Thatsthat

Black Lives Dont Matter..

On 8/23/2020 at 5:57 AM, Messenger said:

Once this NWO faction wipes out all the current senior citizen population, more information about the last century risks being lost. Unless the people wrote about the world around them.

I agree Messenger, this is why books are so important to keep but unfortunately there are many who are discarding there books for the Internet. I reckon this too is part there plan in order to rewrite History to suit themselves.

8200573_arewrite.PNG.7c0816900bff74b0ad1c6880550b278a.PNG

7 hours ago, oddsnsods said:

We are not talking about all Jews here, but we are talking about a minority of the minority that dominates all of the above & no excuses will change that.

Its sad so called truthers automatically do this, rather than just admit yea of course. Its overwhelming who the parasites are.

Thats why when you start looking at Trump & his family, friends, relations & business partners. Its undeniable. So thinking Trump is the solution, is definitely part of the problem.

Its not Gentiles who dominate the FED or Goldman Sachs.

It wasent non Jews who set up the BIS was it or that funded Hitler or the Bolsheviks.

Like Epstein, Maxwell & Weinstein dominating the news.

The technocracy is definitely Jewish.

Efoi4-R4-Xs-AEn-Oh-S.jpg

EKW5HohWkAErpvR.jpgEKW5HooWwAA7-0J.jpg

Because some know that it's not the truth. As I mentioned, when one gets to a certain point during research of underground bases and Area 51, advanced propulsion, and that type of stuff some people realize that there is more going on than "Jews".

Who was it recently that made a thread that claimed that Indian people are in charge of some of the biggest corps? Was it DI member Peter?

Like a decade ago allegedly one of the richest men in the world was a Mexican man, I think he was in telecommunications.

The whole Jews thing I think is a front to hide who the real people in power are. The CEO's of those media corps are getting their direction from people even higher up who most of us have never heard of.

Look into the old families in Switzerland.

Believe me, I spent hours upon hours and months and years down the rabbit hole searching the same stuff you have, Odds. On the internet. There comes a time though when the internet can only take you so far and that's where books come in. Unless the audio book is online. It helps too if you know someone who has studied genealogy and who knows how to do family tree stuff, but even then, it can be difficult because many of the black magicians will take their children and give them to an aunte or uncle or sister or brother to raise and no one is the wiser.

That's why I earlier said that we would need to get a DNA sample from the people in DC and the old families, who of course would never submit to a DNA test demanded by us regular folk.

7 hours ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

Another example of hatred that is only targeted at white people.

Dr. Carol Baker received the 2019 Albert B. Sabin Gold Medal.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Albert_Sabin#Biography

Yeah I saw that a few weeks ago, I posted it in the corona mega thread, it's pretty disgusting. So what ethnic background do we suppose this lady is? She looks white while she claims to want to get rid of white Americans. The hypocrisy of these people is disturbing, these people who call of genocide or reduction of certain people.

But if you haven't noticed, bill gates has been in Africa and India vaccinating children, so that blows the whole, "they" want to reduce white people only theory.

The Georgia Guide Stones don't specify which ethnicity's are to be reduced, the stone simply states, maintain population at 500,000,000 in perpetual balance with nature.

When I see fast "food" bags and cigarette butts littered at national parks like the otherwise beautiful park I visited a couple days ago, it makes me feel as though population reduction is justified, but it is certainly not my place to do it, nor would I want the power, but people who litter would be the first to go along with pedo's, rapists, murderers, and animal abusers. But alas, that perfect world without any bad things doesn't exist. At least not here, maybe some other dimension.

8 hours ago, Messenger said:

Because some know that it's not the truth. As I mentioned, when one gets to a certain point during research of underground bases and Area 51, advanced propulsion, and that type of stuff some people realize that there is more going on than "Jews".

You're a Trump supporter right Messenger?

Posted (edited)
On 8/24/2020 at 5:35 AM, shabbirss said:

it aint simply jews. its Zionists.big difference.

Not that big. Zionists are either Jews or butt-goys who have sold out to the Jews.

ml_bljP6IY-mPwT_Y-y3TQS4Euw9foj6-rjOrpnc

Edited by Truthspoon
  • Like 1

13 hours ago, oddsnsods said:

Not really. To me he is a puppet to pacify the people. I think he has done a few good things and a few bad things, that whole balance game.

But it's not that he has even done  those things, he is being guided by people behind the scenes. Like henry kissinger for example. That fossil has been guiding US president's since Nixon, maybe before him even. Zbignew Brnzinski was another guy that not many people heard about or knew existed but he was right there behind the scenes making policies that were bad for the USA and American people, and bad for many other people too.

So Trump, meh, I'm not impressed by the guy, I would have rather had Ron Paul in the white house. Or someone else.

On 8/23/2020 at 3:48 PM, EnigmaticWorld said:

To be honest, I don't know if they still do the tests. I was just confused about what they're testing for if they're also white.

Me neither.

The mother has to be Jewish from what I have heard. I don't know for sure, and I don't really care. The people governing israel are mentally ill.

• Like 1

Think Syria...in 2013.

Out of nowhere, the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria is strategically set up in the Northern Levant.

Known as ISIS, the Islamic State is established wherever the clandestine Zio-Anglo-American terrorist organization can conquer defenseless communities in both Syria and Iraq.

The whole of Syria was subjected to waves of unprecedented terrorism, city-wide riots, toppling of statues, destruction of ancient ruins and looting of cultural artifacts beginning in 2012.

The unfortunate Syrian townspeople and villagers were victimized by mass murders and gruesome killings, widespread rape and sexual assault, human slavery and cruel bondage.

The Syrian War back story is actually much more complicated. The following excerpt from a previous SOTN exposé captures several of the salient points, especially where it relates to the ongoing color revolution in America today.

unnamed-1-1.jpg

Black Lives Matter is ISIS.

AntiFa is Al-Nusra.

SUNRISE Movement is Al-Qaeda.

Not only are there numerous Black Lives Matter terrorist cells in every major city in the USA, AntiFa is similarly situated in the same urban jungles.  The SUNRISE Movement is likewise lurking in the shadows throughout the Democrat-run cites and blue states.

Every time BLACK LIVES MATTER is painted in massive yellow print on main streets across the country, BLM is saying that they own the neighborhood, just like ISIS did when they took over city after city in Syria.

Truly, BLM is to America what ISIS was to Syria.

https://stateofthenation.co/?p=27098#more-27098

And on ITV the other night there was a huge amount of complaints.

Edited by Fifth element
  • Thanks 1

On 8/25/2020 at 6:23 PM, oddsnsods said:

Untitled1.jpg

Edited by bamboozooka

Lol. Is that pic directed at me? :classic_tongue:

I have not been manipulated to hate Trump, I simply see him for what he is which is another puppet of the cabal to pacify a group of people and cause unrest in another group of people which is a perfect tactic to create a volatile environment to divide the people even more.

• Like 2

On 9/9/2020 at 10:58 PM, Fifth element said:

Think Syria...in 2013.

Out of nowhere, the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria is strategically set up in the Northern Levant.

Known as ISIS, the Islamic State is established wherever the clandestine Zio-Anglo-American terrorist organization can conquer defenseless communities in both Syria and Iraq.

The whole of Syria was subjected to waves of unprecedented terrorism, city-wide riots, toppling of statues, destruction of ancient ruins and looting of cultural artifacts beginning in 2012.

The unfortunate Syrian townspeople and villagers were victimized by mass murders and gruesome killings, widespread rape and sexual assault, human slavery and cruel bondage.

The Syrian War back story is actually much more complicated. The following excerpt from a previous SOTN exposé captures several of the salient points, especially where it relates to the ongoing color revolution in America today.

unnamed-1-1.jpg

Black Lives Matter is ISIS.

AntiFa is Al-Nusra.

SUNRISE Movement is Al-Qaeda.

Not only are there numerous Black Lives Matter terrorist cells in every major city in the USA, AntiFa is similarly situated in the same urban jungles.  The SUNRISE Movement is likewise lurking in the shadows throughout the Democrat-run cites and blue states.

Every time BLACK LIVES MATTER is painted in massive yellow print on main streets across the country, BLM is saying that they own the neighborhood, just like ISIS did when they took over city after city in Syria.

Truly, BLM is to America what ISIS was to Syria.

https://stateofthenation.co/?p=27098#more-27098

And on ITV the other night there was a huge amount of complaints.

“We shall unleash the nihilists and the atheists and we shall provoke a great social cataclysm which in all its horror will show clearly to all nations the effect of absolute atheism; the origins of savagery and of most bloody turmoil.

Then everywhere, the people will be forced to defend themselves against the world minority of the world revolutionaries and will exterminate those destroyers of civilization and the multitudes disillusioned with Christianity whose spirits will be from that moment without direction and leadership and anxious for an ideal, but without knowledge where to send its adoration, will receive the true light through the universal manifestation of the pure doctrine of Lucifer brought finally out into public view. A manifestation which will result from a general reactionary movement which will follow the destruction of Christianity and Atheism; both conquered and exterminated at the same time.”― Albert Pike

5eedd8a14dca684982664274?width=1100&form

Screen-Shot-2020-06-10-at-19.17.54.png33-Freemasonry-ordo-ab-chao.jpg?resize=3

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 9/9/2020 at 11:58 PM, Fifth element said:

unnamed-1-1.jpg

ISIS does it with sledges while BLM does it with acoustic guitars!..............Equally destructive in the end!

Edited by Dr WHO?

Hopefully it's ok to share this here. "Candace Owens DESTROYS Black Lives Matter Narrative"

13 minutes ago, Aryan Uprising said:

If there ever was a convincing argument against the act of miscegenation, this is it.

He looks Albino, how does that work with BLM?