Jump to content
Trustinfinite

Dating website question for men

Recommended Posts

Do any of you guys go on dating website? I might join one soon but don’t want A normal  man who doesn’t question anything and believes the world is has it is’ not for me at all. 
 

I like men who think differently and can see the world differently. If I was to go on a website would it look weird to ask for a conspiracy theorist? 🤣thanks 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Men lie. Men will say anything and everything to get you horizontal. Lennon lied. Even Icke with his "love is the answer". Well, love for yourself and environment probably. But for other humans. No.

But don't let me put you off! I'm happy with extinction. Other things just get in the way. That whole "When you die... A part of you lives on in your children!" is just total nonsense, as far as I can see.

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Trustinfinite said:

Do any of you guys go on dating website?

 

Looks like I may be on one now?

 

28KqOtm.jpg.440f568e47baf6c096dbfe28b414fa94.jpg

  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 I want someone who I can talk to  and go watch Icke together. We don’t have to agree on everything but same outlook Generally If that makes sense. I just don’t know how to word it as not been on dating websites for a while. Just someone interesting and who doesn’t wear a mask would be nice 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Trustinfinite said:

Do any of you guys go on dating website? I might join one soon but don’t want A normal  man who doesn’t question anything and believes the world is has it is’ not for me at all. 
 

I like men who think differently and can see the world differently. If I was to go on a website would it look weird to ask for a conspiracy theorist? 🤣thanks 

Yes, I think you should ask for a conspiracy theorist. You could ask them some test questions to check if they really are one 😄 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, hayed joe said:

Men lie. Men will say anything and everything to get you horizontal. Lennon lied. Even Icke with his "love is the answer". Well, love for yourself and environment probably. But for other humans. No.

But don't let me put you off! I'm happy with extinction. Other things just get in the way. That whole "When you die... A part of you lives on in your children!" is just total nonsense, as far as I can see.

Dating doesn't have to lead to children.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Trustinfinite said:

 I want someone who I can talk to  and go watch Icke together. We don’t have to agree on everything but same outlook Generally If that makes sense. I just don’t know how to word it as not been on dating websites for a while. Just someone interesting and who doesn’t wear a mask would be nice 

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind." Dr Seuss

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Trustinfinite said:

 I want someone who I can talk to  and go watch Icke together. We don’t have to agree on everything but same outlook Generally If that makes sense. I just don’t know how to word it as not been on dating websites for a while. Just someone interesting and who doesn’t wear a mask would be nice 

 

Drooling over my beergut and wiping the sweat out my eyebrows just to try and type I'm your man. 

 

Wait I suppose I ought to ask-

 

 

Are you good in the kitchen? 😉

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Trustinfinite said:

I want someone who I can talk to  and go watch Icke together


You want a David Icke Forum Dating Section ?  🤨

  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ok bad joke. Yes ask! I heard of somewhere for conspiracy dating once. I don't remember the name unfortunately but I expect you could find something in a search

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, - TZC - said:

Ok bad joke. Yes ask! I heard of somewhere for conspiracy dating once. I don't remember the name unfortunately but I expect you could find something in a search

Snopes said it was false 😄 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Snopes? I'll have to google that too So it was a fakery was it, I didn't click 😄 I'm taken. I couldn't cheat on ol righty after all these years

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, - TZC - said:

Snopes? I'll have to google that too So it was a fakery was it, I didn't click 😄 I'm taken. I couldn't cheat on ol righty after all these years

😄 I'm not sure really. I haven't checked it out! I've only been into conspiracy theory men these past few weeks, you can blame Covid1984, I knew there had to be a silver lining 🙂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Whoa this thread is a bit weird.

 

WTF is a 'conspiracy theory man'? You know the term was coined to discredit seekers after truth by Tavistock via the CIA.

 

What you want is a man who is awake, Who thinks for himself with critical awareness and can act. Someone who has become convinced that there is a centuries old plot to enslave us by observation and research not by watching countless videos about the deep state or aliens.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, Trustinfinite said:

Do any of you guys go on dating website? I might join one soon but don’t want A normal  man who doesn’t question anything and believes the world is has it is’ not for me at all. 
 

I like men who think differently and can see the world differently. If I was to go on a website would it look weird to ask for a conspiracy theorist? 🤣thanks 

Haha! I feel you! I guess it won't be that weird to write that on your profile, after all that's what that section is for... What you want etc. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I am taking the thread with a pinch of salt as if you hadn't noticed.

 

Not recommended when taking your conspiracy guy.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Nobby Noboddy said:

Whoa this thread is a bit weird.

 

WTF is a 'conspiracy theory man'? You know the term was coined to discredit seekers after truth by Tavistock via the CIA.

 

What you want is a man who is awake, Who thinks for himself with critical awareness and can act. Someone who has become convinced that there is a centuries old plot to enslave us by observation and research not by watching countless videos about the deep state or aliens.

I'm not sure why it's weird. Although your description is better. You could use that OP.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeah you are right conspiracy theorist is a term coined And I don’t particularly like that term myself but yet could be a way to weed out the ones who can’t think outside of what they have been programmed with..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have recently joined the main one. My profile is rather unusual compared to the ones I have seen and I haven't had any matches yet!

 

I have been told that there are specific ones for spiritual/conscious individuals, so maybe I will try that later in the day.

 

Perhaps if neither of us are successful in say 3 months time, we should just chuck out the ap, and hook ourselves up!!!!! 

 

Perhaps we should have a hook up forum here especially dedicated to it?

 

🙂 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Be aware that many dating sites/apps have TERRIBLE IT Security practices. They get hacked every now and then.

 

Don't put anything in their profile that you don't want to see in a Database sold on the Dark Web...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Yasmina  you bangin girl!
 

@Trustinfinite  You don’t want to hook up with conspiracy dudes.  The real ones live in a van with a ham radio, some MRE’s and a revolver. It’s no kind of life.  

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...