Book material. Author Whitley Strieber - Confirmation. UFO's, Sightings, Aliens, Advanced Propulsion, Physics, Politics, Upcoming Staged Alien Attack

36 minutes ago, Sirius2020 said:

Poltergeist for instance are now thought to be pubescent children's brains interacting with the atoms around it. This makes more sense than an angry spirit 😅 

Actually it makes less sense.

3 minutes ago, Sirius2020 said:

Here you go.

Enjoy the lesson.

https://arxiv.org/abs/0801.0382

Everything can be explained by science.

I know 2 freemasons who have told me repeatedly the elites know this but they allow the common person to argue and believe in religion because it allows them the dominate the world and it's societies. These people aren't like me or you. There ruthless, smart and here for the long long haul not thinking one generation ahead but many.

45 minutes ago, Sirius2020 said:

Everything can be explained by science.

I know 2 freemasons who have told me repeatedly the elites know this but they allow the common person to argue and believe in religion because it allows them the dominate the world and it's societies. These people aren't like me or you. There ruthless, smart and here for the long long haul not thinking one generation ahead but many.

Dude, I was head-hunted by the Illuminati. I know exactly what these people are.

They are mentally ill. Literally.

Would you believe what a mad man tells you about anything?

8 hours ago, Sirius2020 said:

No such things as demons don't be lying.

Everything is based in science. One thing I know for sure is our understanding of the world is tiny but science understood properly can answer everything.

Poltergeist for instance are now thought to be pubescent children's brains interacting with the atoms around it. This makes more sense than an angry spirit 😅

Aliens are here whether you like it or not. Remember Roswell ? Remember the photo of the holding the foil and wood 😂 The man holding that before he died on video stated it was staged, they did find a crashed craft and they transported it to a nearby base in old ambulances. The evidence is out there as well as my own personal experience. The real truth is corrupt powerful men are playing a game with everybody's lives and welfare on this planet for the sake of power and money.

Extraterrestrials are there making sure they don't kill us and the blow up the planet in the process.

Why aren't the extraterrestrials helping us now? Where's the intervention?   Why haven't they taken out the global elite?  

7 hours ago, Truthspoon said:

Dude, I was head-hunted by the Illuminati. I know exactly what these people are.

They are mentally ill. Literally.

Would you believe what a mad man tells you about anything?

😂😂😂 Ok then.

Head hunted by the Illuminati. Believes in demons.

Your mentally ill.

2 hours ago, greatdayforfreedom said:

Why aren't the extraterrestrials helping us now? Where's the intervention?   Why haven't they taken out the global elite?  

Most people couldn't take it. Religious people wouldn't for a start. 

No such thing as global elite either. Just 300 families that control everything.

There are so many variables when the time is right everything will work out how it is meant to.

Ps I don't have all the answers but what I will say is from chaos comes order. The begining of the universe was chaotic and over time came order. Same thing happening here.

15 hours ago, Sirius2020 said:

Define your interpretation of divine please ? .... No such things as demons ....

The Ets that came to me that night were making me aware of their existence and the corrupt nature of man on earth.

If you like you can see "the Divine" as the great many highly evolved civilizations all around us ... non physical but they outgun the malevolents who manipulate us . They will only step in if we ask (Pray) ..

There certainly are demons , they infest and cause depravity in the malevolent ET's and humans 

Man's nature is not naturally corrupt ... a few have succumbed to the corruption , most are struggling 

On 11/21/2020 at 2:38 AM, Sirius2020 said:

😂😂😂 Ok then.

Head hunted by the Illuminati. Believes in demons.

Your mentally ill.

It's 'You're' fuckwit.

I'm not mentally ill. 

And I can spell.

Read my blog, or not.....

www.truthspoon.com

I don't care. But you don't need to be an arsehole.

Or maybe you do, going on current form I would say you have an issue with that.

Edited by Truthspoon
  • 2 weeks later...
On 11/22/2020 at 10:06 AM, Truthspoon said:

It's 'You're' fuckwit.

I'm not mentally ill. 

And I can spell.

Read my blog, or not.....

www.truthspoon.com

I don't care. But you don't need to be an arsehole.

Or maybe you do, going on current form I would say you have an issue with that.

Forgive my bad use of grammar. Not a big deal on the internet imo. I've read part of your blog. You provide no evidence at all let alone give the reader any reason to believe the story. When I claim I've seen a spacecraft, I have witnesses, time, dates, location etc. What have you presented. Demons don't exist. If your not mentally ill then your trying to con somebody out of money. I'm looking for the truth not bs.

53 minutes ago, Sirius2020 said:

Forgive my bad use of grammar. Not a big deal on the internet imo. I've read part of your blog. You provide no evidence at all let alone give the reader any reason to believe the story. When I claim I've seen a spacecraft, I have witnesses, time, dates, location etc. What have you presented. Demons don't exist. If your not mentally ill then your trying to con somebody out of money. I'm looking for the truth not bs.

Why have you been gone so long? Did you get abducted by aliens?

Did they anally probe you? Did you like it? Is that why you were gone so long.

Whatever dude.....that's all you'll get out of me. You're either bonkers or a wind-up merchant...... I don't really care which.

3 hours ago, Sirius2020 said:

Unfortunately, no one has an obligation to prove the supernatural world exists, but many behave like they have an obligation to prove it does not. I'm a vary scientific rationally minded person and I agree it sounds like utter rubbish. It's something that's beyond proof to those who reject it out of hand. Consider the opponents of Galileo. Galileo talks rubbish. His reputation was destroyed by people who were wise in their own eyes who considered their own views to be of such importance than they didn't even need to look at the evidence to know that they were right and Galileo was wrong. Physics is about the phenomenon thar can be witnessed by the five senses. Perhaps there is no observation instrument like a telescope or needle moving on a metre but you can see the evidence with your own eyes or ears or you feel the touch of a ball hit your hand exactly 1 second after it was dropped from 10 metres. You can sense physics withe five senses and you make sense of these sensual phenomenon with what old alchemists would call your inner eye. Without your inner eye sounds would just be sounds and light would just be light and you would 'perceive' no patterns in any of it. Note that I use the word perceive and not some specific type of perception like seeing or hearing or feeling that ball touch your hand.

The notion of the five senses is originally only a teaching device which has taken on too big of a thing, and has done so since as far back as two and a half millenia at least looking at the superstitious (false) beliefs of the great Chinese Warrior Sun Tzu who says that the senses are but five in number yet the combinations of what can be perceived by them are infinite in number.

He may be a great reknowned and respected warrior but he's an idiot, and here's the proof.

That ball that touched your hand in my imaginary description:

1. Feel its texture (touch)

2. Look at its colour (sight)

3. What noise does it make when it hits your hand? (hearing)

4. What does it smell of? (Smell)

5. If you dont mind licking an imaginary ball... (taste)

FIVE SENSES RIGHT?

How heavy is it and which of the five senses are used to perceive this?

Do you see how the truth, as it is, becomes far more powerful than mighty warriors deceived of a matter?

Right now you are in the mode of a mighty warrior angrily demanding answers which you will one day find within yourself. There are senses beyond these six which can be perceived with the inner eye which are inaccessible to those who cannot restrain their hearts desires. There is a practice in Japan which is practically outlawed because it makes the mighty warriors tremble. Meek mannered people light candles for peaceful coexistence for all humanity and the mighty warriors go there to impress upon the meek mannered people how great they are but in a flash of lightning at these shrines, the mighty warriors meet Shinto and suddenly it is the meek who are mighty and mighty confused at the sight of the heavens meeting with the earth in an inexplicable personal apocalypse. The meek mannered people carry on doing what they have always done, lighting candles for peaceful coexistence for all humanity as a trail of dead warriors walk away from the sight of the last battle they will ever fight in confusion at a world in which they appear insensible. Some take their rest among the ancestors others travel trying to make sense of a world where no one has any answers, and there are some who throw themselves off the nearest bridge.

No one needs to die to perceive Shinto, the real question is whether you are prepared for such a trial. I can show you the way but I recommend you engage in things which humble you for a while and learn to tantalise your appetite but do not touch. You will reach Shinto eventually and you will know for sure there are truths in all these things said about the supernatural. The land which lies ahead is very humbling and there are tantalising fruits which are poisonous to eat. There are beings which will encourage you to eat such things that cannot be explained to you before Shinto.

We don't care whether you believe or whether you don't merely that when you wake in the belly of a whale which has blinded you from birth that you dont do yourselves or others an injury and you will be provoked to this on your waking up inside a world which seems magical in the sense you've been living an illusion of another's manufacture. We are not intimidated by mighty thrashing blind men demanding proof of sacred matters with mockery attached. We need only look upon your stuntedness to see where such an attitude has brought you to.

If you seek the blessings of sacred wisdom, seek them humbly and with respect, and in the mode of righteous wisdom not acquired by bullying or trickery, you might work out that the purest thing is kept in places that the greedy and corrupt disdain. The proof will be found within yourself.