David on Infowars

Number6

39 minutes ago, - TZC - said:

bugger. I missed an hour, I take it it will probably be uploaded to view later

It was good, although Alex keeps interrupting him, check his banned.video website, hopefully he will upload it there and edit out the breaks. 

Alex oughtta think about doing  a sponsored non-interrupt. Every time he interjects, 10$ to charity. It'd inevitably be worthwhile both for him and the recipients

EDIT: David does exceedinly well doesn't he, on AJs show, you can tell he isn't best pleased at the machine gun intteruptions, David loves to talk, but keeps it plenty civil despite the breaks and interruption.

Battle of the motormouths.

Edited by - TZC -
  • Like 2

Haha that piers one was gold. I was hoping piers would agree to the boxing match.  "Piers don't do what your ancestors tried to do, you can become an American and go out shooting with me". Was a great offer in my opinion. 

David was visibly annoyed a couple of months back when Alex kept interrupting him. There was a moment when David nearly started to laugh at one of his rants. He doesn't Interrupt certain guests but it does get irritating. 

He allowed David on to plug the new Book "The Answer" ...... Alex and David seemed agreed on what the Answer was .... don't wear a mask , don't social distance , don't comply with lock down .....

Then Alex  brought up the big problem with all this ....

AJ..12:40 ...."What have they got planned next? Bill Gates has said on national TV .." A bigger more deadly ones coming , this is just a test" "  

AJ goes on to say 13:00 ... "if we comply with face masks , they'll release a deadly one , if we don't comply they won't" .... I don't really follow that logic ... they're going to release it anyway ... this was a test mainly for their police and medics . ...

Perhaps if we all obeyed , wore masks and took their vaccines , they may not release a real plague.. they would prefer  to exterminate us with the vaccine , in an orderly controlled way with our compliance ....

But if we should show signs of rebellion ,  then plan B is release a deadly plague ... that will make us put on masks and beg for the vaccine....

And the sheeple will all curse the truthers and rebels who didn't wear masks because that allowed corona to run and mutate into something more deadly .

The ET's behind this are not stupid ! they have been subjugating civilizations on many planets for millions of years.... They have us check-mated .... except for one remaining move we have left .... Prayer 

Edited by oz93666
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, oz93666 said:

He allowed David on to plug the new Book "The Answer" ...... Alex and David seemed agreed on what the Answer was .... don't wear a mask , don't social distance , don't comply with lock down .....

AJ..12:40 ...."What have they got planned next? Bill Gates has said on national TV .." A bigger more deadly ones coming , this is just a test" "  

AJ goes on to say 13:00 ... "if we comply with face masks , they'll release a deadly one , if we don't comply they won't" .... I don't really follow that logic ... they're going to release it anyway ... this was a test mainly for their police and medics . ...

Perhaps if we all obeyed , wore masks and took their vaccines , they may not release a real plague.. they would prefer  to exterminate us with the vaccine , in an orderly controlled way with our compliance ....

But if we should show signs of rebellion ,  then plan B is release a deadly plague ... that will make us put on masks and beg for the vaccine....

And the sheeple will all curse the truthers and rebels who didn't wear masks because that allowed corona to run and mutate into something more deadly .

The ET's behind this are not stupid ! they have been subjugating civilizations on many planets for millions of years.... They have us check-mated .... except for one remaining move we have left .... Prayer 

A fake virus is easier to control, you can make up what ever symptoms you like plus how and where it travels. You wouldn't want all the helpers (police, armed forces) infected would you. How would Kill Gates and the likes protect themselves if it were a real virus. There's been no photo Of Kill Gates in a face mask yet, not that I've seen anyway. So he better watch himself!

4 hours ago, oz93666 said:

a bacterial pathogen or a virus?

its become pretty clear that a virus aint being manufactured in a lab in the conventional way described. its not gene splicing etc its using EMF to cause specific tissue to become toxic and using EMF or some clever trigger to 'pop' the pre-existing damaged lung tissue or other cells

all this mask wearing is causing damage to peoples lungs and other body organs due to co2 toxicity and low o2 levels. progressive damage day by day will be capitalised upon with a trigger of some sort

i do not for one minute consider a virus a contagious living biological cell.

On 8/22/2020 at 3:22 AM, oz93666 said:

So? We have an immune-system. We must boost it in all the ways we can think of and we must not be afraid. Then no disease can get us.

By the way, I have just posted vital info about the PCR test and what it is testing for: Chromosome 8! That is for our intelligence and cancers. So, they are clearly planning to mess with us in that way! It's all on the WHO website! And this video is where this info comes from!

https://youtu.be/5y1KzCKrZ3A?t=135

• 2 weeks later...