Question: How to mitigate alleged 5G Oxygen issues?

Gaff

So,

If 60GHz 5G affects hemoglobin's ability to absorb oxygen properly into the body, I'm trying to figure out whether a portable oxygen unit would mitigate this in a scenario where someone was struggling to breathe due to suspected 60Ghz switch on?

eg. something like this https://www.amazon.co.uk/Vogvigo-Portable-Concentrator-Generator-Purifier/dp/B07VXLDSY2/ref=cm_cr_arp_d_product_top?ie=UTF8

or this https://www.amazon.co.uk/Oxygen-mask-tubing-Canned-Cannister/dp/B086XFM5PK/ref=sr_1_5?dchild=1&keywords=oxygen&qid=1597845532&s=drugstore&sr=1-5

I guess it depends on whether the bodys ability to absorb oxygen is being directly impacted by the frequency, or whether its more to do with the effect on the oxygen molecules in the air? Its slightly confusing as Ive seen one or two different explanations, one being that at 60Ghz the wave form causes the two oxygen molecules to spin and thus start to break apart...

...lots of reports during the "peak" were coming out about oxygen therapy being required over ventilation though, even Bozza reportedly had the oxygen treatment when he got "infected". 

Hoping someone understands it a little better than me :)

• Like 1

Dumb with science, but doctors reported what looked similar to altitude sickness, in which case portable oxygen is necessary to maintain adequate levels in some folks.    

Is this for you or someone you know?  Because generally healthy, young individuals should not need oxygen tanks.  Only elderly people of poor health require such things.  

My mother in law who has a “sweet tooth” moved to Colorado and needed one for the home and outside.  Both were a pain in the ass and made her depressed.  

Best thing is to maintain a healthy diet low in sugar, because it has a negative impact on lung function, and low in garbage, take vitamin C, D3 and wait till you have symptoms before getting tanks. 

• Like 1

well, it would be for me and my family, based on the assumption that 60ghz 5g stops anyone and everyone being able to absorb oxygen properly - not sure whether it would only affect the frail or whether it would affect us all - i assumed the latter, bur you raise a good point. Basically im just prepping for all scenarios in my head, and if suddenly they started beaming 60 Ghz 5g from a 5G lamppost outside my house, and my daughter, wife or I started to struggle to breathe, would portable oxygen mitigate it in the immediate term is what im trying to get at,

Got all the other bases covered, we're ketogenic dieters and supplement a range of vitamins and minerals.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Gaff said:

So,

If 60GHz 5G affects hemoglobin's ability to absorb oxygen properly into the body, I'm trying to figure out whether a portable oxygen unit would mitigate this i....

No need to go to these extremes ....The science shows that for this to effect the oxygen in your body you must be very close to the transmitter ..... Obviously , oxygen is 20% of the air , and these waves have to get through the air to you .... The oxygen in the air will rapidly attenuate a 5G signal at this frequency  .....

So Musk's  satellites will have no effect on your oxygen , neither will a lamp post transmitter 25 meters away ...

They are relying on people being stupid enough to bring 5G routers into their homes ..lol 

So if you have one of these on the desk you work at  .... and it's transmitting at exactly 60GHz ... then you may start to notice some effect. 

HTC-5G-HUB-Router-1.png

Of course schools are starting to get these ... But no one would be crazy enough to let their children go to school ...

How 5G will help make classrooms smarter - The Globe and ...www.theglobeandmail.com › featured-reports › article-...May 26, 2020 - Students at the University of British Columbia in Vancouver are learning at the school's 5G Hub, a three-year, multimillion-dollar partnership ...

See ... it's going to make classrooms Smarter ! ... Now what could be wrong with that???

Edited by oz93666
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, oz93666 said:

neither will a lamp post transmitter 25 meters away ...

Awesome response! Thanks 🙂

My only concern really is that theres a lamppost like 5M  away from my house, and my toddlers bedroom window is closest to it. Its not a 5G lamppost YET, but the day will come when it is

• Like 2