Could Chem-trails be causing the increase in respiratory infection?

FVCK BILLY G4TES

Chemtrails?  What chemtrails ?

Shutting down nearly all commercial flights has effectively ended chemtrails .... most of it was done by an additive put in jet fuel ..... 

This is not done by military planes , just not enough of them , and it would be noticed ....

There are still cargo planes flying and a few passenger jets ...I would gestimate it's about 15% of what it used to be before covid. 

It's a fair point but they didn't really shut down commercial flights. And when they did it was for an extremely short period of time. I think it's also the poison they've been giving us for years in combination with spraying chemicals on us to create disease and illness. Who knows, we're shooting in the dark when it comes to stuff like this

45 minutes ago, FVCK BILLY G4TES said:

I think it's possible as well as gmo foods, a cocktail of death. I'm just posing the question i'd like to hear other people's take on it 

I think it's a mixture of things. Our immune systems have been intentionally under attack for decades through vaccination, bad food, air pollution (diesel, chemtrails, industrial) and the environmental stress ( shit jobs, money worries etc ) put on us by living in a way which directly contravenes how humans are supposed to live. The land we grow our food in has been poisoned by years of agricultural malpractice. The pesticides and poisons that have been applied to the land have leached into the water table and we are all drinking the stuff too, not to mention the traces of pharmaceutical and illegal drugs that find their way into the water supply. Add to that the stuff that they add to 'clean' the water... Electro-magnetic fields also have a part to play I believe. Mobile phones, radar etc.. even household wiring can effect health if it's not done properly.

https://www.radiationhealthrisks.com/causes-dirty-electricity-home/

Then there is the residual radiation from decades of nuclear testing and 'accidents' like Chernobyl and Fukushima floating around the globe on the jet stream. All of which contributes to a weakened immune system leaving everyone more and more prone to all manner of illness, including respiratory infections. 

Edited by Doc
spelling
  • Like 2

4 minutes ago, FVCK BILLY G4TES said:

It's a fair point but they didn't really shut down commercial flights. And when they did it was for an extremely short period of time. I think it's also the poison they've been giving us for years in combination with spraying chemicals on us to create disease and illness. Who knows, we're shooting in the dark when it comes to stuff like this

Yeah, the thought crossed my mind that they dumped Convid-19 from planes in Chemtrails. Sulfur dioxide is used in Stratospheric aerosol injection. Look up the symptoms of breathing that stuff  in et-cetera. It did make me wonder, as some people have apparently tested positive in low populated areas with no human contact. And Billy Hellgates is obsessed with Geoengineering as well. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, FVCK BILLY G4TES said:

Yeah it makes sense, all this NWO bollocks has been in the pipeline for decades, these string-pulling scumbags see it as a means to an end I guess...

Yeah, you're not wrong mate. The 'NWO' roots grow deep and long. There has been a plan to consolidate the power of the elite for at least 1000 years. More like 2000.

They haven’t stopped chemtrailing where I live, it’s most days you see the planes fly over spraying shit that spreads like a blanket. This is with most flights cancelled but I live in the midlands so I’m not that far from Birmingham airport 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Seeker said:

They haven’t stopped chemtrailing where I live, it’s most days you see the planes fly over spraying shit that spreads like a blanket. This is with most flights cancelled but I live in the midlands so I’m not that far from Birmingham airport 

Have you noticed the weather changing the next day after chemtrails Seeker?   It miraculously seems to here, the day after - in particular the evenings there is alot of white lines in the sky.
Noticed some during the day and it seems to pull in clouds over the sun?

Mentioned it to some sheepie - got the usual shrug.

53 minutes ago, sickofallthebollocks said:

Have you noticed the weather changing the next day after chemtrails Seeker?   It miraculously seems to here, the day after - in particular the evenings there is alot of white lines in the sky.
Noticed some during the day and it seems to pull in clouds over the sun?

Mentioned it to some sheepie - got the usual shrug.

I can’t say I have to be fair, just seems to dim out the sun. The 3 hours straight of lightning was something I’ve never seen before though when we had the thunderstorms, could be natural, could have been made worse by certain chemicals. It certainly added to that apocalypse feel 

Chemicals being sprayed into the atmosphere at 30,000 feet or more surely it would take those minute particles quite some time to fall back down to the surface. Would they also fall straight down or get moved around by air flow. Chemicals sprayed over the U.K and an Easterly wind could result in those particles falling over Europe, and vice versa if sprayed over Europe with a Westerly wind. Either way we are being bombarded with toxins from the air. My cousin's husband once worked on a farm. He was astounded by how much crops are sprayed with all sorts of crap. Maybe one chemical on it's own will do no harm. Mix it with three or four more and you have a potential cocktail of toxic shite. If they can make us all ill in some way but keep us alive, more money for big pharma. Keep the populace dumbed down and unable to think for their selves, easier to control. 

One good thing to come out of the lock down and me being furloughed, we started growing our own veg again. We are now reaping the benefits. Carrots that smell and taste like carrots, tomatoes that taste like tomatoes. Runner beans that are a vibrant green. No chemicals needed or used. We are fortunate that are house was built in the 1950s and has a large garden, these modern houses have a pocket hand kerchief sized garden which do not offer much room for growing food. 

Good idea for a new thread. All linked of coarse to every thing else that has gone on and still is. Join the dots as D.I would say. Good night all.

Edited by banjo dog
forgot to add

On 8/20/2020 at 3:33 PM, FVCK BILLY G4TES said:

I think it's possible as well as gmo foods, a cocktail of death. I'm just posing the question i'd like to hear other people's take on it 

Can any one explain what is going on with the petrie dish, 9:44. My wife was told by a naturopath that zeolite is good for cleansing the body of heavy metals.