COVID-19 AND TAKING THE PISS OUT OF THE BELIEVERS

I was watching UK Column News in April when I noticed a mobile number written in tiny numbers on the side of one of their graphs so I called the number a few days later. It was the host of the show Brian Gerrish who answered.

I started watching this news programme around 2017 when they were highlighting stories about establishment paedophilia especially around the vast rural areas in the Highlands of Scotland.

I said to Mr Gerrish that this whole Covid thing sounds like a massive hoax given the fact that the official narratives at the time of Diana's death, 9/11, the Iraq war, Arab Spring, mass migration, Hillsborough, Epstein's 'suicide' all turned out to be a complete and utter 'shile of pite' after proper investigations. Why should this be any different, especially considering the massive amount of mainstream coverage ?

He did advise me against saying too much as people had lost a lot of elderly relatives and may not take very kindly to anybody in the street saying that the disease was a hoax.

I thought about that for a while afterwards and although speaking to people walking along the river at 6:00 am was easy, it was really getting to me just how naïve, gullible and stupid people actually were.

It got to the point where it was so despairing and depressing  to watch people back up against the wall, swerve around you or look behind them (while pretending not to) to see who's behind them that I didn't go out much at all in April or May. I was fed up being wound up all the time by indoctrinated and subjugated idiots so when I was in the mood I just let rip. I wasn't going to let those f***ers get me down. One little muppet in the queue in my local store turned round and looked me up and down because my feet were halfway over the 2 metre line.  I said not to worry as there is no virus. When he got served, he delighted in telling the assistant that I had said there's no virus. That was right at the beginning and I still haven't seen him again but I keep looking.  

I used to breed and train German Shepherd dogs in Namibia, Southern Africa. First up was this rather large woman who was walking towards me at about 50 metres when she stepped off the pavement on to the road at around 10 meters. I just stopped and shouted 'BACK, BACK FURTHER' ....GOOD CITIZEN' ...while motioning with my arm and hand to move back further. She stood staring at me like I was a lunatic while I was speaking to her the way I used to with my dogs.

Next up a few days later was a guy in his 50's with a goatee beard out running who had just turned a corner ahead and saw me in the middle of the pavement walking back from the supermarket with my shopping. He went right up against a hedge and I shouted the same thing as I did to the woman, only once he was 'safely' past me he shouted back at me rather angrily that I had made no attempt to step to the outside of the pavement. I asked him not to shout as his droplets can travel further with speed and could attack me. He ran off.

Then there was this geezer who was in front of me on the road leading to the river who heard me behind him, looked back and stepped back to motion me to go ahead like Hudson the butler from Upstairs, Downstairs.

I said 'thank you, you're ok, no virus is going to attack you while I'm here' in this sarcastic tone. I could feel his eyes drilling into the back of my head when I walked past him. He obviously knew I was taking the piss!

As it turned out, a few feet further on, a nice big green, brown and white piece of pigeon shit landed on my plastic shopping bag from the trees above with a loud splat and splattered on my hand. Instinctively, I just turned round to the guy who was a few feet behind me and said 'Aww shit, did you see that' holding up my hand.

Still bristling from what I said to him earlier, he went mental.

He shouted 'keep moving'! I said 'what if I don't'? 'I'll throw you in the fucking river' he shouted. So I said 'try it'. 'I can't because of social distancing' he shouted back?? That made me laugh! The idiocy was reaching stratospheric levels. 

I live in a middle class'ish market town full of middle aged Climate Change type people in case your wondering. 

It's actually the middle class, 'professional' types that are the worst though. They've never experienced much adversity, stitch ups or lies in their safe corporate and banking environments and still see the BBC and the Telegraph as strongholds of truth and morality.

When people hear me approaching behind them while out on their slow country walks and stop to let me pass, I despair. I quietly thank them and say that their 'behavior is excellent' followed by 'your government will be pleased '. It's always the woman who makes the snide comment back lol.

Another middle aged couple came towards me with cars parked on the side. The guy walked out onto the road alongside the car one car ahead of me so I did the same . He then doubled back onto the pavement again...and I did the same. His wife burst out laughing as did I and she shouted 'it's like musical chairs'.

There's an enclosed walkway that stretches about two hundred metres over the train station tracks and platforms which leads into the town centre from the suburb that homeless people sometimes sit in when the weather is bad. I was halfway across when the three women (looked like a mother and two 30'ish year old daughters) stopped at the entrance waiting for me to walk through and past them. I stopped about ten feet away from them and got my phone out pretending to be checking it. They stopped talking and I could see their legs and feet without lifting my head. There was a homeless guy sitting at the entrance bemused, smoking, watching this ridiculous situation. It was like a stand off at the OK Corral.

I asked them if it was ok if I could just send a quick text but my sardonic grin gave it away. The older woman mouthed something about me 'getting on my way' while gesturing with her thumb.

The NHS clapping had to be the biggest piss take of all. It was as if Johnson had made a bet with Starmer that the general public are so fucking stupid that he could get the entire electorate to stand outside their doors at a certain time of a certain day clapping into the night sky.

The walkway over the station produces much 'gormless-ness' on it's own. Many people stand at either entrance waiting for those within to emerge. (It's about 8' wide.)

What I do now, especially if I'm with my mate coming back from the town centre is thank them for observing the social distancing rules and government regulations and ask them if I can clap for them then proceed to do so. My friend gets a bit embarrassed and bursts out laughing especially as I normally keep a dead - pan straight face. The males normally acknowledge I'm taking the piss but the females are usually none too pleased and tend to get a little tetchy .

I'd already ordered my full face ski balaclava from Amazon with just two holes for the eyes in preparation for the mandatory mask wearing in shops. First night I walked in with it on with a pair of sunglasses freaked out the older assistant but the younger one fell about laughing. She knew it was me. Incredibly, the older one said I had to take my mask off for the camera? I didn't but I was a little concerned she'd take the hump and bar me from the shop since the next nearest one is a mile away. I still use the balaclava for Morrisons as the rest of the shops don't bother. I should stick a Swastika on the front of it.   

It might all seem rather infantile but believe me, it helps to keep me sane. I know that there are people who have lost relatives in care homes while being forbidden to see them or even lost their businesses but there are very few people that this hoax hasn't affected.

And if it really is a hoax and a giant practical joke, laughter is the best medicine so they say!

Edited by Smokestack Lightnin'
  • Like 1
  • Haha 6

Brilliant post!

You're right about the middle classes being the worst.

Since the lockdown I've had a load of tradesmen go round offering their services door to door, gardeners, window cleaners gutter cleaners etc etc. Every single one of them say it's a load of bollox. Kinda like the programmed intelligentsia vs common sense folk in many parts.

I lately cared to explain to an aged and rather well educated woman in the street that by wearing the mask she had on her face she was breathing back and thus 'recycling' the soiled air she was supposing to exhale and get rid of… the woman stared at me like stunned because she apparently had either never thought or never even been aware of it, the latest implying that she had no idea of why living beings had to breath and just thought it was only a 'custom' in men… 

It shows you how much either careless or ignorant but both to the LAST degree many or most people are… what they retained from education or later cared to ever learn about was just what was enough to get a job, grow a family and live along together all the same way, doing the same things at the same time and thinking the same about everything… I'm not even meaning it's a mistake or a bad attitude, just that when some tricky and malevolent people with an evil agenda stumble upon such populations and manage to grow some influence and persuasion power through press, radio or TV then these malevolent people may go as far as they want with practically no restriction or limit… which we're seeing happening today…

13 hours ago, Mr H said:

Brilliant post!

You're right about the middle classes being the worst.

Since the lockdown I've had a load of tradesmen go round offering their services door to door, gardeners, window cleaners gutter cleaners etc etc. Every single one of them say it's a load of bollox. Kinda like the programmed intelligentsia vs common sense folk in many parts.

These middle class types are living proof of the university Fabian Society agenda while other people who have not been to the 'indoctrination factory' just have to keep their wits about them if they are to survive in a skewed system. They are the ones most likely to have been targeted by scamsters, rogues and criminals so better equipped to spot 'fake goods' much quicker.  

10 hours ago, chud said:

I lately cared to explain to an aged and rather well educated woman in the street that by wearing the mask she had on her face she was breathing back and thus 'recycling' the soiled air she was supposing to exhale and get rid of… the woman stared at me like stunned because she apparently had either never thought or never even been aware of it, the latest implying that she had no idea of why living beings had to breath and just thought it was only a 'custom' in men… 

It shows you how much either careless or ignorant but both to the LAST degree many or most people are… what they retained from education or later cared to ever learn about was just what was enough to get a job, grow a family and live along together all the same way, doing the same things at the same time and thinking the same about everything… I'm not even meaning it's a mistake or a bad attitude, just that when some tricky and malevolent people with an evil agenda stumble upon such populations and manage to grow some influence and persuasion power through press, radio or TV then these malevolent people may go as far as they want with practically no restriction or limit… which we're seeing happening today…

EXACTLY!! These type of people went through the school grades, university degree, corporate job route with little else to think about but in a large majority of cases, it doesn't make them any cleverer. What's more is that they are the least likely to encounter situations with the police and the courts so have no experience of being stitched up, lied to to cover up certain failings or just blatantly ignored when they have a genuine grievance. 

It was those Climate Change protests all through 2018/19 that did my head in. All those school children being allowed Fridays off at the behest of the education system marching through the town centre on some fictitious cause, past homeless people sitting in doorways? At the time, I had no idea of the scale of funding by the Gates Foundation over the previous decade into universities and schools but it was obvious that the scale of exposure they got from mainstream media plus the reluctance of police to do anything about people dragging large boats through the centre of London that something was up. It's incredible that the Gates Foundation website will tell you of the millions that have been granted to a university like Warwick or Nottingham for example, up pops a epidemiologist from one of those universities on TV or radio to ramp up Climate change or Covid deaths and these complete and utter w***kers still can't put 2 and 2 together.  (Some of these teachers and scientists can of course but play dumb about the funding.)  

2 minutes ago, Smokestack Lightnin' said:

LOL You're right! It seemed to dissipate almost overnight by about 75%.  

2 minutes ago, Smokestack Lightnin' said:

LOL You're right! It seemed to dissipate almost overnight by about 75%.  

It reminds me of the morphic resonance theory .

All the blue tits in Britain at the same time knew to peck open milk bottles for the cream,  they weren't  shown they just all did it.

Likewise with the bush leapers, they weren't  told to leap or not leap they just stopped.

?

I don't actually go out of my way to annoy them (well, not really), but I won't move out of anyone's way (unless they are carrying a load of shopping and can't get past (but I'd have stepped aside for that before cv). But I don't wear a mask, and if anyone wearing one tries to talk to me, I jut shrug and hold up my hearing impaired card until they take off the mask or run away. Little things ...

I usually say the following if I am stopped for not wearing a mask:

"Excuse me sir you any reason why you're not wearing a mask?"

" Well yes, you see, I'm a clinically diagnosed murdering schizophrenic and my psychiatrist has advised me not to wear one in case I have an episode."

I usually add a twitch at the end and I am usually left alone after that. 

15 hours ago, Morpheus said:

" Well yes, you see, I'm a clinically diagnosed murdering schizophrenic and my psychiatrist has advised me not to wear one in case I have an episode."

😂 

I personally choose not to acknowledge COVID's existence anymore. I do everything like I used to do before the lockdown. When people respond to me "because of COVID" I give them a look like;

I do choose not to provoke people, at least not intentionally 😉

3 hours ago, AXPCalledJeff said:

😂 

I personally choose not to acknowledge COVID's existence anymore. I do everything like I used to do before the lockdown. When people respond to me "because of COVID" I give them a look like;

I do choose not to provoke people, at least not intentionally 😉

I'm certainly not looking to antagonise anyone, but I felt it was an amusing retort to the jobsworths. 

On 8/26/2020 at 10:11 PM, Morpheus said:

Yes, I think Vernon Coleman said something similar.