Dating website question for men

On 2/18/2021 at 10:56 PM, Mr H said:

Me dude.

I actually gave the dating sites proper go past two weeks. And I may have to give up. It's just seems like an unreal world.

People just cut you off, give no reason, pretty dull convos and yeah the whole thing is really weird for me. Think it better to see someone face to face, probably at some kind of activity that you both enjoy.

I have no idea how men manage to get dates, and moreover dates with nice women on these sites.

I think it's lot different I guess for women, one told me she had like 60 matches to go through.

I didn't even get the chance to chat about lizard people to anyone! :) 

Something like this, which on the face of it seems a bit fake, really I think can pull your psyche down and it seems a bit unrelated to reality or at least dating as I remember it! 

Notice how 80% of the females use filtes which make them look, alien?

No wonder women have a negative self perception and end up trying to look like a phone filter in reality.

Botox, lip filler etc.

Some of these  born 2000+ have never known a life without seeing a distorted unreal image of themselves through the lens of a phone camera.

These websites arent the place to find love , at all.

• Like 1
  • Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Does anyone think having 'PLANDEMIC' or 'KILL BILL' , written across their forehead in their profile photo would help on dating sites ?

Tinder: We are sorry but there has been an error. Your date accidentally fell off the edge of the world.

You want a David Icke Forum Dating Section ?  🤨

Posted Images

Yes I wondered what that alien thing is all about?

I did actually have a chat today with a women on there. Really quite bizarre.

This women is a surgeon, and we started off having a sensible convo - then suddenly convo turned 360, she was telling me how she has sex with loads of people, male, female and trans and how she goes off at weekends in the woods takes a load of Ket and acid, and then is like back at the operating table the next week! I was like ok! I didn't know what to say really to any of that.

18 hours ago, Mr H said:

Yes I wondered what that alien thing is all about?

I did actually have a chat today with a women on there. Really quite bizarre.

This women is a surgeon, and we started off having a sensible convo - then suddenly convo turned 360, she was telling me how she has sex with loads of people, male, female and trans and how she goes off at weekends in the woods takes a load of Ket and acid, and then is like back at the operating table the next week! I was like ok! I didn't know what to say really to any of that.

LMFAO

Not quite what I meant.

Satan is definately her Daddy