Bill clinton gets asked: " Why did you fly on Jeffrey Epstein Lolita express 26 times Bill? "

sickofallthebollocks

Bill gets asked by brave invader 'Arek Truther',  " why did you fly the lolita express 26 times Bill?"

(Not sure when this was)
(didn't embed properley so just click on the link)
Here:

https://www.facebook.com/andylewisrhyl/posts/1914683168670487

bilc.jpg

Love this guy - after asking several times and asked to sit down - towards the end Arek says  "who cares! -  yeeeah!"

Edited by sickofallthebollocks
add picture & edit title
  • Thanks 1

The guy needs locking up or putting down depending on your views of capital punishment. It's astounding that despite the clear evidence people aren't shouting for his arrest. We live in a mental world, but it's everyone's fault, we allow all of this to happen when in reality we can all make it stop. 

• Like 2

What i would like to know is, epstein was running a breeding programme(as well as his blackmail programme), with high ranking people and young girls.

I wonder, does the feds have records of this breeding programme, and what was its purpose?

I wonder how many famous males were brought into it, and what was its purpose?

Considering epstein was working for israel, in very real terms, what was this programme for?

Edited by andy1033

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/26/2020 at 5:17 PM, andy1033 said:

What i would like to know is, epstein was running a breeding programme(as well as his blackmail programme), with high ranking people and young girls.

I wonder, does the feds have records of this breeding programme, and what was its purpose?

I wonder how many famous males were brought into it, and what was its purpose?

Considering epstein was working for israel, in very real terms, what was this programme for?

The program was to satisfy the pedophiles... big bucks

• 1 year later...

Here’s how many times Jeffrey Epstein visited the White House

3 Dec, 2021 20:41 / Updated 23 hours ago
Infamous pedophile Jeffrey Epstein visited then-President Bill Clinton’s White House a whopping 17 times during his first term, according to visitor logs obtained by the Daily Mail. On some days, he visited three times.

Epstein mostly visited the West Wing, according to visitor logs acquired through a Freedom of Information Act by the Daily Mail, implying he primarily came to see President Clinton. Their relationship dates back to at least the start of Clinton’s presidency, with logs placing Epstein and his alleged madam Ghislaine Maxwell at the White House just a month after Clinton’s inauguration in February 1993.

While the logs published by the Mail on Friday revealed 17 visits from Epstein to the White House, the reasons for each visit are not specified, forcing the reader to imagine what the deceased financier might have been doing on, say, July 28, 1994 – when he visited the White House once at 2pm and again at 6.30pm. It’s one of three dates where he is recorded as visiting twice.

However, as the visitor logs reveal, Epstein was also invited to the White House by several of Clinton’s advisers, including then-assistant for economic policy Robert Rubin, who was the first official to sign off on Epstein’s entrance into the presidential residence in February 1993. Rubin would later spend 10 years as chairman of the influential Council for Foreign Relations following a stint as Clinton’s treasury secretary. Via a spokeswoman, Rubin claimed to have no recollection of speaking with or meeting Epstein.

https://www.rt.com/usa/542164-clinton-white-house-visits-epstein/