What is a good source to learn REAL history?

Hi, I want to learn more about history - what are some good sources to do this? I know schooling and mainstream history that is taught in modern times is not actual history. What outlet/speaker do you guys recommend? Thanks.

@Trump

i see it slightly differently to begin there is ones own experienced history, then there is social history and finally there is a everything that ever happened ever.

Social orthodox History is a select bunch of events chosen which intersect with each other and provide a structured vision of past events

alternate history is the left overs, the discarded events, the forgotten events, the events that conflict with orthodoxy taken from everything that ever happened ever

oh but yes there is also, due to the new breed of lunatics gaining control, complete and utter bullshit

imo a great place to start with alternative history is

Ralph Ellis and Jesus last of the pharoahs

Michael Tsarion Irish Origins series

Graham Hancock

RedIce archives is good

Bitchute to find these fellas

Books are voluminous

Edited by zArk
  • Like 1

I would have recommended 'Stolen History' website, but it has just been taken down....... Must have been good accurate info!

https://web.archive.org/web/20200629103652/https://www.stolenhistory.org/

The 'Survivors of Atlantis' series by Sylvia (new earth lady) gives a good overview whilst showing you the evidence, i.e. old architecture, artifacts etc. Once again you tube has deleted the originals, more than once, but this guy has re-uploaded the first 26 episodes - watch them while you can! This should keep you going for a bit, then have a look at Jon Levi and Autodidactic for more analysis of old books, maps etc.

6 minutes ago, Silent Bob said:

I would have recommended 'Stolen History' website, but it has just been taken down....... Must have been good accurate info!

https://web.archive.org/web/20200629103652/https://www.stolenhistory.org/

Really?! Stolen History has been taken down?! (It's been a while since I have been over there). Do you know what happened?

1 hour ago, Mitochondrial Eve said:

Really?! Stolen History has been taken down?! (It's been a while since I have been over there). Do you know what happened?

Was on it yesterday, everything normal. Today it has just vanished, all you get from the link is the archive of the site. No idea what happened, was thinking of starting a thread on here about it as a few DIF forum users go on there aswell.

Edited by Silent Bob
  • Sad 2
14 minutes ago, Silent Bob said:

Was on it yesterday, everything normal. Today it has just vanished, all you get from the link is the archive of the site. No idea what happened, was thinking of starting a thread on here about it as a few DIF forum users go on there aswell.

Thanks for the info, although I am pretty gutted to hear it. I am hopeful though that KorbenDallas would have taken precautions and will be able to get it up and running again. Fingers crossed.

Edited by Mitochondrial Eve
  • Like 2
18 hours ago, Trump said:

Hi, I want to learn more about history - what are some good sources to do this? I know schooling and mainstream history that is taught in modern times is not actual history. What outlet/speaker do you guys recommend? Thanks.

Holy Blood Holy Grail

DSCF3704b.jpg

Just came across this on BitChute. I've been following the history of the world for quite a while as it interests me (I'm not being cocky) and it certainly filled in a few gaps. Definitely a download and keeper for the archives.

If you can dedicate 2 hours to it then it covers the allegory of religion, the NWO, child trafficking, how they've tried with 5G... Guilaine Maxwell... all sorts... It's done in a methodical order and straightforward to understand too. Don't let the title put you off but sadly this is what the deep-state/cabal are into and this talk explains how a lot is connected to it.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/0quY3Yb7XFoj/

All history has bias so you have to become intelligent.  It's good to be skeptical but also you have to be skeptical of being skeptical.

History books from previous eras are good.  They may contain bias, but the bias is usual very clear and you can take that into account, for instance if you hear Julius Caesar talking about Rome you know that he is exaggerating to make him and Rome look good.  So that's easy.

In the current era there are millions of books about the secret history and the hidden history and so on ... so many all with different stories.  It doesn't go anywhere.  You think you are getting something in the end you get nothing but an endless stream of unhappy and exciting things.

Previous eras, the people were grounded practical and more honest and if they had bias it was obvious.

With "history" one of the most important thing is not the entertainment shock or excitement value ... but what am I actually learning here?
Do you know how a society rises up, and falls down ... what are the principles that for each of those movements.  Can you actually say?  Or is "history" just an exciting movie with good guys and bad guys.

Another thing is ... you can criticize people ... but if you'll watch carefully critcizing other people is a kind of skill that human beings are expert at.  They misquote people, they say people did things that they didn't do, and so on.  It is a way of lying about other people whilst pointing the finger.  It's an old skill and ... for sure you get a big crowd if you do this.   
There are some old games you can play with yourself where you try it yourself, you pick something you feel is true ... and then you give a little presentation and explain why it's false ... using all the above tricks.  You can learn a lot from that.

Another thing is .... if you hear something that doesn't seem quite right ... maybe you think it's a lie or a misunderstanding ... well the question is - why is it that this person is saying it ?   Can he see something you cannot see ?  Is he straightforwardly trying to lie to you ?   Have you misrepresented what he is saying ?   If you look at the person does he believe it ...
Sometimes people explain things in a bad or stupid way .... but if you see that they are sincere, you can make the effort to extract what the person is really trying to say, you can reconstruct the truth even if that person doesn't explain it well.

All this ... is a kind of question if you wish to become a truthful person, and not just entertainment.

18 hours ago, Not Thoth said:

John Hamer has some interesting articles - mostly more modern History:

http://falsificationofhistory.co.uk/category/false-history/

For more ancient stuff, as @zArk says above, Michael Tsarion's Irish Origins and Atlantis stuff, Ralph Ellis on the "real" Jesus story and also a nod to Michael Tellinger.

John Hamer's book of the same name is a great read 👍