dr

steven geldenhuys

At the end of the implanted dream I saw this man in a white laboratory coat with a clipboard taking down notes about me.

It was not so much an implanted dream, rather my etheric form was taken and placed in a classroom setting. It felt strange where I was, as a college student would feel being placed in a kindergarden and be asked to take their exams.

My etheric form was doing its best to do well in the exam where I had to write a short story about some or other character. Then I buffed the story up, and my front page has scribbling on, so I tore a page out of my writing book to paste and glue over the scribble. A fluster began to brew in me as my 50 word manuscript was not panning out as it should, and teacher was asking to add descriptions in the story which I had not.

Then I said to myself, as I sat in my row  in the classroom taking this test, that this is not necessary, as it is all nonsense. I do not have to write a test and more importantly – pass the test, so that I may move on. This is all nonsense – the test; me; the classroom; and what they asked of me.

We are all a frequency – a manufactured holographic frequency who is unaware of the strand of God within us. For the system of Hell to stay alive we, the frequency need to be linked to the frequency of Hell. This union is necessary, as our reaction to Hell is the energy release that Hell needs to stay alive. This is why we were manufactured: to engage and react to what is around us. If we are too slow to take the bait then those from the shadows – those we don’t know exist, are there to give us a little nudge; a push in the wrong direction. That is why our actions and what we say are insane – they come from insane beings that play us like a puppet on a string from the shadows.

When we stand on our stepping stone and feel the mist from the fields of the Infinite touch our forms, what happens is that we begin to detach from the System, as we begin to understand that everything is one big lie. Life as we know it is a lie – it should not exist.

This Steven wants nothing to do with this entity called Life – it disgusts me. I want nothing from it, and I refuse to participate in this cruel, sick joke. The disaster with this attitude is that one does not truly live, and this I understand, as I understand that in truth one does not live – one survives. What I mean is that despite everything, I want to be happy, content and at peace with myself. How can you be happy when you do not want to engage and embrace Life, as to sit in a room alone is not much of an adventure?

With the mist of the Infinite touching us, we become detached from the System, so now we live rather than survive, and most importantly, we live according to our rules and not that of the System. These fools that created us can now no longer put us in a cage in their laboratory and play with us and our loved ones. Now we no longer just live, we glow with the strand within us shining in its full might. This process has begun in all those who stand on their stepping stone and observe the Infinite and feel its mist. When you heal; when you want to transform, you allow the patient to stand on their stepping stone and observe and experience this phenomena of wonder. This God-force touches you and it never lets go – you become stronger with each passing moment. 8/20/2020.

(Extract from journal: What the Animals Taught me – a journal of self-discovery.

Spent last six and a half years seeing in my sleep state those from the shadows that rule over us.)

When you were one, but now you are two, the ones who created the two always keeps the higher ground when the two breaks away from the one. In simple English, when Haman and his crew created us, they knew of the ways of the Infinite, and kept these ways from us so that they may always have the higher ground; the advantage over us. That way they have certainty that when things go tits up they will be okay, but most importantly, their higher ground guarantees their advantage/control over us.

So what is their higher ground; what gives them the advantage over us? I would like to understand this now so that I may use their advantage as a stepping stone towards the Infinite. In all the time that I have written this journal, I have not progressed one ounce, and I would like to understand why.

Their advantage is that they kept their close connection to the Infinite. They see the Infinite as a swirling, beautiful mass – but this mass/state is a “distance” from them in that they choose to be separate from it. They understand that to maintain their position in the hierarchy – where the System does not suck them in and make them another statistic/slave of Hell, they need the Infinite as a distant beacon to remind them of where they are in relation to the Game.

This makes me understand the warped state of those who orchestrated this place called Hell. The Game is just that – a Game. Why is it played? It is played for the same reason as to why we all play games – for the pleasure thereof. To understand the agenda of these orchestrators of Hell one has to be insane – which I am not, hence I have no inclination to understand them and their insanity. But what I do well do is take their advantage over Hell and make it my own by knowing it exists. Why do I do this? I do this not to take over the Game from these Beasts, but rather to be within the presence of Infinite Love, and this is true for all who wish to attain this higher ground – this stepping stone is to attain the Infinite, and it is used for no other purpose, otherwise your stone is no more. So be it.

Unlike these Beasts, I wish to play within the fields of Love, so from my stepping stone that is in close proximity to the Infinite, I open myself up to be embraced by the Infinite. So be it. 17/08/2020.

For the child within, and many within the frequency of Hell, this is not a nice place to live in. We exist, we survive – we do not live, as there is not something bigger than us who loves us more than anything who is watching our backs, hence the sickness and insanity of a species lying stagnant within a disturbed frequency permeates our existence. The pleasures we are offered, be they a rusk to dunk in your coffee, or a flight on your jet to your private island to indulge in your joy of molesting children, is something the System throws our way to pacify us, but wow, how easily we accept our lot and what we are – a herd mind where cruelty and self-centeredness is the norm.

I choose to give up these pleasures of the flesh, in that I see them, and I understand there is more to Life than them. I choose to rise above this mess and depart it. Who will watch my back? – The Infinite will. 18/08/2020.

I believe that it is from this viewpoint of the Infinite that one may transform oneself within the frequency of Hell. Once you are in the fields of the Infinite – where you belong, there is no need to be elsewhere, as this is where you choose to be, and rightly, where you the strand of God belong. From your viewpoint of the Infinite, you could say that you have one foot within the Infinite and one foot within Hell. By “you,” we imply the child within and the etheric/auric field.

I am at the point where I no longer write about what I see in my sleep state. I have had enough of this mess. 19/08/2020.

Went to sleep last night with an aching elbow and painful shoulder. If I lie on my left side its bone touching bone without any cartilage between, so I have to sleep either lying on my back or on my right side.

Slept on my right side, facing my wife, and I woke up to see this large Billy-goat humping my wife. This goat was lying on top of her and fucking her. As I watched this, I saw this paw at my face level, motioning me to turn around and see what was happening to me. Another Billy-goat was striding and humping me, and to rub in the humiliation, it wanted me to turn around and witness how I was raped – just as my wife was.

So where is our power oh great Human species? What is our role here – besides to chase the pleasures of Life? Work hard to play hard. Ooh hah! Look how great and powerful we are!

I fell asleep again, and a short dream was implanted. It was a silly dream of someone being unfair to my youngest daughter, but the dream was enough to harness enough energy for those who implanted it. I woke up again, and I saw a straw through a cup lid that was being inserted into my wife’s head. The ones who implanted the dream within me had also implanted a dream within her, and were sucking the energy up through the straw. Wow.

As the cup lid went into the illusionary form of my wife’s head, I saw something depart from her head. In other words, as the cup lid entered her head, something was pushed out of the head to make way for the cup lid. What I saw move out the way was an adult formed foetus of sorts, and what came to mind was what Louise Hay said in her book “You can heal your life” by loving the child within. What I saw for a second around my wife was her child within – this is the manufactured part of us; the core of what was produced from the laboratory. This is what we have all forgotten – this child within that is abused by the powers from the shadows. The outside shell of this child is the body and etheric forms, which are lifetimes of accumulated genetic data that make us what we are – good or bad or indifferent.

This is the greatest disaster that our survival mode inflicted on Life within Hell: We forgot about the child within.

We looked without rather than within. What we accumulated; what we had, defined who we were, and this made us happy or sad. And while we had our nose to the grindstone, ploughing away at Life in order to survive, the child within – the core part of what we were manufactured to be – was being destroyed by foul Beasts.

If Steven is raped, then it is done by another Human who is possessed by an awful demon, who is drawing from my energy via the person who is raping me. What comes at night to feed from our energy is Beasts that feed from us directly – no Human involvement is needed. But the greatest tragedy befalls the child within, as this child has been completely forgotten, and in this abandoned state, they are abused by whoever they please, and are helpless to these attacks, as they have been forgotten so there is no one to care for them.

Why were we manufactured within the genetic laboratories of Haman? To be forgotten and abused. How sad is that!

To understand is to know, and to know is to get up and do something to change what was, so that our understanding may transform ourselves and all Life. What I understand is that this Steven does not exist. The child within me exists, and it is to this child that I say: “Rise up, and allow the strand of God within you to shine. Your strand is within your heart energy field, at the centre of your chest. I love you, and my Love for you awakens your strand so that it may glow. Now you are not a child of Haman – you are a child of the Wisdom Goddess Sophia, as this strand of Love is from her. Shine my friend, because you can.”

The strand of God was not hidden at our nose and toe area. It was initially at the heart area, but we the body and etheric form pushed it out the way as we got down to business of surviving. We stopped listening to our good hearts; we forgot the child within. Haman knew this would happen – he counted on it happening, and boy oh boy, didn’t his orchestrated plan work beautifully.

Your Game has been exposed you Beast. No more do you prey on the innocent; the child within.

My guess is that Haman is an off-shoot of Nimrod/ the god of the Waters/ the Fallen angel. It is one who is devoid of sympathy who is capable of such cruelty. Nimrod “fell” by turning his back on the fields of the Infinite in order to experience the void of nothingness, where everything is possible. But to allow this System to run on its own, without any effort from his part, he needed to create Life.

And so the child was born.

13th August, 2020.

Guest Gone Fishing...
2 hours ago, steven geldenhuys said:

Hello Steven. 

Welcome to the forum. 

You'll get more interaction by posting in the main sections. 

Not everyone comes into this new members section. It's just a place to say hello and introduce yourself. 

BC  :0)