Jump to content

Dating website question for men


Trustinfinite
 Share

Recommended Posts

Good luck with your search. When I was on dating sites I hoped to find a similar woman however my now partner of 6 years is accepting of my views at least. Fortunately her brother in law is as big a "crackpot" as I am so I at least I got a real life person to talk about these things.

 

POF has a keyword search if that helps. I think I searched Icke or conspiracy a few times and there was one match in the whole country and she wasn't interested 😂 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

31 minutes ago, Chef said:

 

 

POF has a keyword search if that helps. I think I searched Icke or conspiracy a few times and there was one match in the whole country and she wasn't interested 😂 

 

 

Probably another conspiracy!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, Mr H said:

I have recently joined the main one. My profile is rather unusual compared to the ones I have seen and I haven't had any matches yet!

 

I have been told that there are specific ones for spiritual/conscious individuals, so maybe I will try that later in the day.

 

Perhaps if neither of us are successful in say 3 months time, we should just chuck out the ap, and hook ourselves up!!!!! 

 

Perhaps we should have a hook up forum here especially dedicated to it?

 

🙂 

One thing I learnt about the "spiritual" sites is that the title means little. There's more spiritual people on here!

Edited by BlueSky
Link to comment
Share on other sites

59 minutes ago, BlueSky said:

One thing I learnt about the "spiritual" sites is that the title means little. There's more spiritual people on here!

True. So we have the David Icke dot connector maybe there should be a David Icke Lurrve connector?

  • Haha 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 hours ago, Mr H said:

I have recently joined the main one. My profile is rather unusual compared to the ones I have seen and I haven't had any matches yet!

 

I have been told that there are specific ones for spiritual/conscious individuals, so maybe I will try that later in the day.

 

Perhaps if neither of us are successful in say 3 months time, we should just chuck out the ap, and hook ourselves up!!!!! 

 

Perhaps we should have a hook up forum here especially dedicated to it?

 

🙂 
 

sure I’ve just joined one lol 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, - TZC - said:

Well, I didn't think it morally acceptable. However I can promise you I'd have been the best master ever. Like, they could have had friends.


l thought Thai culture was pretty chilled in regards to Men and Womens equality and that ? Unlike a lot of male dominant cultures.

Not as free and easy as l thought then ?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I have no idea to be honest. It was just a joke or, meant to be. I just watched Louis Theroux sniffing the asses of a few desperate types on tv a long time back where they went through buying a bride, and thought it cringey and wrong. Then teased the girl about replacing her that's it.

 

Seriously now, I knew a guy who got himself a Filipino bride, a dentist. She was not short of money but wanted access to uk. He went out there spent a week with her, all roses and fairies.

 

They were married, came back and it took a few weeks to a month to discover, without the medication in the uk, she was schizophrenic. 😑 

 

It was a sad situation no jokes. She couldn't get what she needed and he didn't know what to do, and long story short eventually she managed to get home on his wallet while he went bankrupt.

 

So maybe that had a factor in putting me off the thai bride (I was never serious lol)

 

That and, what do you do if you find out she has a willy?  😏

 

 

 

 

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...