Lunacy at the Laundrette's

2020member

In one of my few foray's out into the wilderness I had to go the laundrette's today. 

Whilst stood in line I had a mask wearing customer (also in line) come within 1 meter of me to remind me that I should be wearing a mask, and that it's unlikely i'll be served if not. In a dead pan tone I stated "i'm exempt", she recoiled as though to apologise with her body language and moved away from me. 

Whilst waiting in line I allowed another mask wearer to go in front of me as she was only collecting, I made a throw away comment about "them taking ages". 

When I was finally beckoned to the doorway, the delightful team shouted from behind their plastic riot shields "YOU NEED TO WEAR A MASK!" (meanwhile they weren't wearing one). I shouted back "I'M EXEMPT!" cogs began to turn and they didn't know what to do. I took the initiative and walked in, whist one of the staff said in a snide remark "yeah we're really busy today aren't we?".

I ignored her and proceeded to pay with cash, which raised an eyebrow, and I got "no one ever pay's in cash these days". I ignored the comment and proceeded with dropping off my bundles of sweat soaked gym wear that hadn't been washed in a week. 

I wonder if there was a real virus they would have realised they are now coming into direct contact with virus ridden sweat soaked clothes, without masks or gloves!! But fear not... the plastic visors that lined the tops of the counters will protect them from 'COVID'. 

Anyone else encountered such stupidity today? 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

Wow, first of all kudos for you to persisently keep reacting with the emotion it deserves and staying polite. 

I have seen enough COVID lunacy, but nothing like that, yet..

I thank you for posting this, since it is just another testament of the fear spell people are under. It's like people these days are completely incapable of independent and critical thought.

It reminds me of the episode from Star Trek where the Borg took over planet Earth and linked the human race to their hive and then they established a autocrat and lifeless world government.

Oh wait.....

• Like 3

@Fluke yep this was the UK. I was enraged inside, but when you’re on the frontline in these kind of situations, the likelihood of a non-zombie ready to back your corner is very slim. So best to stay composed unless a physical threat takes place. 

Edited by 2020member
  • Like 1

Thanks @Yasmina

the sad thing is I went home to tell my family... yet because in their eyes “this is me being difficult” i get treated like the aggressor. 

Deep down I don’t care though. I’ll never confirm to this nazi state. I’ll never wear a mask, never get a test and certainly won’t get a vaccine. I know in my heart that it’s all wrong and all satanic. That’s all that matters. 

These people don’t believe any of this bullshit with their heart. They are only following their mind blindness as David would say.

Edited by 2020member
  • Like 2

20 minutes ago, 2020member said:

the sad thing is I went home to tell my family... yet because in their eyes “this is me being difficult” i get treated like the aggressor. 

I know what you mean. When I make any comment about the current situation to friends, they always back the government and won’t admit that they aren’t working in our best interests. My view, and that of independent doctors and scientists seems completely irrelevant, as are any facts that are contrary to the MSM or Facebook!

• Like 1

Went into the shops earlier, just walked around got my stuff and left.

I can't even be bothered to look at the spineless ones in their masks now.

"I wear mask because  man on tv told me to wear mask"

23 hours ago, 2020member said:

behind their plastic riot shields "

Now you are onto something!  what better use.?

Edited by shadowmoon
  • Like 3

Took a trip to Morrisons to have a half price fish and chips for my lunch today, as I approached the entrance I reached into my pocket for my phone to show the goon on the door my phony exemption. the goon mumbled something about no mask no entry to which I said medical exemption and went to turn on my phone before i could the goon apologized and said go on through. I joined the small queue at the cafe couple of people in the queue in-front of me, after a couple of minuets a manager walked past. Can you put you mask on please you can only remove it when seated at a table, he said in a condensing voice and getting well within 1mtr of me, I replied I have a medical exemption and can you please step away as you are clearly closer than 1mtr. He jumped back so quick he nearly toppled over the ridiculous barriers they have erected. anyway I get to the coffee machine get my coffee get to the till to order my fish and chips only to be told ill have to stand with my coffee until a table is available and food will take up to 40 minuets. I put my coffee down at the till and walk out drive 10 minuets down the road to a little independent eat in chippy. I walk in mask less, no questions no odd looks order my fish and chips, its a bit more expensive but as the government are paying half fuck it! sit down and its brought over. I wasn't asked to fill in any tracing bullshit (i was going to be Ivor Biggun in Morrisons) I finished my meal and left. Fuck going to Morrisons for my fish and chips again.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

@Itsjaybigjay thanks for sharing mate. And thank you for standing up to the ‘goons’ as you so rightly put on our behalf. 

I’ve heard that condescending tone they all snarl in, like they’re telling a toddler to put on a seat belt all to often.. it’s disgusting. 

I like how the very people who enforce masked madness are the very same people who will have lied on their job applications saying they champion equality and diversity. 

Once people get an inch to discriminate they’ll take a mile. Even if you rightly choose not to wear a mask because it’s ludicrous. They should assume a disability is present until otherwise. 

i’m glad you fucked morrisons off and went and supported a local chippy. 

Edited by 2020member
  • Like 2

Ive never had a man so far challenge me, but plenty of Karens. I am medically exempt but id refuse to wear a mask anyway. Its always the same old trouts death staring me when i enter shops with no mask and when im in the shop. I've had comments about not wearing my mask and i simply say "fuck off lemming". 

• Haha 1

I've not wore a mask once, while working in a pharmacy setting too. It's been tougher and tougher to continue my stance at work. So much so now when I go in a consultation room with a patient i take a mask, but politely ask the patient if they mind if I dont wear one. Everyone has said that's fine, so much so I ask them it's ok to take off yours too. They all did.

Now out of work is another matter. I like the majority on this site know how to conduct ourselves when confronted by people want us muzzled up. Be polite and confident explaining that you're exempt. I have printed and laminated over 100 mask exemption cards now, and gave out to needy people. The amount of people who didn't realise that there were exemptions is unbelievable. The MSM have done wonders in not informing their sheep of them. Not to worry. I'm spreading the gospel of medical exemption 🤣🤣💪💪

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, The Illuminator said:

I've not wore a mask once, while working in a pharmacy setting too. It's been tougher and tougher to continue my stance at work. So much so now when I go in a consultation room with a patient i take a mask, but politely ask the patient if they mind if I dont wear one. Everyone has said that's fine, so much so I ask them it's ok to take off yours too. They all did.

Now out of work is another matter. I like the majority on this site know how to conduct ourselves when confronted by people want us muzzled up. Be polite and confident explaining that you're exempt. I have printed and laminated over 100 mask exemption cards now, and gave out to needy people. The amount of people who didn't realise that there were exemptions is unbelievable. The MSM have done wonders in not informing their sheep of them. Not to worry. I'm spreading the gospel of medical exemption 🤣🤣💪💪

That's a great idea about the exemption cards!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, BlueSky said:

That's a great idea about the exemption cards!

Thanks mate. Theres loads to choose from, I chose the blue one stating I'm exempt from wearing a mask please be patient and on the back most of the exemptions listed. Laminating them just added a sense of officialdom. I've ran out now so have to do a new batch. People genuinely are so pleased when I gave them it. Spotting people who would like one has become an art mind lol. At work I identify anyone who comes into the pharmacy and doesnt like wearing one, I kindly explain that the government have made loads of exemptions that dont require any doctors note either. So I show the the exemptions and to pick one with a reasonable excuse.

• Like 1

Just now, 2020member said:

@The Illuminator well done for doing what you are doing in such a difficult environment such as a pharmacy. 

Thanks bud. Out of likes.

I'm not going to lie mate it's not been easy. I'm in a fortunate position that I own a pharmacy with my mates. So don't have to answer to no one when I'm there, infact I'm my normal CT self (which my staff and local public have been appreciative). But when I'm at other places. I have to tread very carefully. I have to advice from a health care professional standpoint. Which has been " be sensible but turn the bloody telly off" lol. 

• Like 2

There are stupid people who of course don't know that they are stupid unless you tell them so.  The cards a great idea though as stupid people will believe what's written on them. If anybody is really stuck, just take off a shoe and and use it on your face.Tie a lace to the one already there to wrap around your head.  You can also use a lettuce with a rubber band with the added advantage that you can eat it later. 

Edited by Smokestack Lightnin'
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Smokestack Lightnin' said:

There are stupid people who of course don't know that they are stupid unless you tell them so.  The cards a great idea though as stupid people will believe what's written on them. If anybody is really stuck, just take off a shoe and and use it on your face.Tie a lace to the one already there to wrap around your head.  You can also use a lettuce with a rubber band with the added advantage that you can eat it later. 

or what about strapping an actual nappy/diaper to the face? 🤣

On 8/21/2020 at 9:04 PM, 2020member said:

or what about strapping an actual nappy/diaper to the face? 🤣

I attended my annual flu jab training in local hotel this morning. "Please bring your own mask and gloves", was on the invite.

I'm glad to say no one batted an eye lid as I waltzed about. Other people had masks too but didn't wear them properly.

I made a point of saying we need to emphasize that this flu jab has nothing to do with sars2. "Sars2"? Yes that's the official name for this not so novel covid19. 🤣😂

• Haha 1