25/2022 at 6:01 PM, Shari said:

I would like to hear more on your views about God vs. Consciousness. What is your opinion?

I believe that God IS Consciousness, and we all are a small part of that Consciousness. It was and is always. The universe was created by It. We have consciousness that is only a very small part of a collective complete Consciousness. It is all that exists in true reality. OUR reality is a construct of our imagination that we create at a speed that precedes our thoughts. We, as human creations, are not able to easily understand these ideations fully until you have found Self. It can be done.To find Self and be closer to understanding It/Consciousness/God, try meditating. People have raised their vibration before to gain more understanding as to what is so profound and yet so simple. I want to be one of those people who can get closer to God Consciousness while in their physical form, so I've been practicing a lot. I want to find self... soon I hope. There is a great sight for topics like this. It's at Actualized.org created by a guy named Leo. You should really check it out!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 7/26/2022 at 11:01 PM, DaleP said:

 

Because you do not have a higher perspective. Most human can only process very limited amount of light. You are not getting the full picture.

As you go higher up in vibration, you will depart from thinking like the sheep. Sorry I don't mean in a derogatory way but I don't know how else to put it.

 

Perspectives are limited by thinking in only 3 Dimensions and time.

 

Space and Time are in fact a combined into a single fabric called spacetime - distance/length and the passing of time depend on the perspective (i.e. relative motion) of the observer.

 

As well as the observable dimensions of spacetime, there may likely further dimensions curled up or otherwise invisible to us as is suggested by String Theory and M-Theory (Branes). 

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brane

 

Back in the days of Séances, people believed the spirits operated using a fourth dimension other the time..

From the 4th dimension, you could for example remove an object from inside a sealed 3D box without opening the box,  assuming that in the 4th dimension, the side of the box (hypercube) orthogonal to the 4th dimension was open.

 

In the land of 2D, a cube appears as a rectangle to a 2D observer; a sphere pass through the 2D landscape first appears as a point, then as a circle of increasing size, before then shrinking back to a point once its diameter (great circle) has passed.

Likewise in our 3D world we do not readily recognise the extra dimensions.

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 hours ago, Mikhail Liebestein said:

From the 4th dimension, you could for example remove an object from inside a sealed 3D box without opening the box

 

Yes I know and it is annoying. It could be handy for a thief though..... No trace.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 7/29/2022 at 3:54 PM, Shari said:

When that happened to you, It was you being conscious of Consciousness. It happened to me when I was about five, and the feeling is profound. You CAN get that feeling back through meditation.

 

Self-reference is the essence of I, it's logically paradoxical yet is a source of profound insights. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 7/29/2022 at 3:37 PM, Shari said:

I would love to know what happens to matter after it is sucked in a black hole. I think that may hold some answers.

 

Me too. At one time there was talk of White Holes as the opposite of Black Holes where the matter was spewed back out again. I used to have discussions on black holes in Yahoo Answers before it closed down, but few people seem to understand them well enough to give good answers. One of the difficulties I encounter is the time dilation effect, caused by the relativity of time. My line of inquiry and level of understanding runs like this: 

 

As an object approaches the event horizon (EH), time dilation means that to the outside observer relative time slows; the object appears to slow down and hover over the EH, never actually crossing it, but just getting more red-shifted. To the object itself, looking back at the rest of the universe, the opposite appears to happen and the outside universe speeds up until it reaches infinite speed as it crosses the EH. The object would literally see the whole future of the universe at the point of crossing. 

  

Therefore from our point of view, in our time, black holes don't really exist because it takes an infinite amount of time for matter to cross the EH and create a black hole.  From the black hole's point of view, it's so far into the future the rest of the universe no longer exists.  

 

Then there's the question of what lies at the "centre" of a black hole. Is it a true singularity? Does space-time as we understand it exist within the EH?  We can, theoretically, measure the size of the event horizon, but the closer you approach it, does that measurement still apply when space is stretched so severely?  Let alone inside the EH: does it still make sense to think of getting out a tape measure and stopwatch and making measurements when space-time has been infinitely warped?  

Edited by Campion
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...