Jump to content

Minor news items that don’t deserve a thread


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Somali President And Prime Minister In Fist Fighting In Parliament   

Rather than making them more expensive, ban their manufacture and return to biodegradable hemp.    

Fuck those people. In Jesus' time he met many scumbags, he struggled to understand their insanity, he was also despondent. But he .... well you can read it for yourself. Life is difficu

Posted Images

Buckle up folks, things are heating up.

 

Paul Pogba 'will QUIT France's national team after president Emmanuel Macron said Islam was the source of international terrorism following the beheading of a teacher in Paris'
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/sportsnews/article-8879445/Paul-Pogba-QUIT-France-duty-Macron-said-Islam-source-international-terrorism.html

 

Poll: Vast majority of French against accepting more migrants, believe migrants make France less safe
https://rmx.news/article/article/poll-vast-majority-of-french-against-accepting-more-migrants-believe-migrants-make-france-less-safe

 

A Teacher, His Killer and the Failure of French Integration
https://www.nytimes.com/2020/10/26/world/europe/france-beheading-teacher.html

 

Turkey says France 'increases tension by recalling its envoy'
https://bianet.org/english/politics/233340-turkey-says-france-increases-tension-by-recalling-its-envoy

 

French websites come under cyberattack amid cartoon row
https://www.aa.com.tr/en/europe/french-websites-come-under-cyberattack-amid-cartoon-row/2018960

 

Far-right French leader demands sweeping headscarf ban
https://www.aa.com.tr/en/europe/far-right-french-leader-demands-sweeping-headscarf-ban/2018938

 

Greek PM Expresses Solidarity with France After Insults by Erdogan
https://greece.greekreporter.com/2020/10/25/greek-pm-expresses-solidarity-with-france-after-insults-by-erdogan/

Link to post
Share on other sites

Tensions between EU and Turkey escalate over Erdogan comments
https://www.irishexaminer.com/world/arid-40071095.html

 

Muslims ‘not persecuted’ in France, says French Muslim Council after Erdogan remarks
https://english.alarabiya.net/en/News/world/2020/10/26/Muslims-not-persecuted-in-France-says-French-Muslim-Council-after-Erdogan-remarks

Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

 

New Bill to Allow Foreign Forces and Troops to be Used on Australian Soil
https://realnewsaustralia.com/2020/10/18/new-bill-to-allow-foreign-forces-and-troops-to-be-used-on-australian-soil/

it occured to me because we have had so much immigration does that dilute the true british spirit.

 

Could they have gotten away with this say 20-30-40 years ago.

 

People from other countries have different values

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Jack said:

it occured to me because we have had so much immigration does that dilute the true british spirit.

 

Could they have gotten away with this say 20-30-40 years ago.

 

People from other countries have different values

 

I believe so. Obviously that doesn't mean minorities are the issue, but a house divided can not stand.

 

udjm4blzti121.png.e84a161440572cd0a9f616c996be4826.png

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/27/2020 at 1:04 AM, EnigmaticWorld said:

I believe so. Obviously that doesn't mean minorities are the issue, but a house divided can not stand.

 

Yes but another critical factor that Aristotle didn't have to think about was what happens when human beings no longer have a physical life.  I believe they simply lose contact with any sense of reality.  The reasons is that basic intelligence requires continuous engagement and sitting on the sofa either at work or home staring at a screen degenerates your basic intelligence.

 

I was trying to think this morning how is this world different to the 70s I grew up in .. the minds of people today with their phones ... their minds give off a different buzy type of energy that is very clear, they are not normal humans anymore. 
Also, it feels like there is lot more electricity in the air today.

When I was young and I walked in a park in central London I did actually feel alone, and at peace and in nature.  But today there is so much buzziness either coming from people's minds ... or from the atmosphere, that you never really feel nature anymore.

 

Whilst people talk endlessly about politics history and NWO ... the real degeneration is inside human beings.  They are no more intelligent or real or undisturbed inside their own bodies.  So it doesn't really matter who is in charge.

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, rideforever said:

 

Yes but another critical factor that Aristotle didn't have to think about was what happens when human beings no longer have a physical life.  I believe they simply lose contact with any sense of reality.  The reasons is that basic intelligence requires continuous engagement and sitting on the sofa either at work or home staring at a screen degenerates your basic intelligence.

 

I was trying to think this morning how is this world different to the 70s I grew up in .. the minds of people today with their phones ... their minds give off a different buzy type of energy that is very clear, they are not normal humans anymore. 
Also, it feels like there is lot more electricity in the air today.

When I was young and I walked in a park in central London I did actually feel alone, and at peace and in nature.  But today there is so much buzziness either coming from people's minds ... or from the atmosphere, that you never really feel nature anymore.

 

Whilst people talk endlessly about politics history and NWO ... the real degeneration is inside human beings.  They are no more intelligent or real or undisturbed inside their own bodies.  So it doesn't really matter who is in charge.

 

 

Westerners need better role models. Unfortunately healthy and wholesome ideals seem to be frowned upon.

 

pss.jpg.3dc5e0af268e39edbb74f7eee484f532.jpg

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/27/2020 at 6:06 AM, EnigmaticWorld said:

Westerners need better role models. Unfortunately healthy and wholesome ideals seem to be frowned upon.

 

Yeah don't know why exactly ... might be something to do with the planets or reversing polarity or something.

Problem is we don't live on Earth ... just like that or on our own ... we are living systems and the billions of humans alive now all have to struggle for the same amount of material and culture and then get much less themselves and so degenerate.

There is little work left.   For instance the fibreglass roof next door had put on this summer is a type of material that requires no brain to install and is therefore popular with builders.  The whole world is uninspired to do anything.   Just become more bum than the next person.

Not sure why ... maybe you have an idea.

Even if you want to be great warrior who will you slay?  Such bums as these not worth fighting.

Peace is death.  Boredom is death.

I sense that going back to the soil and back to God is the only answer.

Actually tried to listen to Homer's Odyssey today ... but listening to a book is not the same as worship at the temple of Apollo.  Just a book.

Edited by rideforever
Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, rideforever said:

The whole world is uninspired to do anything.   Just become more bum than the next person.

Not sure why ... maybe you have an idea.

 

Not sure, but I feel like too many want to destroy instead of building/creating these days. We have become a society that worships poison and decay.

 

19 minutes ago, rideforever said:

I sense that going back to the soil and back to God is the only answer.

 

Agreed.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...