Jump to content

Minor news items that don’t deserve a thread


SuperstarNeilC
 Share

Recommended Posts

8 hours ago, alexa said:

Armed nutter on the Loose

Armed police fire rubber bullets to take down 'gunman' who was 'aiming RIFLE at children' near village school and shouting 'I'm the son of David Icke'

35555582-0-image-a-178_1605104537002.jpg

Students were locked in a school this afternoon as police swooped on the village of Quorn in Leicestershire, amid reports of a man armed with what appears to be a rifle.

 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8938135/Gun-horror-outside-school-Armed-police-swoop-village-reports-man-aiming-RIFLE.html

 

Thanks for sharing. The story glows hard.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 hours ago, alexa said:

Armed nutter on the Loose

Armed police fire rubber bullets to take down 'gunman' who was 'aiming RIFLE at children' near village school and shouting 'I'm the son of David Icke'

35555582-0-image-a-178_1605104537002.jpg

Students were locked in a school this afternoon as police swooped on the village of Quorn in Leicestershire, amid reports of a man armed with what appears to be a rifle.

 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8938135/Gun-horror-outside-school-Armed-police-swoop-village-reports-man-aiming-RIFLE.html

God, they really are getting desperate with their fake news stories, trying to shut people up and demonise anyone who questions the official narrative. Whats next, arrest all David Icke fans no doubt. Pathetic.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, northern star said:

God, they really are getting desperate with their fake news stories, trying to shut people up and demonise anyone who questions the official narrative. Whats next, arrest all David Icke fans no doubt. Pathetic.

 

I reckon it's pick on the 'David Icke' clan time, anything to make us appear violent and nutty.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, northern star said:

God, they really are getting desperate with their fake news stories, trying to shut people up and demonise anyone who questions the official narrative. Whats next, arrest all David Icke fans no doubt. Pathetic.

I have literally no words. I shouldn't be surprised. But i am. Scumbsg Gutter journalism. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Fluke said:

I have literally no words. I shouldn't be surprised. But i am. Scumbsg Gutter journalism. 

 

I challenge them to find any instance where David Icke has called for violence; or any occasion where David Icke attendees for his speeches have been violent towards anyone. I've never seen or heard anything like it. So they can yap and yap all they want.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Did the airgunman actually say those things or did the newspaper men just make them up to have a dig at the Ickes?

 

If the airgunman did actually say those things then was he a plant in some sort of staged event to create a news story in which the papers could have a dig at the Ickes?

 

It's all a little pointed isn't it?

 

what's going to be next?

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

Did the airgunman actually say those things or did the newspaper men just make them up to have a dig at the Ickes?

 

If the airgunman did actually say those things then was he a plant in some sort of staged event to create a news story in which the papers could have a dig at the Ickes?

 

It's all a little pointed isn't it?

 

what's going to be next?

This is almost like a little light relief, news wise, slightly comical. Probably real then and the poor guy needs help.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

43 minutes ago, Nobby Noboddy said:

This is almost like a little light relief, news wise, slightly comical. Probably real then and the poor guy needs help.

 

let me look into my crystal ball...

 

the indepedent media will come under all sorts of sustained attacks

 

people contribtuing to it in anyway will be demonised as 'anti-vaxxers', 'nutjobs', 'reckless', 'irresponsible' and then eventually as 'extremists' and even 'terrorists'

 

As the agenda rolls out the pushback will grow and the agenda will then need to escalate to try and contain it. So buckle up

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

UFC fighter Diego Sanchez says he received UFO visit: 'It was obvious it was watching me'
https://www.foxnews.com/sports/ufc-fighter-diego-sanchez-ufo-visit

 

Why would they be interested in some meathead, don't they have better things to do? Have all the intelligentsia on planet Earth been purged or something?

 

Too many blows to the head.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 hours ago, alexa said:

Armed nutter on the Loose

Armed police fire rubber bullets to take down 'gunman' who was 'aiming RIFLE at children' near village school and shouting 'I'm the son of David Icke'

35555582-0-image-a-178_1605104537002.jpg

Students were locked in a school this afternoon as police swooped on the village of Quorn in Leicestershire, amid reports of a man armed with what appears to be a rifle.

 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8938135/Gun-horror-outside-school-Armed-police-swoop-village-reports-man-aiming-RIFLE.html

"Sorry we are not currently accepting comments on this article"

 

What a surprise.

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, Macnamara said:

Did the airgunman actually say those things or did the newspaper men just make them up to have a dig at the Ickes?

 

If the airgunman did actually say those things then was he a plant in some sort of staged event to create a news story in which the papers could have a dig at the Ickes?

 

It's all a little pointed isn't it?

 

what's going to be next?

The Leicester mercury makes no mention of this man shouting anything. The live updates says it was all over shortly after 14.00 but at 15:39 a report comes in that someone said he was shouting about being Davids son on social media, no evidence, no links to the social media account or even the platform.

https://www.leicestermercury.co.uk/news/local-news/live-reports-gunman-street-quorn-4690352

 

But the daily mail decides this is the most important part of the story and goes with it as a headline.

Conclusion..... Total horse shit story. Just the beginning of the seed planting that alternative media and people like David are not just crazy but also dangerous and must be banned to protect the public from harm and wrong think.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 minutes ago, Itsa said:

Conclusion..... Total horse shit story. Just the beginning of the seed planting that alternative media and people like David are not just crazy but also dangerous and must be banned to protect the public from harm and wrong think.

 

And this is from the very same mass media, who collectively seem unable to see anything fishy in the Gerry and Kate McMason narrative.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

This may or may not deserve a thread but it's past my bedtime and I'm too tired to deal with it.

 

Quote

Yorkshire Ripper serial killer Peter Sutcliffe dies

Peter Sutcliffe, who murdered at least 13 women, is understood to have refused treatment after contracting coronavirus in prison.

https://news.sky.com/story/yorkshire-ripper-serial-killer-peter-sutcliffe-has-died-sky-news-understands-12131042

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...