Why is pedophilia so rampant in elite circles?

I don't understand this. From the royal families to top CEOs and politicians. Why are so many of them pedos??? I feel like it's a prerequisite to be a pedophile in order to climb up the pyramid. I mean it can't be a coincidence that they all get off of abusing children. Can someone please explain to me why this phenomenon is so incredibly widespread in the elite? Thanks...

There are three main reasons.

The first is that in order to be 'trusted' and become part of the establishment they need to have some way of controlling you. So they set up with paedophilia so they can then control and blackmail you if you go off message or refuse to do something they ask you to do.

Second reason: child abuse is trauma based mind control. It sets up the child for schizophrenia in later life and the Illuminati (basically Canaanite mystery religion) believe that schizophrenia is a way to contact 'the Gods' and for them it is the peak of their spiritual development program. 

Third reason, it's evil and creates massive spreading entropy and these people are at war with the true God and they serve Satan.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • 2 weeks later...
On 8/22/2020 at 6:24 PM, Freiheit said:

I don't understand this. From the royal families to top CEOs and politicians. Why are so many of them pedos??? I feel like it's a prerequisite to be a pedophile in order to climb up the pyramid. I mean it can't be a coincidence that they all get off of abusing children. Can someone please explain to me why this phenomenon is so incredibly widespread in the elite? Thanks...

My belief is that paedophilia is common amongst human males (50%+ have this condition) thats why it's easy for them to find and recruit said individuals and blackmail them into compliance.

• Confused 1

I have to admit I am shocked by the amount of paedophillia that is in our society. I simply don't understand it.

I would question though that this is just an elitist thing. I think it must be secretly rampant in society.

Indeed, many many years ago I was married to a Peruvian lady. And she told me of the disgusting treatment of children there, in terms of sexual abuse from teachers to pretty much everyone in society. You could view it as well Peru is a "backward country so you expect it", but I think this evilness is ingrained in broader human culture and not just so called backward countries, as demonstrated by the public outtings in the western world.

If you want money, fame and power, your route is through pedophilia. Plus, Moloch wants children sacrificed and it might be that he is head of those things fame, power and money. Traumatizing children is also a way for children to be ready for sacrifice it seems.

Edited by QuodHumana
On 8/22/2020 at 7:24 PM, Freiheit said:

Most of them are homosexual pederasts.

It's mainly boys.  They were used to being  buggered themselves at Eton etc.

The Pink Mafia are far more powerful than people realise.

Edited by Golden Retriever
  • Like 1
On 9/5/2020 at 7:02 PM, Tom Wooly said:

My belief is that paedophilia is common amongst human males (50%+ have this condition) thats why it's easy for them to find and recruit said individuals and blackmail them into compliance.

I think I saw statistics said 1 in 10 males are pedophiles... not sure if it’s true and severely hope it’s not! 

• 1 month later...

When I found out about it, specifically about "Pizzagate", i could't believe it, that there is hell on earth. Surely we read The News every day about murders,unhapiness....

But this is too much awful. I don't understand how someone can treat a child as sexually attractive and i will never understand. It is disgusting. 

An ordinary prostitute would not be enough for them? who would like to get paid for it. It is crazy world.

These kinds of circles have a self-image of themselves being very important ... and they try to cling onto the image and repress themselves very badly ... which ends up in weird sexual activity.  And in megolomania ... because the more you try to pretend to be very important ... you have to defend the self-image by crushing anyone else.  Nothing good comes from this even though you might have a lot of beggars around you blowing sunshine up your self-image.  These people have no power, meaning they do not wield their own abilities - because to wield your own power you first have to be yourself.   Every day is another day of the soul dying in insincerity.

Someone who is actually important in reality would be someone who is themselves and therefore can do good things and can wield and develop their power ... ever day is another day of the soul growing.

• 1 month later...

All over the world the justice system fails our babies.  Obviously there are those in the legal system who try so hard to protect the children but they are outnumbered by the predators. and as mentioned above it 's because predators are in positions of power. "Money talks bullshit walks". We need to get tougher with these evil people and I have a solution. 

One injection, lights out, to stop them from harming another child.  I'm glad people are talking about this but let's be honest, talking doesn't stop it.  

I think as a whole we need to make a big noise about this option because nothing else works and these evil people are huge in numbers. AND they are getting away with it!!!  They don't deserve to live all the while destroying the life of a child.

Now before anyone accuses me of suggesting a terrible thing by wiping out this evil permanently, I ask you again to think of a child forced to have sex with a grown man.

Lets Fight Back People and protect the children!

Here's the flaw in your reasoning: Money talks, bullshit walks, the people at the end of those needles are the poor who have no bullshit.

There's also another flaw that only those who know what light workers do might pick up on. Maybe you don't know the meaning of what it could be interpreted as but your asking people to think about child rape and you start off by saying 'lights out' which could be interpreted as a form of stealth terrorism against a persons freedom of thought ... a thought that you yourself implanted if you understand what it is that light workers do. By the ways of spiritual deception, there are those who plant the evidence and pull the trigger on unsuspecting victims. Maybe you only meant death in the ordinary sense and I'll presume your innocence, with the provision you are spiritually deceived and as yet unaware what a light worker does. You should seek guidance on spiritual matters, there are people who wish to destroy you that you cannot see.

Well it's not just normal pedophilia ...It often  ends in the death and then consumption of the victim ... see David Icke's "Revelations of a mother Goddess " 

This all comes back to the reptilian ET's who control the Illuminati ... They EAT humans ... small ones are more tender , but they must be tortured and traumatized first , this releases large amounts of Adrenalin in the victim , which breaks down into Adrenal chrome which makes the meat extra delicious.

So the reptilians are trying to make the human elite like themselves ... Similar to  dog owners who dress their pets in silly cloths .  

Actually, if you want to know the what and why of this world, looking at the behavior of cancer is all you need. Ego. Continuity. "Immortality". "Reincarnation". Individual cells. Conscious. Consciousness. Recruitment methods. Seduction. Trauma. Collective. Borg. Artificial. Counterfeit. Denial of Truth. Generates delusion and hallucinatory dream=not Reality.

https://www.verywellhealth.com/what-are-cancer-cells-2248795

Edited by novymir

Is Galileo hallucinating or is everyone else. If one man can be right and a million wrong and if established beliefs can be overturned by the annunciation of a truth that no one noticed, what is the standard of truth versus falsehoodin a world where even the very elect have been deceived. Leicester City fans are obviously delusional though. They think their team is the best team.

1 hour ago, Steph said:

Is Galileo hallucinating or is everyone else. If one man can be right and a million wrong and if established beliefs can be overturned by the annunciation of a truth that no one noticed, what is the standard of truth versus falsehoodin a world where even the very elect have been deceived. Leicester City fans are obviously delusional though. They think their team is the best team.

Truth is above, beyond, before and after "right and wrong".

I Am The Truth. I Am Infinitely Greater and More Effective than any illusion or false idea. I Am The Truth. And My Name Is Love.

Galileo just beamed into my house and he says "Don't listen to that man Novymir on the internet, he's hallucinating".

Believe what you believe to be the truth, that's your right. When it comes to talk of hallucination, it is often peppered with an ideology that people deemed to be hallucinating are to be punished for not believing what others want them to believe. Often the persons who abuse the person they deem to be hallucinating offer no discussion and no reason for their own beliefs except perhaps the reason being everyone believes it and therefor so must everyone. This is not on its surface, the sentiments of reasonable people and appear to the reasonably minded to be good people who lack reason and believe what they believe in a state of mind where they dont even have a capacity to convey good reason why they might say the sky is green when to the person being abused it appears blue and they have no reason to believe the sky is green yet here they are abused by people who would not even offer the colour of grass as part of an explanation for beliefs they expect someone to express even if the person has good reason to believe the sky is blue.

A wise teacher tells a pupil that 2+2=4 because two oranges and two oranges can be brought together to make four oranges. A brute who wants to believe the answer is 5 can bully the whole world to say so but he cannot make a fifth orange appear from nowhere. Those who start to believe its 5 cannot do magic, however those who believe its four, in alignment with the truth as instituted by almight god rather than human superstition can appear to do magic before the eyes of those already deceived. Louise Hampton appears to be doing a disappearing orange trick before all those medical professionals deceived to believe in a deadly pandemic which should have killed us all in March and the way she just hangs around with those people who don't wear any masks and never seem to die of the deadly virus. These people are mentally ill in the eyes of those deeming others mentally ill. It borders on thought crime and there's certain reports that there are gangs operating in Europe trying to destroy peoples ability to think operated a massive spiritual deception that for the victims is tantamount to slavery.

So I dont like it when I hear ideologies on a par with thoughtcrime and abuses because people don't believe what people want them to believe no matter how many lies they tell or beatings they give.

To my friends I say believe what the truth appears to be to you because as my friends you respect my right to believe what appears to be the truth me. If I think your beliefs are false I'll do my best to bring it to your attention because my true friends will do the same by me to ensure I am not deceived on some matter. Demonstrate to me the arithmatic or the anomaly or the path to wisdom showing me Im wrong and I will value it but if all you have is believe it because I said so, then I can only respect these are your beliefs and it is your right to hold them. I might offer the path to wisdom for my own beliefs which may unblur your eyes from what appears to me as a belief in something which is false but I respect your right to hold and express what you believe to be true because as a true friend you also respect that same right which is mine.

There are false friends and I dont address that to them even though they may attempt to acquire half the bargain which is all to their advantage but not mine.

To my enemies I say that I have watched you and that I will pay back the debts to you in full. I will trick you, I will deceive you, defraud you and cheat you so much so that you ought to avoid doing any business with me if you have ever did me wrong and I will find my way into your business through any dealings you have with anyone who is dear to me such that you ought to to avoid doing any business with them thtough which I might find pathways to swindle from you everything until my debt to you that you do not want repaid is paid in full and balances on the scales at which point you should beware of having any further business with me or anyone dear to me unless you wish to start counting real losses beyond the losses of your ill gotten gains.

To the peacemakers who say that eye for eye and tooth for tooth is wrong, I will hold you to account for the debts of who you protect and it is better for you that you do not protect those who have not treated me in the way that they would wish to be treated, but if you protect them, you become jointly liable for what they owe and I will tighten your bonds with them before I burn you all in the fires of hell. Fair warning to the peacemakers of good intent, perhaps deceived about what it is they are protecting.

To the cowardly and meek mannered who think my words are bold, search within your for that thing you would restrain if I were to slap your stupid little face and treat you like an idiot. It is in your heart too and my words are not boldness, but courage. A french etymology where the word coeur, is heart, these things at the core of your being you restrain are important. Don't ignore them. You live in a world where all have hearts but not all have respect for them and the lies are thick about what is in the hearts of men, and though each soul may be unique in its own experience, there is not one who does not feel as you do when I slap them on the face and call them a stupid little idiot. You should tear me to pieces for the insult I make against your soul. At the risk of being eaten alive by a mighty lion, my intent is you should roar against those who would mistreat you in whatever means you can. If the abusers of this world have no one to predate on, their world is a desert which is parched, while respectful people walk in liberty where abuse has little quarter. Pay them back in full by whatever means you can. It is the only way by which justice is acquired.