Jump to content

Black Lives Dont Matter..


Recommended Posts

Just now, EnigmaticWorld said:

 

Well communists yeah, but blaming white people for the faults of George Soros is just wrong.

 

Not just commies, as Ziocons love to promote the Orwellian antisemitic card & never call out ZOG.

 

George Soros is part of the tribe (even tho he makes out he isnt) they even try & label him antisemite.. but is huge majority white people who allow them to get away with it.

 

For whatever reason..makes you wonder what gave them this excuse as Zionism & Nazism are basically the same ideology.

 

You also have to bring Jesuit Vatican into the argument & Black Nobility, knights of Malta & rest of the Elite..people try & claim are not white also.

 

I find it all rather silly personally.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, oddsnsods said:

 

Not just commies, as Ziocons love to promote the Orwellian antisemitic card & never call out ZOG.

 

George Soros is part of the tribe (even tho he makes out he isnt) they even try & label him antisemite.. but is huge majority white people who allow them to get away with it.

 

For whatever reason..makes you wonder what gave them this excuse as Zionism & Nazism are basically the same ideology.

 

You also have to bring Jesuit Vatican into the argument & Black Nobility, knights of Malta & rest of the Elite..people try & claim are not white also.

 

I find it all rather silly personally.

 

Jesuits are probably full of conversos anyway, especially since the Bella Dodd era commies took over, and then you get into who created communism and it's all just fuckery.

Edited by EnigmaticWorld
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, EnigmaticWorld said:

 

Jesuits are probably full of conversos anyway, especially since Bella Dodd commies took over, and then you get into who created communism and it's all just fuckery.

 

Trumps going to bring back the old normal anyway & make everything great again.😉

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

Probably an unpopular opinion, but I don't think it was right when Icke said white people like Soros are behind black lives matter. I understand that he doesn't want to get in trouble for hate speech, but it's not your average European behind these movements. Why would white people promote anti-white hate groups? We just want to be left alone ffs.

 

 

They do though, at least here in the USA. They have been fooled by propaganda. They watch too much mainstream media and get sucked into that crap. I notice a lot of anti white among the democrat party who are mad at whitey because of slavery. These people are ignorant, they believe whites are the only people who ever traded slaves. Instead of holding the person accountable, they stereotype the entire ethnicity. And so we have no one else to look for for these people's ignorance and behavior than the "leaders" of the democrat party who stoke those flames. Yes it happens on the right too, republicans, but those most often identifying as a victim I have found are on the left.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, Messenger said:

They do though, at least here in the USA. They have been fooled by propaganda. They watch too much mainstream media and get sucked into that crap. I notice a lot of anti white among the democrat party who are mad at whitey because of slavery. These people are ignorant, they believe whites are the only people who ever traded slaves. Instead of holding the person accountable, they stereotype the entire ethnicity. And so we have no one else to look for for these people's ignorance and behavior than the "leaders" of the democrat party who stoke those flames. Yes it happens on the right too, republicans, but those most often identifying as a victim I have found are on the left.

 

And who fooled them with propaganda?

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, shabbirss said:

it aint simply jews. its Zionists.big difference.

 

We get that, just like it's not all whites that are responsible for the world's ills, the same can be said that not all Jews are either. People shouldn't have to always leave a disclaimer when they notice a pattern though. I think we're all grown up enough to know that you can't blame a whole group for the actions of a few.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

 

And who fooled them with propaganda?

People with no moral compass. Hard to put a label on who they are other than that. "News" anchors and managers come in many shapes and sizes. White people, black people, Latino, Asian, etc. Not all of them are Jewish if that's what you are alluding to. There are many people aiding this NWO agenda, it's not only "Jews". They are people who have been corrupted by black magicians and their fiat currency spell. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, Messenger said:

People with no moral compass. Hard to put a label on who they are other than that. "News" anchors and managers come in many shapes and sizes. White people, black people, Latino, Asian, etc. Not all of them are Jewish if that's what you are alluding to. There are many people aiding this NWO agenda, it's not only "Jews". They are people who have been corrupted by black magicians and their fiat currency spell. 

 

It's not hard to put a label on "who they are". We can often follow the money and see who owns what, unless ownership is tied up in some hedgefunds. We know they're not all from one background too, but it's hard to deny a disproportionate involvement.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I don't mind debating but there are people who feel as though they are the only ethnic background being targeted by a certain group of people that they try to put a label on which is somewhat inaccurate.

 

Instead of calling them "Jews", call them the NWO. They are targeting everyone.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Messenger said:

I don't mind debating but there are people who feel as though they are the only ethnic background being targeted by a certain group of people that they try to put a label on which is somewhat inaccurate.

 

Instead of calling them "Jews", call them the NWO. They are targeting everyone.

 

I am European, I can't speak for other people. Why is it acceptable to call for the end of Europeans, but not other groups, at least in the West?

 

Where do you think the NWO will be centered around? Why do they say that Edom (Europe) needs to be destroyed to fulfill the agenda? Whether that means totally destroyed or just Europe as we once knew it shall be gone I dunno, but it seems like Europe is going to be screwed regardless.

 

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Messenger said:

I don't mind debating but there are people who feel as though they are the only ethnic background being targeted by a certain group of people that they try to put a label on which is somewhat inaccurate.

 

Instead of calling them "Jews", call them the NWO. They are targeting everyone.

 

This link might be slightly dated, but gives you an rough idea & then you could include Murdoch in this, if you check his background & of course hes another front.

 

https://card.weibo.com/article/m/show/id/2309404383253166438677

 

So this 2% minority dominates politics, media, Hollywood, banking, technocrats, finance...bla bla..old news. Yet you wont hear the leftists crying about these supremacist & their tribalism & ridiculous over representation.

 

Proves they are either all Zionists left & right working towards the same aim of world domination or its one huge coincidence.

 

You dont have to go far back in history to Marx & Hess to see the game plan.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Odds, I am well aware of that information, I've see those charts before but it still doesn't account for the fact that there are non Jewish people who also work for these companies which are basically machines, hence why I call it the media machine.

 

It's like a car. You cannot drive it with spark plug missing, or without one of the two tie rods, or without a fuel hose, or fuel pump. The vehicle is made up of various parts. If the Jewish community are the metal components of a vehicle, and "Gentiles" are the plastic or rubber components, then it shows that the vehicle cannot operate without the other parts. Jewish people are one part of the equation. There are plenty of non Jewish people working for the Jewish owned corporations. The non Jewish people have a choice to be a part of the tyranny or not.

 

Then we get into the debate about the severity of their religion as not all Jewish people are blood drinking NWO satanic vampires held bent on implementing marxism. There are in fact some Jewish people who simply want to believe in some religious material because it helps them cope with life, while they are subject to the same tyranny as you and I. I know some of these very Jewish people who are not rich by any means and who do not support Marxism, in fact, I would wonder if one Jewish guy I know even knows who karl marx is.

 

Same as any random young person who is considering joining the US armed forces. They are niave to what the US armed forces actually is and does, being manipulated by a mentally conditioned father, mother, or family member or friend to believe that being in the US armed forces is special. But the reality is that it is a cult in which sometimes people do not return from battle, who are said to fight for freedom and serve their country, mean while the country is being burned and looted by domestic terrorists who have seemingly been given a pass, and the US armed forces are no where to be found to protect the country from this internal terrorist who ironically turn out to be the ones actually in control of the armed forces, the members of secret order's who make up the CIA and NGO's (non government orgs).

 

The random young person whom has enlisted in the armed forces thinks he is serving his country and fighting for freedom but in fact is fighting for the bad guys who are eroding rights and oppressing citizens via fear propaganda and plandemics such as corona, for example.

 

Same with non Jewish people who work for the NWO faction. Not all NWO people are Jewish. This is why I call them black magicians. Then we move further up the pyramid to non human entities such as Anunnaki and the Grey's who some military personnel have said occupy the Pentagon and underground bases.

 

It is far more advanced than, it's "the Jews".

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Messenger said:

Odds, I am well aware of that information, I've see those charts before but it still doesn't account for the fact that there are non Jewish people who also work for these companies which are basically machines, hence why I call it the media machine.

 

It's like a car. You cannot drive it with spark plug missing, or without one of the two tie rods, or without a fuel hose, or fuel pump. The vehicle is made up of various parts. If the Jewish community are the metal components of a vehicle, and "Gentiles" are the plastic or rubber components, then it shows that the vehicle cannot operate without the other parts. Jewish people are one part of the equation. There are plenty of non Jewish people working for the Jewish owned corporations. The non Jewish people have a choice to be a part of the tyranny or not.

 

Then we get into the debate about the severity of their religion as not all Jewish people are blood drinking NWO satanic vampires held bent on implementing marxism. There are in fact some Jewish people who simply want to believe in some religious material because it helps them cope with life, while they are subject to the same tyranny as you and I. I know some of these very Jewish people who are not rich by any means and who do not support Marxism, in fact, I would wonder if one Jewish guy I know even knows who karl marx is.

 

Same as any random young person who is considering joining the US armed forces. They are niave to what the US armed forces actually is and does, being manipulated by a mentally conditioned father, mother, or family member or friend to believe that being in the US armed forces is special. But the reality is that it is a cult in which sometimes people do not return from battle, who are said to fight for freedom and serve their country, mean while the country is being burned and looted by domestic terrorists who have seemingly been given a pass, and the US armed forces are no where to be found to protect the country from this internal terrorist who ironically turn out to be the ones actually in control of the armed forces, the members of secret order's who make up the CIA and NGO's (non government orgs).

 

The random young person whom has enlisted in the armed forces thinks he is serving his country and fighting for freedom but in fact is fighting for the bad guys who are eroding rights and oppressing citizens via fear propaganda and plandemics such as corona, for example.

 

Same with non Jewish people who work for the NWO faction. Not all NWO people are Jewish. This is why I call them black magicians. Then we move further up the pyramid to non human entities such as Anunnaki and the Grey's who some military personnel have said occupy the Pentagon and underground bases.

 

It is far more advanced than, it's "the Jews".

 

There are definitely a lot of useful idiots being duped to further this crazy agenda, I can't deny that.

 

I just don't know how we sort this mess out. It seems like many Jews are brought up to think gentiles are out to get them. We need more dialogue between different cultures if we're ever going to achieve peace. There are too many arseholes that don't want that to happen though.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Messenger said:

It is far more advanced than, it's "the Jews".

 

We are not talking about all Jews here, but we are talking about a minority of the minority that dominates all of the above & no excuses will change that.

Its sad so called truthers automatically do this, rather than just admit yea of course. Its overwhelming who the parasites are.

Thats why when you start looking at Trump & his family, friends, relations & business partners. Its undeniable. So thinking Trump is the solution, is definitely part of the problem.

 

Its not Gentiles who dominate the FED or Goldman Sachs.

It wasent non Jews who set up the BIS was it or that funded Hitler or the Bolsheviks.

 

Like Epstein, Maxwell & Weinstein dominating the news.

 

The technocracy is definitely Jewish.

 

Efoi4-R4-Xs-AEn-Oh-S.jpg

 

EKW5HohWkAErpvR.jpgEKW5HooWwAA7-0J.jpg

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...