Jump to content

Minor news items that don’t deserve a thread


SuperstarNeilC
 Share

Recommended Posts

From todays headline page:

CHESS-RACISM-IMAGE.jpg

Sarra’s attack on two white male students, who were studying in what she claimed was the University’s Multicultural Center went viral on TikTok, bring the graduate student’s anti-American activity into sharp focus. 
 
According to AZ Free News, “The room in question was the ASU Tempe Campus’s Student Success Center in the Student Pavilion, room 321. It has not officially been designated as a multicultural center – ASU says that efforts for such a center are underway, but the university hasn’t indicated where or when the center will be established.”
 
I think this is her:

 

Multi-cult spaces don't include whites I guess.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Itsa said:

From todays headline page:

CHESS-RACISM-IMAGE.jpg

Sarra’s attack on two white male students, who were studying in what she claimed was the University’s Multicultural Center went viral on TikTok, bring the graduate student’s anti-American activity into sharp focus. 
 
According to AZ Free News, “The room in question was the ASU Tempe Campus’s Student Success Center in the Student Pavilion, room 321. It has not officially been designated as a multicultural center – ASU says that efforts for such a center are underway, but the university hasn’t indicated where or when the center will be established.”
 
I think this is her:

 

Multi-cult spaces don't include whites I guess.

My daughter came home from school the other day and asked:

 

"Is it true that it's impossible to be racist against a white person?"

 

I asked her where she got that from (I've heard it many times coming from the lips of SJWs) and she said that everybody at school says that that's the truth.

 

I guess that this generation of kids are being taught by social media (and possibly some teachers) that whites have no rights when it comes to skin colour.

 

I remember the term 'person of colour' before it was deemed a racist description some years back. I knew then that they were building this picture whereby people not of colour were being painted to be of no importance.

  • Like 1
  • Sad 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, Saved said:

My daughter came home from school the other day and asked:

 

"Is it true that it's impossible to be racist against a white person?"

 

I asked her where she got that from (I've heard it many times coming from the lips of SJWs) and she said that everybody at school says that that's the truth.

 

I guess that this generation of kids are being taught by social media (and possibly some teachers) that whites have no rights when it comes to skin colour.

 

I remember the term 'person of colour' before it was deemed a racist description some years back. I knew then that they were building this picture whereby people not of colour were being painted to be of no importance.

Bad times 🙁 

It's shocking how the current system is radicalising youngsters these days. You'd think a multi-cultural space would be a place where people come together whatever the colour of the skin, religion etc....

 

The fact she felt entitled and completely in the right to try to remove students based solely on their skin colour is the worst aspect of this story for me.

I guess the Irony is lost on her lol.

 

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 9/24/2021 at 11:38 PM, Nemuri Kyoshiro said:

China has banned transactions in cryptocurrency. A ploy to stop the rich from getting their money out of China? I suspect that a lot of China's super wealthy did that a long time ago.

 

They can't really ban it. All they can do is regulate the centralised exchanges.

 

If you see what happened over the weekend, $5bn was moved off of Chinese centralised exchanges which mainly flowed into De fi projects such as DYDX. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Lamborghini Aventador LP780-4 Ultimae: World Premiere 


Automobili Lamborghini's newest Super Sports Car is here! The last Aventador: Aventador LP 780-4 Ultimae. Built using premium lightweight materials, its aerodynamic design concept redefines speed. Accelerating from 0-100 km/h in 2.8 seconds, Ultimae reaches a top speed of 355km/h. It embodies the essence of Lamborghini: powerful, agile, and elegant.

Edited by SuperstarNeilC
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, SuperstarNeilC said:

Lamborghini Aventador LP780-4 Ultimae: World Premiere 


Automobili Lamborghini's newest Super Sports Car is here! The last Aventador: Aventador LP 780-4 Ultimae. Built using premium lightweight materials, its aerodynamic design concept redefines speed. Accelerating from 0-100 km/h in 2.8 seconds, Ultimae reaches a top speed of 355km/h. It embodies the essence of Lamborghini: powerful, agile, and elegant.

 

Alan Partridge GIFs - Find & Share on GIPHY

Perhaps you could start a 'Supercars' thread somewhere for these posts?

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 9/28/2021 at 12:13 PM, Itsa said:

Bad times 🙁 

It's shocking how the current system is radicalising youngsters these days. You'd think a multi-cultural space would be a place where people come together whatever the colour of the skin, religion etc....

 

The fact she felt entitled and completely in the right to try to remove students based solely on their skin colour is the worst aspect of this story for me.

I guess the Irony is lost on her lol.

 

 

I suspect that genuine racism causes the host to become blind to any sort of reason. They usually give themselves away by seeing EVERYTHING through the lenses of skin colour. They search for racists and racism under ever rock without ever looking in the mirror.

 

The word 'radicalising' is spot on. I think it begins in lower school because my son, who is 8, asked me a year ago if the word 'black' is racist - not in the context of describing a human's skin colour but in any context. They were teaching him about racism (as well as homophobia) yet he had no concept of racism and simply didn't understand what they were trying to teach him.

 

Yet a lad called Muhammad verbally attacked my daughter at the same school, saying: "I hate your Jesus" after she had shared her faith (and why she believes) in a religious education lesson. 

 

Had she retorted that Muhammad was a false prophet that shagged a child, I'd have supported her in the ensuing furore. She didn't, of course - she prayed for him and is a fine example of what I often am not when ground down by the lies, bullshit and inversion.

Edited by Saved
Spelling
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 9/29/2021 at 5:24 PM, zArk said:

Euan Blair sets up company and gets £160 mil for being a good fella

 

Wanker

 

https://uk.finance.yahoo.com/news/euan-blair-worth-160m-start-142807881.html

No doubt this helped to get the project off the ground:

 

'The funding round was led by hedge fund $20bn hedge fund D1 Capital Partners and Bond Capital, a $2bn venture capital fund run by Silicon Valley investor Mary Meeker'

 

If I could be bothered to look, there will be footprints leading from these companies straight to his dad's door.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 9/30/2021 at 8:57 AM, Morpheus said:

We all know that if those children weren't European half the worlds cities would be on fire by now....speaking of, I see BLM is kicking off in NYC about the jab passports... give it time and there will be exemptions for 'minorities' because its discriminatory... place your bets..

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

China Faces an Electricity Crisis

Blackouts and factory shutdowns add more strain to the economy and threaten to disrupt global supply chains.

China is suffering a power supply crisis, adding strain to an economy already burdened by a growing property and debt crisis. The problems have been brewing for months, but in the last week, 20 out of 31 mainland provinces and regions have intermittently cut power, resulting in factory shutdowns and domestic blackouts. Even Beijing, which is highly prioritized in the electrical grid, has implemented a power-rationing plan.

 

https://foreignpolicy.com/2021/09/29/china-electricity-blackouts-factory-shutdowns-crisis/

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...