Jump to content

Book material. Author Whitley Strieber - Confirmation. UFO's, Sightings, Aliens, Advanced Propulsion, Physics, Politics, Upcoming Staged Alien Attack


Recommended Posts

For those who are seeking answers.

 

It is of utmost importance to understand that aliens have already been visiting us since the Roswell incident, and probably for thousands of years before that even as there are depictions of alien-like creatures and behavior, settings, on walls inside caves, carvings, paintings, statues, etc, seen all over the planet.

 

Many people do not understand or have not properly educated themselves on aliens and visitors, and the fact that so many people believe that these visitors are "demons" or "fallen angels" is proof of their ignorance and ego in that they believe that they are the only life form in the world who can engineer vehicles capable of traveling such great distance and speed. Now is about the time when humanity realize that they are in fact not at the top of the food chain.

 

Many people are well aware that the NWO government may soon play another grand psyop on the people equal in size to that of the corona "virus". What people need to understand is that this alien attack will be a psyop to paint aliens as an aggressive invading force, when actually it is this lunatic NWO faction who are the aggressive force.

 

We can see it, we have been watching them. From the many wars they foment based on fallacies, to the FDA approved poison marketed as "food", to the life-long treatment and never a cure allopathic western medical system with their evil friend big pharma and their poison vaccines and opium drugs trafficked from the countries that the US military invade. We have watched their various forms of control over society on every continent within every major city and creeping relentlessly into each small town, infecting humanity's most innocent.

 

I am a third of the way through this book and it is finally getting juicy. The beginning chapters focused on various sightings reported mostly in the USA, Mexico, and Canada, with some of them including video footage shared with the author and film specialist companies for review.

 

These few pages are thought-provoking to say the least IMHO. People always want evidence of UFO's or aliens, or the claims of "anti-gravity" (canceling or manipulating mass) and advanced propulsion, alien presence, interaction, etc. This book has touched on all that and I'm only to chapter six.

 

This information should more or less turn on that light bulb and answer the question of why we are seeing so much distraction with psyops and overall lack of progress in getting the government to acknowledge alien presence and contact.

 

Chapter five gets right into to scrutinizing NASA's claims about a particular shuttle flight with possible alien contact, with sources cited at the bottom of the page. For context, Chapter five is discussing video footage taken on a NASA shuttle which was positioned on the edge of Earth's atmosphere. Take particular note of pages sixty, sixty one, sixty three, and sixty four. This is what they hope you do not learn of.

 

This book squashes mainstream media controlled narratives about sightings and explains what is commonly found with witnesses, completely opposite of what MSM reports claim.

 

This is good, you're going to want to read this if you are a knowledge-seeker and aerospace or UFO, alien, & related topics, enthusiast.

 

Like I have said, there is a star wars-like scenario taking place, but most people would never believe it because hollywood/MSM/cia twist it and hide the truth, and make a mockery of any person speaking about it, that's if they don't kill them. The time for fearing the NWO cartel is over. We cannot allow them to keep us in fear, that is exactly where they want us and how they continue to rule over us. If you want to stop the regime, which includes corona "virus" vaccines, we must get this information out there to every person who is wanting to know why we are experiencing this tyranny. It is to keep our consciousness low and to hide profound information.

 

Confirmation, by Whitley Strieber

DSCF3779b.jpg

DSCF3782b.jpg

DSCF3784b.jpg

DSCF3787b.jpg

DSCF3788b.jpg

DSCF3790b.jpg

DSCF3792b.jpg

DSCF3794b.jpg

DSCF3796b.jpg

DSCF3798b.jpg

DSCF3799b.jpg

DSCF3802b.jpg

DSCF3483-b.jpg

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/22/2020 at 8:45 AM, EnigmaticWorld said:

Strieber Suggests **** A Superior Race On Earth

https://rense.com/general43/strie.htm

 

E.S.T.

I hold streiber in my "unsure" category. I err on believing him whilst not forgetting what a good fiction writer he is. That article from rense is shocking but when I search the html link given and also Whitley streiber's unknown country I cannot find it. If anyone has more links I'd be very grateful if we can verify or refute.

Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, kj35 said:

I hold streiber in my "unsure" category. I err on believing him whilst not forgetting what a good fiction writer he is. That article from rense is shocking but when I search the html link given and also Whitley streiber's unknown country I cannot find it. If anyone has more links I'd be very grateful if we can verify or refute.

 

I would be lying if I said I knew much about the fella to be fair, I just believe that the disclosure agenda coincides with religious prophecies/the NWO agenda, so I often try to look at the background of those that talk about this stuff.

 

Some might disagree and they're welcome to. I think there are good arguments for alien life and I also think there are good arguments for this all being engineered. I guess I have just read too much about faked abductions by the CIA and it makes me very suspicious.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

I just re-read a few pages above. The good stuff starts on page 58. Then it mentions Pine Gap in Australia, and the CIA, on page 59. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/24/2020 at 3:33 AM, Messenger said:

I just re-read a few pages above. The good stuff starts on page 58. Then it mentions Pine Gap in Australia, and the CIA, on page 59. 

Which book @Messenger? The unconventional flying objects

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/23/2020 at 2:50 PM, EnigmaticWorld said:

 

I would be lying if I said I knew much about the fella to be fair, I just believe that the disclosure agenda coincides with religious prophecies/the NWO agenda, so I often try to look at the background of those that talk about this stuff.

 

Some might disagree and they're welcome to. I think there are good arguments for alien life and I also think there are good arguments for this all being engineered. I guess I have just read too much about faked abductions by the CIA and it makes me very suspicious.

I tend to agree. I know there's more than we see with the eye but whether that's aliens time travel or inter dimensional I don't yet know. I think a LOT of stuff is made to distract us from

 

A) psychopaths run this planet 

B) to recognise each other they created secret codes and societies as they hide in plain sight

C)if we , the empathic, recognise them they rely on us not thinking like them and therefore letting them get away with murder (literally) as we give the benefit of the doubt. 

 

Enough.

Edited by kj35
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, metak88 said:

 

Hey kj35, it's right there above the first photo, Confirmation, by Whitley Strieber.

Thanks x wasn't sure if we'd moved onto another one x  

 

Confirmation I found to be an excellent book.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/23/2020 at 5:50 PM, EnigmaticWorld said:

 

I would be lying if I said I knew much about the fella to be fair, I just believe that the disclosure agenda coincides with religious prophecies/the NWO agenda, so I often try to look at the background of those that talk about this stuff.

 

Some might disagree and they're welcome to. I think there are good arguments for alien life and I also think there are good arguments for this all being engineered. I guess I have just read too much about faked abductions by the CIA and it makes me very suspicious.

 

Jacques Vallee, who spent his life researching aliens and wrote Project Bluebook for US government and even inspired Close Encounters of the Third Kind, found in the end that he could not believe in the extra-terrestrial hypothesis because none of it made any sense within this context of sightings and abductions. 

 

What he believed in the end, was the 'extra-dimensional' hypothesis.

 

This is not a physical 3rd dimensional phenomenon, nor is it monsters from outer space.

 

It is right here, and has always been here, waiting at the fuzzy fluttering borders between dimensions, which sometimes, by chance or misfortune, we may stray into, and are better described as 'demons' rather than aliens.

 

 

Edited by Truthspoon
  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, kj35 said:

Thanks x wasn't sure if we'd moved onto another one x  

 

Confirmation I found to be an excellent book.

Yes I was referring to Confirmation, sorry for not clarifying.

 

I am further along now onto to page 110 where he is talking about people's encounter and or abduction experiences.

 

I'm trying to read one book at a time so I am not mixing stories, so I paused on reading William Coopers book for now (Behold a Pale Horse).

 

@Truthspoon I'm still not convinced that the aliens are demons and reason for this is because many of the encounter experiences are not bad but enlightening to the person. Like Streiber said in Confirmation (posted above), if aliens wanted to wipe us out, they could have done so a long time ago. Instead they seem to be trying to help keep us from destroying ourselves and the planet, such is evidenced by the episode where they disarmed nuclear weapons at Malstrom military base in Montana, according to Captain Robert Salas.

Link to post
Share on other sites

I just found this article:

 

https://www.livescience.com/10146-ufos-disarm-nuclear-weapons.html

 

From the article:

 

"Furthermore, the point of the press conference is muddled in contradictions. On one hand, the stated purpose was to encourage governments of the world to finally publically admit that they are aware of aliens, presumably because they pose a threat to national security. On the other hand, the larger message seems to be not to worry about nuclear proliferation, because our alien space brothers will take care of us and avert any potential nuclear attacks (at least in the US and UK —no word on if the aliens are concerned about Iran's nukes).

 

If that's true, then the aliens would not really be a threat to national security since they seem to be playing galactic peacekeepers."

 

My response to that is, Iran's nukes?! How about israel's nukes?

Link to post
Share on other sites

https://www.coasttocoastam.com/guest/salla-michael-e-5807/

 

"Dr. Michael Salla is a pioneer in the development of exopolitics. He is the author of eleven books that include Kennedy's Last Stand (2013) and Galactic Diplomacy(2013). Dr. Salla was an Assistant Professor/ Researcher in Residence in the School of International Service, American University from 1996-2004. He has a Ph.D. in Government from the University of Queensland, Australia. He is also the Founder of the Exopolitics Institute, a non-profit organization that analyzes the political implications of the extraterrestrial presence. Most recently, he is the author of Rise of the Red Dragon: Origins and Threat of China's Secret Space Program (2020) which is the fifth book in his Secret Space Programs series."

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 1 month later...
On 8/29/2020 at 2:25 PM, Messenger said:

https://www.coasttocoastam.com/guest/salla-michael-e-5807/

 

"Dr. Michael Salla is a pioneer in the development of exopolitics. 

 

 

 

Dr Salla is the go to Guy for SSP whistle-blower interviews ...He has helped reveal how there is an off world cabal run empire of mind controlled humans. These humans were taken from Earth either  abducted of siphoned from military intake ...they have fleets of advanced craft and powerful weapons ... this empire (about a million humans) will be used to attack Earth in the fake alien invasion , firing on all large cities ... then a clone army will be released from the DUMB's to seek out those hiding in remote areas .... But not just yet ....

 

First the humanity will be brought to it's knees by a whole series of calamities , covid is just the start , the aim is destroy human moral , make us think we are hopeless , destroying the planet and cannot run things ....

 

Then the malevolent aliens will arrive , beautiful looking human types with dazzling tech , offering help , giving us high tech , (think original 'V' film)  series .. but they will warn about the Evil reptilians about to attack  ... then comes the fake invasion and final extermination ...

 

This is ,  best we can tell , is the broad plan ... all ET's appearing at this time will be part of the evil alliance that controls the cabal here on Earth .....

 

So stand by for a ramping up of the fear ... earthquakes , volcanoes , crazy weather, economic collapse , asteroid impacts , WWIII .. it's all on the cards , and will come quickly now ... the ET's, with the cabal  are creating it all....

 

But all this is just the Plans of the evil ones , We can turn it all around , by Praying for Divine help .

 

 

Edited by oz93666
  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

@oz93666 That's pretty close but "Then the malevolent aliens will arrive"... They are already here. See the windsors who have been said by many to be the shape shifting reptilians.

 

In any case, people like Truthspoon who laugh at it don't understand the severity of it because they haven't spent the time listening and reading.

 

For anyone who doubt alien presence, look into the Dulce New Mexico underground bio-lab which has earned itself the nickname "Nightmare Hall". Human bodies, animal bodies, and alien bodies in large vats of water for preservation, humans and animals in cages, sick stuff.

 

You will see that Oz and myself and others were not blowing smoke up your arse when the NWO cabal conduct their alien attack psyop soon enough.

 

I also recommend people look into the aerospace industry particularly the whistle blowers such as Mark McCandlish and his presentation on interstellar travel, zero point energy, and the Fluxliner to get a glimpse of the hardware and tech they are using to travel space. The cabal have done a fine job of covering up the secret space program using psyop distractions such as the shootings and this corona bs, democrat vs republican, etc.

 

I have not yet finished the book but I have made my way further through it, but the weather has been very nice so I have been outside a lot before winter comes.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Right now in the book I am on chapter sixteen I think. The last few chapters have covered a few people who have had what they believe are alien encounters and who have also had strange mass of an object in their body which they believe to be an implant, and after having it surgically removed, several operations done on video, the person has felt like their intuition or heightened consciousness has been diminished.

 

These last few chapters also talk about alien encounters and the tall thin creatures with large eyes and small mouth, no nose, who are perceived as teachers. Some of these creatures are small and grey. Some alien encounter people report being on a space ship and then back in their bed or home. Some people had forgotten about the encounter but then something later triggered their memory. Some of these people were also tested using hypnosis to rule out whether these were simply dreams of if they really happened. At one point the author even touches upon the subject of compartmentalization of the mind due to trauma at a young age., which is not much different from the trauma based mind control used in project MK Ultra that sex abuse victims report later realizing after they have had a increase in consciousness to where they remember episodes of being abused.

 

 

It is a fascinating book and I highly recommend it to anyone who is researching the alien topic. Two or three chapters and touch on alien craft and the people who are physicists and engineers who have delved into developing a "field engine" which uses energy from "the vacuum" of space. Which I believe is what is called zero point energy, and basically this is the space all around us that looks empty but actually contains a lot of energy which the human eye cannot see, space such as that right in front of your face for example.

 

Great book so far, easy to read, and I find myself blowing through five or ten pages in a matter of minutes, and I am not a fast reader by any means even having to sometimes go back and reread a paragraph or sentence because I zoned out as my thoughts wandered.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/26/2020 at 9:00 AM, Truthspoon said:

 

Jacques Vallee, who spent his life researching aliens and wrote Project Bluebook for US government and even inspired Close Encounters of the Third Kind, found in the end that he could not believe in the extra-terrestrial hypothesis because none of it made any sense within this context of sightings and abductions. 

 

What he believed in the end, was the 'extra-dimensional' hypothesis.

 

This is not a physical 3rd dimensional phenomenon, nor is it monsters from outer space.

 

It is right here, and has always been here, waiting at the fuzzy fluttering borders between dimensions, which sometimes, by chance or misfortune, we may stray into, and are better described as 'demons' rather than aliens.

 

 

 

The Annunaki (greys, reptilians, and mantids) are all parasite aliens. 

They thrive off from less evolved planets. 

So, you could get away with using the term "demon" as they range the lower dimensions looking for lost souls (in a nut shell). 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/9/2020 at 9:57 PM, Messenger said:

 

 

In any case, people like Truthspoon who laugh at it don't understand the severity of it because they haven't spent the time listening and reading.

 

 

I have spent plenty of time reading.... I have also had some extraordinary experiences with dimensional demons and spirits.

 

These days however things tend to be more positive with me. The only spiritual contact I have these days is sometimes in my dreams I have precognitions about things that will happen in the near or immediate future.

 

However I don't watch certain deluded and silly Youtube videos nor do I waste time with obvious disinformation.


Discernment is key. No point in believing what you're told by someone else.... believe what you see and discover for yourself.


Live life first hand, not second hand. Don't live life like you're at a jumble sale sifting through piles of someone else's junk.

 

 

 

 

Edited by Truthspoon
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/16/2020 at 7:55 AM, Truthspoon said:

 

I have spent plenty of time reading.... I have also had some extraordinary experiences with dimensional demons and spirits.

 

These days however things tend to be more positive with me. The only spiritual contact I have these days is sometimes in my dreams I have precognitions about things that will happen in the near or immediate future.

 

However I don't watch certain deluded and silly Youtube videos nor do I waste time with obvious disinformation.


Discernment is key. No point in believing what you're told by someone else.... believe what you see and discover for yourself.


Live life first hand, not second hand. Don't live life like you're at a jumble sale sifting through piles of someone else's junk.

 

 

 

 

This thread is about a author and his research into alien contact. This thread does not include "silly youtube videos", unless you consider "silly" a former US Air Force CAPTAIN and his recount about alien activity deactivating nuclear weapons at a military base.

 

Define "obvious disinformation"....

 

Have you read the book, Confirmation, by Whitley Strieber?

 

If not then why come into the thread and ridicule the content being discussed? Because you are afraid of the unknown?

 

There are names of real people cited in the book.

 

I've also linked to the book by Phil R. Hill which give the reader insight into the propulsion system being uses by some of the "UFO" craft.

 

You are free to bow out of this thread at any time if you find the content to be "disinformation" despite many people sharing their encounters and not expecting any monetary compensation.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 1 month later...
On 10/8/2020 at 2:28 AM, oz93666 said:

 

Dr Salla is the go to Guy for SSP whistle-blower interviews ...He has helped reveal how there is an off world cabal run empire of mind controlled humans. These humans were taken from Earth either  abducted of siphoned from military intake ...they have fleets of advanced craft and powerful weapons ... this empire (about a million humans) will be used to attack Earth in the fake alien invasion , firing on all large cities ... then a clone army will be released from the DUMB's to seek out those hiding in remote areas .... But not just yet ....

 

First the humanity will be brought to it's knees by a whole series of calamities , covid is just the start , the aim is destroy human moral , make us think we are hopeless , destroying the planet and cannot run things ....

 

Then the malevolent aliens will arrive , beautiful looking human types with dazzling tech , offering help , giving us high tech , (think original 'V' film)  series .. but they will warn about the Evil reptilians about to attack  ... then comes the fake invasion and final extermination ...

 

This is ,  best we can tell , is the broad plan ... all ET's appearing at this time will be part of the evil alliance that controls the cabal here on Earth .....

 

So stand by for a ramping up of the fear ... earthquakes , volcanoes , crazy weather, economic collapse , asteroid impacts , WWIII .. it's all on the cards , and will come quickly now ... the ET's, with the cabal  are creating it all....

 

But all this is just the Plans of the evil ones , We can turn it all around , by Praying for Divine help .

 

 

Define your interpretation of divine please ?

 

Because who are you "Praying" to ?

 

You were on a good track untill you mentioned praying to a divine.

I don't believe praying works as there isn't anyone to pray to. God doesn't work like that imo and we are all God's according to the Qur'an and Jesus which scientifically makes more sense (Convo for another time)

 

I have had an encounter with a (glowing plasma orange) disk shaped spacecraft. Not only that it spotted me and my gf from 3 miles away after hovering above the Hilton hotel, Manchester city centre and then was suddenly above me as I put my key into my back gate.

 

No sound, no visible propulsion source, no air displacement.

 

Produces a light either from its method of propulsion or a consequence of the way it operates or as a way of cloaking it's appearance.

 

This thing revealed itself to me and what you said at the beginning about the elite pretending Extraterrestrials are evil killers coming to get us. I believe is true. When the real truth is there are a small number of evil corrupt men directing the future of earth towards their own vision and ideology.

 

The Ets that came to me that night were making me aware of their existence and the corrupt nature of man on earth. Events are coming in our lifetime (I'm 30) big events.

 

Sorry if this is lacking any details or answers I've got so much in my head don't know where to start.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/16/2020 at 1:55 PM, Truthspoon said:

 

I have spent plenty of time reading.... I have also had some extraordinary experiences with dimensional demons and spirits.

 

These days however things tend to be more positive with me. The only spiritual contact I have these days is sometimes in my dreams I have precognitions about things that will happen in the near or immediate future.

 

However I don't watch certain deluded and silly Youtube videos nor do I waste time with obvious disinformation.


Discernment is key. No point in believing what you're told by someone else.... believe what you see and discover for yourself.


Live life first hand, not second hand. Don't live life like you're at a jumble sale sifting through piles of someone else's junk.

 

 

 

 

No such things as demons don't be lying.

 

Everything is based in science. One thing I know for sure is our understanding of the world is tiny but science understood properly can answer everything.

 

Poltergeist for instance are now thought to be pubescent children's brains interacting with the atoms around it. This makes more sense than an angry spirit 😅

 

Aliens are here whether you like it or not. Remember Roswell ? Remember the photo of the holding the foil and wood 😂 The man holding that before he died on video stated it was staged, they did find a crashed craft and they transported it to a nearby base in old ambulances. The evidence is out there as well as my own personal experience. The real truth is corrupt powerful men are playing a game with everybody's lives and welfare on this planet for the sake of power and money.

 

Extraterrestrials are there making sure they don't kill us and the blow up the planet in the process.

Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, Sirius2020 said:

 

Aliens are here whether you like it or not. Remember Roswell ? Remember the photo of the holding the foil and wood 😂 The man holding that before he died on video stated it was staged, they did find a crashed craft and they transported it to a nearby base in old ambulances. The evidence is out there as well as my own personal experience. The real truth is corrupt powerful men are playing a game with everybody's lives and welfare on this planet for the sake of power and money.

 

Extraterrestrials are there making sure they don't kill us and the blow up the planet in the process.

 

Pffft.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...