THE END OF THE US CONSTITUTION: The Trump Oligarchy, Alex Jones + The downfall of Steve Bannon

FVCK BILLY G4TES

Trump knows Israel is a nightmare to deal with, but he is trying to organise something over there like the deal with the UAE.

What's the alternative?  More "peace talks".  However disgraceful Israel has been the fact is that you just can't deal with them, and the only thing to do in my opinion is to build a Palestinian city state on the North Africa coast ... paid for by the many rich countries involved and ship out the Palestinains to a new homeland with the Al Aqsa Mosque moved also.  However crazy that sounds, Israel is not deal with able ... they are animals.

Trump knows it that's why he always looks stressed when talking about Israel, nobody knows what to do with them.

And anyway what's the alternative to Trump, the transgender cannibal satanist DNC ?  Anybody but them.

It's easy for these talking heads to moan on about the world's problems criticizing everyone ... that's a free hit.  But what you want to actually do in the real fucking world?  Trump is trying to do something.

And don't give me the "we are all consciousness" just lock up the bad people on my list and everything is gonna be great ... crap.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, rideforever said:

Trump knows Israel is a nightmare to deal with, but he is trying to organise something over there like the deal with the UAE.

What's the alternative?  More "peace talks".  However disgraceful Israel has been the fact is that you just can't deal with them, and the only thing to do in my opinion is to build a Palestinian city state on the North Africa coast ... paid for by the many rich countries involved and ship out the Palestinains to a new homeland with the Al Aqsa Mosque moved also.  However crazy that sounds, Israel is not deal with able ... they are animals.

Trump knows it that's why he always looks stressed when talking about Israel, nobody knows what to do with them.

And anyway what's the alternative to Trump, the transgender cannibal satanist DNC ?  Anybody but them.

It's easy for these talking heads to moan on about the world's problems criticizing everyone ... that's a free hit.  But what you want to actually do in the real fucking world?  Trump is trying to do something.

And don't give me the "we are all consciousness" just lock up the bad people on my list and everything is gonna be great ... crap.

I agree with what you're saying in the sense that they are a nightmare, but I just don't buy that trump is the good guy in all this, because in the end the good thing would be to call these shitstains out for trying to essentially end the world as we know it, yet he doesn't breathe a word about how they have infiltrated every country including britain, and he doesn't peep a word about agenda 21/30. People can believe what they want but it's my opinion he is a piece of shit for said reasons. 

12 minutes ago, rideforever said:

Do you want a third temple?

24 minutes ago, RE:fresh said:

Whatever a q bot is...?

Anyways. If u want to get lifted...

Keep talking

I'll give u a roundhouse

Oh wait snitches snitch!

Gonna tell? Or be offended..because u run ur mouth but are not ready for consequences...

Namaste. U know nothing. Good luck

Why do people get so emotional when I diss the orange man? Hope you enjoy the taste of his tiny dick. Then you give me threats? Blow it up your arse big boi, delusional little clown... why don't you actually argue my points instead of throwing your toys out the pram

@Fluke He neglects to mention the mossad, until he calls the nation of Israel what they are, terrorist spies, and exposes the infiltration, I don't want to hear about him being the good guy. He's a TV celebrity pawn and if people just willfully ignore evidence of his bull as well as the left's bull you will forever go round in circles. He is a puppet with powerful people's hands up his arse, stop using claims that are not evidence of him stopping the global agenda, because that was my original point

No worries we'll I kind of agree and that front. I still think he is one of the "good guys" I still wouldn't trust any of them as far as I can throw them. But it's clear the Marxists cunts don't like him. It does feel its either trump or communism. I don't believe he is controlled but I don't like the noises coming out about the vaccines..  

6 hours ago, FVCK BILLY G4TES said:

@Fluke He neglects to mention the mossad, until he calls the nation of Israel what they are, terrorist spies, and exposes the infiltration

The nation of Israel is dispersed. All you've got is the Zionist state which is called Israel.

• Like 2

20 hours ago, FVCK BILLY G4TES said:

Why do people get so emotional when I diss the orange man? Hope you enjoy the taste of his tiny dick. Then you give me threats? Blow it up your arse big boi, delusional little clown... why don't you actually argue my points instead of throwing your toys out the pram

Dude ur a fuking gump. Enough of ur shitty voice already u pedo fag

As a rule of thumb trust no politician. Trust yourself! Trust in hope and good!!! but never waste anyone's time trusting a politician. With this left or right mentality its just a big waste of tax dollars. A big waste of our time, tax payer dollars, and our livelihoods. Like how they are debating, these rich out of touch people, when they are going to be sending out a 2nd check, if at all. They just gave the military an unheard of amount of money, for what??? 300 billion more, its sick and military hasnt been protecting us from the threat of reptilians and greys, they have mostly been promoting it. 

With that said, he isnt the worst, but they very rarely let people in that are normal and that's the issue. We have a bunch of show freaks that are out of touch and NOTHING like the average individual. Not genetically, not anything really, and are put there as puppets. Puppets to the Area 51/Black Ops/Fake news infrastructure. So, for him to come out swinging against one of the BIGGEST tentacles of the dark side tells you he is better then most politicians, but that DOSENT mean much these days. lol In all honesty, but it means something. 

Could you imagine, the worst of them all (US politicians), saying "hey, its fake news". It was Area 51 and Fake news that benefitted the most from JFK's death. They grew like its no tomorrow into almost every aspect and work place of society. JFK in his last speech said "No, and I want to start looking into jail time for fake news". - Roughly quoted there. and they shot him to death, and Area 51 (black ops secret programs and FAKE NEWS GREW and GREW and GREW).

We live in a society where the average news anchor has said a LIFETIME jail sentence of FAKE NEWS!!!! If JFK had gotten his way. 

Edited by MatchaLove

We are fix'in for a full revolt on revolution if ever people start to understand that politicians are for the most part, not like us. 

That has nothing to do with Trump, as the rest of them are bad news. 

Trump is the temporary bad guy right now, as when democrats continue to burn down the USA, they will realize who the real enemy really is. Its a process that takes a long time, but its going to show that the whole political system has fallen and does not represent the people any more. It will get worse under the democrats. 

For instance, let me share with you CT politics. Behind their false support for black lives, its a state where businesses and rich leaders give out part time ALL THE TIME. So, so many people end up needing 2 to 3 part time jobs to make ends meet (UNLIKE OTHER STATES), but our own politicians haven't signed up for Trumps $300 when we are a state that suffers highly from abuse and neglect from businesses. If I knew anything about the people that I govern, I would of signed up for that money 1st time it dropped. They are out of touch, they are out of their minds, and everything else under the sun.

As a CT politician, you should know the people you govern, shouldn't you??? You should know your state is different then other states. Our losses wont recover like ND b/c its oil/energy/construction b/c everything needs to be built as there is nothing out there. We might need a full 2 years to recover in CT, and these a$$ hole politicians in CT, that supposedly care about black people, are yet to sign anything at all for extra funds, for people that might NOT see a job for another year or two!!! Or might not see their standard 2 - 3 jobs, in another two years out!!!!

I had a guaranteed, b/c of my experience, full time job at a moments notice in South Dakota!! Its a right to work state, if you want to work hard, you got yourself a full time job.

You know what goes down in CT? Work itself is politicized, so people with household names, occult connections, and people into general mischief -- get full time over a vast majority of workers. So, we have an issue where good honest, hard working people in the state of CT need that 2nd or 3rd job to make ends meet. Not every job position or job, but a good percentage of them, so hardwork only gets you so far. 

Hard work in South Dakota, its like gold!!!! You dont do drugs, you dont have a history, you work hard, you get more hours. lol Unlike ND, they have more of a retail/restaurant industry and thus prob need relief money as well. ND, their decision was interesting, but Christians out there donate like its no tomorrow, so lets hope they are as good as people as they are in South Dakota, b/c they will need it!!!!

Edited by MatchaLove

I've been under the impression that "FVCK BILLY G4TES" is a Trump supporter? I recall him getting upset with me for questioning Trumps sincerity.

I bet I'll find out from the man himself once I post this message. I hope he insults me, then post another Alex Jones video to validate whatever claim he will be making.

Ooooh! It's so exciting...the anticipation is killing me...

50 minutes ago, KingKitty said:

I've been under the impression that "FVCK BILLY G4TES" is a Trump supporter? I recall him getting upset with me for questioning Trumps sincerity.

I bet I'll find out from the man himself once I post this message. I hope he insults me, then post another Alex Jones video to validate whatever claim he will be making.

Ooooh! It's so exciting...the anticipation is killing me...

What are you talking about? I'm not even a trump fan I think you've got me mixed up with someone else pal

My average income in SD was still $25,000 in 2013.

Versus the state of CT where I am gangstalked extensively, I average only $4,000 to $14,000. Its not consistent. 

Meanwhile in real news, the state of Mass has called in 100,000 national guard to "protect from protesting" violating our constitutional rights and The Posse Comitatus Act. For one, it hasnt happened yet, for two: its way too much military. Might start a new thread on it. The military over stepping yet again!!! You can call in the national guard for something that is happening, you cant call in the national guard, that many, for something that might happen. Thats called violating Posse Commitatus. 

So much for those "muzzles", right? 

Edited by MatchaLove
  • Like 1

Wow!!! I edited that whole post above multiple times late last night, to reflect a lazy news typo of two 0's, literally a headline said 100,000, it ended up being 1,000, and it was completely wiped!!!

My point being, is that even with 1,000 for an event that has not happened yet, and your sending people with military training to police streets for something that is yet to have happened, violates the posse comitatus act. They arent the police and the military is NOT to police us. 

Boston needs 50-100. Springfield needs about 30-50. Thats it really!!!

The rest of Mass is completely black hating in a lot of places, that isnt the military's concern!!!! BACK THE FK OFF!!!! The governor, knows that Mass is largely racist compared to more populated states in New England, so he's pussy, he sent for a military presence before hand. Which, I am not saying I am for any violence or looting, but I am sure as heck want people's voices to be heard. 

You better have grounds to send the military on civilians without a cause in the court of law!!!! Whats happening in another state has nothing to do with what people are doing in Mass, and it is NOT justifiable cause. Its per situation, and per event that is needed. You need an event to call them in!!!! As far as I am concerned, they are needed in LA and TX right now b/c they were just hit with a category 4 hurricane!!! The Gov of Mass seems to be hording support from his fellow republicans!!!! I am pretty sure he is one, dont quote me on this one. Do you know how BIG a category 4 is??? and he wants to cheese ball the public with over policing?? Not even over policing, illegal policing!!!!

Why I am concerned about this, is that we shouldn't have to get used to over policing and when a violation of posse comitatus comes up, it should be taken seriously. When we dont stand up and voice, they like to violate laws more. ***Getting used to seeing people dressed in military gear and guns walking the streets when something hasn't happened yet, key phrase!!!! The National Guard has ALL the gear and riot gears that the military has and they dress and are trained for war!!!! 

Their little shady Area 51 business and the technology the military has because of it ---- aside right now!!!

Edited by MatchaLove